Jump to topic:

Bergdahl show.

Makzis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 8:02:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, me personally considers Bergdahl and all that mess around his incredible comeback after 5 years of Taliban captive and the more than just a doubtful swap to be nothing but another stand up show being played for American taxpayers! Be sure while you sit and clap your hands, behind the scenes they carry out deals about which we, ordinary American citizens, are not allowed to know. For instance, have you already met it that while the whole nation digests the Berbdahl's return and his raising so many questions "disappearance" in 2009, the govs have already claimed they're expecting more gitmo inmates including Afghans to leave Cuba this year?? The conditions under which they're going to continues releasing Islamic terrorists?? Don't even dream you'll ever know it in truth. Well, do you yourself believe it that the WH indeed gave 5 top Taliban terrs for just 1 lousy sgt suspected of desertion?? As for me, I'm here more than just sure that into the bargain the US commands in Afghanistan have received a couple of another 'green streets' from Taliban to protect their asses and have secured their shares in Afghani drug dealing. I say, Bergdahl is just a bone they've thrown us to draw away from true dealing they do have currently with terrorists in Afghanistan and with Taliban in particular.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:50:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are already 75 or so cleared to leave gitmo, but their host countries are not deemed in proper state to allow them to be released.

We are out of Afghanistan in a couple years. Exactly how long are you going to hold these people and under what legality? They either need to be released because the war with aAfghanistan is over or they need trials.

You rail again the government for secret dealing but promote government holding people outside the law. What gives?