Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Teenagers kidnapped in israel

mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.

For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 11:19:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM, mendel wrote:
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.

For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.

Seems a bit excessive. After all, Israel has provided ZERO evidence that a Palestinian, much less a Hamas operative, much less official Hamas policy/orders, are responsible for the abductions.

Secondly, Israel has captured and imprisoned hundreds of Palestinians over the years, many of them children (condemned by UN/Human Rights Organizations), many of them held without evidence or charge, while being tortured. (also universally condemned). I doubt you would call for every member of the IDF or Israeli government to be "killed or captured" in retribution?

Thirdly, weren't these boys Jewish settlers, in a Jewish-only illegal settlement built on bulldozed/occupied Palestinian land? It seems that forcibly colonizing a native population can be dangerous, yet official Israeli position states that any settlement withdrawal would "hurt Israel's security".

But I forgot. The UN (the entire world from Latin America, to Africa, to Asia, to Europe) is antisemitic. All the Human Rights Organizations (including the Jewish ones) are antisemitic. The only country not mired in virulent racism or supreme stupidity, is Israel.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 2:04:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
HPWKA i will not be responding to you in any subject regarding Israel, for the simple reason that i have wasted hours of my life discussing the subject with you, and you are obviously not someone who can have a rational discussion on the subject. For any
particular scenario or story, i was able to refute the lie against Israel and you just ignored it and changed the subject, so i learn from my mistakes and will not engage you in a conversation.

But just to note, at least you made your self clear that you believe that all citizens civilians etc. are legitimate targets to kill and kidnap, you are not i person who shares a basic moral value code as most normal people (i.e. people who are not terrorists).
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 2:51:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 2:42:49 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Sounds to me like mendel got sufficiently refuted.

Sufficiently? He fled the battlefield, like the French did in WW2.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 2:55:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 2:51:29 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:42:49 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Sounds to me like mendel got sufficiently refuted.

Sufficiently? He fled the battlefield, like the French did in WW2.

From my understanding, the french army never surrendered, the government did.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 3:12:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 2:51:29 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:42:49 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Sounds to me like mendel got sufficiently refuted.

Sufficiently? He fled the battlefield, like the French did in WW2.

The French were annihilated. They fought all right. Germany had such overpowering technology and arms, whereas the French used cavalry charges and bayonet melees. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the OP.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 3:14:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 3:12:34 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:51:29 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:42:49 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Sounds to me like mendel got sufficiently refuted.

Sufficiently? He fled the battlefield, like the French did in WW2.

The French were annihilated. They fought all right. Germany had such overpowering technology and arms, whereas the French used cavalry charges and bayonet melees. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the OP.

Wait, I think you're talking about the Poles in the terms of the calvary charges and bayonet melees. The French had tanks, for fate's sake!
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 3:20:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wait, I think you're talking about the Poles in the terms of the calvary charges and bayonet melees. The French had tanks, for fate's sake!

Well, the French were famous for their bayonet charges, which were considered the ultimate and most honorable way to die. The Poles were also renowned for their Hussiers and companion calvary. Unfortunately, they tried to run head on into tanks.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 4:20:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 3:14:12 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 6/18/2014 3:12:34 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:51:29 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 6/18/2014 2:42:49 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Sounds to me like mendel got sufficiently refuted.

Sufficiently? He fled the battlefield, like the French did in WW2.

The French were annihilated. They fought all right. Germany had such overpowering technology and arms, whereas the French used cavalry charges and bayonet melees. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the OP.

Wait, I think you're talking about the Poles in the terms of the calvary charges and bayonet melees. The French had tanks, for fate's sake!

Everyone had cavalry, but I am thinking of WW1.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 7:24:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM, mendel wrote:
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.

For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.

What else is new? This is just on the rinse and repeat cycle because Israel refuses to look for peace by stopping West Bank settlements. They missed their opportunity to set up a legitimate Palestinian state on the West Bank and further isolate Hamas. Instead they choose a path which allowed Hamas to be brought back into the fold into ONE centralized Palestinian governance.

