Jump to topic:

storm canceled globl warmng conf

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 4:17:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The capital hill conf of global warming was canceled becuase of storm..!! The question is if reality effects global warming believers...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 4:25:48 PM
At 2/10/2010 4:17:29 PM, banker wrote:
The capital hill conf of global warming was canceled becuase of storm..!! The question is if reality effects global warming believers...!

globl warming is a hoax....! libs lies...!
Sky_ace25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 6:53:48 PM

Ironic how a snow storm stops a global warming conference.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 8:31:33 PM
What is real ironic is ,thay they will postpone the conf. At a other time...! As if globaly we are realy warming..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 8:41:45 PM
A single strom disproves global warming as much as a single heat wave proves it. Both mean absolute squat.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 8:42:31 PM
At 2/10/2010 6:53:48 PM, Sky_ace25 wrote:

Ironic how a snow storm stops a global warming conference.

it's only a little ironic. It was more stupid to have a global warming conference in the middle of winter to begin with.
nickthengineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 9:31:28 PM
At 2/10/2010 8:41:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
A single strom disproves global warming as much as a single heat wave proves it. Both mean absolute squat.

Except that with every decade of increasing temps the global warming moonbats claim that it is global warming, and with every decade of decreasing temps (like 2000-2009) the global warming moonbats claim that global warming has already started the cooling trend that will send us into an ice age (The Day after Tomorrow). Unless of course the mean temp happens to go up next year, in which case they will say that we are still warming. People like baker (and me) poke fun at global warming in situations like this. The global warming moonbats actually claim that no matter if the global temps were to increase or decrease it would still be evidence for global warming. And they're serious.
I evolved from stupid. (http://www.debate.org...)
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2010 2:36:47 PM
At 2/10/2010 8:41:45 PM, OreEle wrote:

As said by FOX.

It's still funny though.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 1:13:32 AM
Glaciers receding, check.

Sea level rising, check.

2009 was 2nd warmest year on record and the 2000s the warmest decade in 2000 years, check.

Only moonbats use facts, though. Your blind faith tells you none of it is real. Seig Heil to the carbon dioxide polluters!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 6:26:24 PM
At 2/13/2010 1:13:32 AM, PervRat wrote:

Sea level rising, check.

2009 was 2nd warmest year on record and the 2000s the warmest decade in 2000 years, check.

The 2000's were warmer than the medieval warm period which saw British vineyards and a genuinely green and pleasent greenland?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 6:38:30 PM
At 2/13/2010 1:13:32 AM, PervRat wrote:

Sea level rising, check.

Nuclear energy, check.

Voting reform, check.

Commerical flights to Mars, check.

Sources, or it didn't happen.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 7:26:09 PM
Facts like "the warmest in 2000 years is only available in global warming science"

Just listen to those fruadulant liers..!!
They will give you humores facts.!!
Like records we keep for 2000 years.!!
What a hoax.!

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 9:26:48 AM
It would be funny if a flood stopped a global warming scepticism conference. But of course, it wouldn't prove anything.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 9:39:58 AM
A few friends of mine made the same joke saying how it's funny a global warming meeting was cancelled due to ice, however even if there was global warming that does not make it impossible to have an ice storm. (i'm undecided on the topic for the record)
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 11:00:36 AM
At 2/17/2010 9:39:58 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
A few friends of mine made the same joke saying how it's funny a global warming meeting was cancelled due to ice, however even if there was global warming that does not make it impossible to have an ice storm. (i'm undecided on the topic for the record)

That is also true. While the East is having very rough snow storms, the West is having a pretty dry and sunny summer. None of it is proof (nor even evidence) either way.