War begets war, so war it up! Just be prepared for more awful things like this to happen. Israel needs to stop making bad choices. First and foremost they need to accept Jesus as the savior who will lead them to eternal peace. (Ok, I just put that in to remind you what your Christian supporters really think about the Jews. At some point you need to stop being their pawn to fulfill their prophesy as well.)
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 9:43:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 2:04:46 AM, mendel wrote:
HPWKA i will not be responding to you in any subject regarding Israel, for the simple reason that i have wasted hours of my life discussing the subject with you, and you are obviously not someone who can have a rational discussion on the subject. For any
particular scenario or story, i was able to refute the lie against Israel and you just ignored it and changed the subject, so i learn from my mistakes and will not engage you in a conversation.

I think our recollection's of past events somewhat differ.

But just to note, at least you made your self clear that you believe that all citizens civilians etc. are legitimate targets to kill and kidnap, you are not i person who shares a basic moral value code as most normal people (i.e. people who are not terrorists).

I don't think I ever stated or implied that these Jewish boys deserved to be kidnapped, simply that Israel maintaining an illegal occupation endangers Israeli lives, which is contrary to the official Israeli government position, that withdrawing from the Palestinian territories would hurt Israel's security.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 2:21:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 7:24:51 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM, mendel wrote:
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.

For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.

What else is new? This is just on the rinse and repeat cycle because Israel refuses to look for peace by stopping West Bank settlements. They missed their opportunity to set up a legitimate Palestinian state on the West Bank and further isolate Hamas. Instead they choose a path which allowed Hamas to be brought back into the fold into ONE centralized Palestinian governance.

War begets war, so war it up! Just be prepared for more awful things like this to happen. Israel needs to stop making bad choices.

Your the only one so far who was coherent in this forum so far. Being that there were 3 major wars with israel and hundreds of terrorist attacks before "the occupied terrorists", hasn't it occurred to you that maybe thats not the core of the conflict. Maybe the problem is the very existence of israel that the arabs have a problem with.

The most obvious proof that settlements are not the core of the problem is the simple question whats the problem with settlements. there are 1.7 million arabs living in israel proper and no one thinks thats a problem. Why in all the discussions of the "future" palestinian state is it obvious to everybody that the few hundred thousand settlers cant live there. The answer is that the jews would be in mortal danger of their lives because the palestinians are jew haters.

In the negotiations which you say israel lost out an opportunity, the arabs were only willing to settle if A. no land swaps (in other words they want israel to kick out 450,000 people from their homes. B.right of return of a few million arabs to israel. C. abbas was not willing to accept bibis demand that the PA recognize israel as the jewish state, and more ridiculous arab demands. I'm sorry my friend the whole negotiations to begin with, was a non starter.
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:53:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Picking up on some interesting developments from this story.
http://www.theguardian.com...

Israel has yet to provide any evidence that a Palestinian is responsible for the disappearance of 3 Jewish settlers in the occupied Palestinian West Bank.

Despite that, they have been pumping soldiers and vehicles into Palestinian territory, captured hundreds of Palestinians (including some released as part of negotiations), raided charities, neighborhoods, and schools, and killed 2 Palestinians, the latest being 15-year old Mohammed Dudin.

Israel's actions drew condemnation from the United Nations, though with US political and military support, its unlikely Israel will be seriously threatened by such pressure.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 7:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM, mendel wrote:
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.
For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.

You stated in your profile that you are Jewish orthodox.
Firstly, I doubt you came from House of Jacob, you are probably eastern European descent, descendent of refugees who claimed to be Jew just to have visa.
Secondly, The Law says, thou shalt love stranger. If you were orthodox Jew you would obey this command, and not make super-idiotic claims.
And you should also know that orthodox Jews in Israel also oppressed by Israeli government.
And you should also know that Israel is in fact the illegitimate child of Britain, which was adopted by US.

Actually, i don't judge you, in fact as an orthodox Jew you are following "Porno Collection And Handbook on How to Commit Genocide" - read your Tanakh.
"Kill male, female, children, cut the pregnant woman, rip their infants, kill donkeys, asses, kill everything that moves and f**k only virgins" - does it sound familiar?

My only friendly suggestion would be, go and buy brain.
This is red.
mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2014 4:29:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/20/2014 7:31:17 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 6/17/2014 7:20:38 PM, mendel wrote:
Why would the head of the UN Ban ki-moon come out with a statement for restraint on all sides when two 16 year olds and a 19 year old were just kidnapped. If i was the parent of those children i would want to know that my country considers itself at war with any organization that did this to my children. I say Israel should immediately end all seize fires with Hamas and declare an all out war, yes all 30,000 members should be killed or captured as any war until we defeat the enemy and get our boys back.
For all those whack jobs, who think that Israel kidnaps "innocent Palestinians" either your IQ level is dangerously low or your an anti-Semite and would have believed the blood libels back in the day.

You stated in your profile that you are Jewish orthodox.

You don't have to write anything in your profile for it do be abundantly clear that your from the dangerously low IQ group mentioned above.

Firstly, I doubt you came from House of Jacob, you are probably eastern European descent, descendent of refugees who claimed to be Jew just to have visa.

From kiev, Ukraine as a matter of fact. In my family tree we're 39 generations from the famous and illustrious rabbi rashi from the 11th century and we're 10 generations from the holy ball shem tov from the 17hundreds, so sorry pal i'm actually jewish. What i'm wondering is if your ancestry is a pack of wolves or at the very least your were raised by them, because your an incredibly insolent and rude person.

Secondly, The Law says, thou shalt love stranger. If you were orthodox Jew you would obey this command, and not make super-idiotic claims.

The bible says "the lovers of g-d hate evil" hamas is absolute unadulterated evil therefore one that loves g-d hates hamas.

And you should also know that orthodox Jews in Israel also oppressed by Israeli government.

You are an ignorant person, mix out of topics of which you know nothing.

And you should also know that Israel is in fact the illegitimate child of Britain, which was adopted by US.

I read your profile and your muslim, so of course it's illegitimate, according to the muslim faith that peace of land together with entire expanse from the west of africa until india is dar al islam (islamic lands). It irks you and the rest of the islamic world that there's this country israel smack in middle, which 80% of the citizens think that Mohammed was a lunatic.

Actually, i don't judge you, in fact as an orthodox Jew you are following "Porno Collection And Handbook on How to Commit Genocide" - read your Tanakh.
"Kill male, female, children, cut the pregnant woman, rip their infants, kill donkeys, asses, kill everything that moves and f**k only virgins" - does it sound familiar?

My only friendly suggestion would be, go and buy brain.

I genuinely feel bad for you. May you find purpose and meaning to life, and maybe one day turn around and see that this world is a beautiful garden where we can connect with g-d. I say this because it's obvious that you're in a very dark and angry place.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 5:20:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/22/2014 4:29:52 PM, mendel wrote:
At 6/20/2014 7:31:17 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:

You stated in your profile that you are Jewish orthodox.
You don't have to write anything in your profile for it do be abundantly clear that your from the dangerously low IQ group mentioned above.
That was an introductory statement, to let others to know.

Firstly, I doubt you came from House of Jacob, you are probably eastern European descent, descendent of refugees who claimed to be Jew just to have visa.
From kiev, Ukraine as a matter of fact. In my family tree we're 39 generations from the famous and illustrious rabbi rashi from the 11th century and we're 10 generations from the holy ball shem tov from the 17hundreds, so sorry pal i'm actually jewish. What i'm wondering is if your ancestry is a pack of wolves or at the very least your were raised by them, because your an incredibly insolent and rude person.
Well, you just proved my statement to be true, you are eastern european. Go back to Ukraine. Difference between people like you, (the people who think they follow The Law, but in fact they don't) and others, is that other people don't claim ownership for piece of land based on religious book. Example, 1.5 billion muslims don't claim for S.Arabia.

Secondly, The Law says, thou shalt love stranger. If you were orthodox Jew you would obey this command, and not make super-idiotic claims.
The bible says "the lovers of g-d hate evil" hamas is absolute unadulterated evil therefore one that loves g-d hates hamas.
Jew would not call Torah bible. And evl is an act not a person, you say someone is evil because of the act he/she/they commit. It does not contradict the statement, which says you have to love all members of hamas, with all your heart and soul.

And you should also know that orthodox Jews in Israel also oppressed by Israeli government.
You are an ignorant person, mix out of topics of which you know nothing.
Well, I have an evidence. Watch the videos :

Your brain just exploded.

And you should also know that Israel is in fact the illegitimate child of Britain, which was adopted by US.
I read your profile and your muslim, so of course it's illegitimate, according to the muslim faith that peace of land together with entire expanse from the west of africa until india is dar al islam (islamic lands). It irks you and the rest of the islamic world that there's this country israel smack in middle, which 80% of the citizens think that Mohammed was a lunatic.
Before Britian offered Palestine to zionist, they offered Uganda, but racist people did not like the idea living with blacks. You should know that.

Actually, i don't judge you, in fact as an orthodox Jew you are following "Porno Collection And Handbook on How to Commit Genocide" - read your Tanakh.
"Kill male, female, children, cut the pregnant woman, rip their infants, kill donkeys, asses, kill everything that moves and f**k only virgins" - does it sound familiar?
My only friendly suggestion would be, go and buy brain.
I genuinely feel bad for you. May you find purpose and meaning to life, and maybe one day turn around and see that this world is a beautiful garden where we can connect with g-d. I say this because it's obvious that you're in a very dark and angry place.
I don't need to find anything, I have all I need. And I live in Azerbaijan, in summers it is hot and sunny. And we had Jews around here from pre-Islamic times. Difference between our Jews and you, is that when our lands was under attack, they fighted in battles shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone. One is Albert Agarunov ( http://en.wikipedia.org... ). And he is buried in Martyrs' Lane ( http://en.wikipedia.org... ) in Baku.
This is red.
mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 3:04:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/23/2014 5:20:24 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 6/22/2014 4:29:52 PM, mendel wrote:
At 6/20/2014 7:31:17 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:

You stated in your profile that you are Jewish orthodox.
You don't have to write anything in your profile for it do be abundantly clear that your from the dangerously low IQ group mentioned above.
That was an introductory statement, to let others to know.

Firstly, I doubt you came from House of Jacob, you are probably eastern European descent, descendent of refugees who claimed to be Jew just to have visa.
From kiev, Ukraine as a matter of fact. In my family tree we're 39 generations from the famous and illustrious rabbi rashi from the 11th century and we're 10 generations from the holy ball shem tov from the 17hundreds, so sorry pal i'm actually jewish. What i'm wondering is if your ancestry is a pack of wolves or at the very least your were raised by them, because your an incredibly insolent and rude person.
Well, you just proved my statement to be true, you are eastern european. Go back to Ukraine. Difference between people like you, (the people who think they follow The Law, but in fact they don't) and others, is that other people don't claim ownership for piece of land based on religious book. Example, 1.5 billion muslims don't claim for S.Arabia.

Do you want the Jews to apologize for their belief in the torah which says hundreds of times that i give you this land as an eternal inheritance.

Secondly, The Law says, thou shalt love stranger. If you were orthodox Jew you would obey this command, and not make super-idiotic claims.
The bible says "the lovers of g-d hate evil" hamas is absolute unadulterated evil therefore one that loves g-d hates hamas.
Jew would not call Torah bible. And evl is an act not a person, you say someone is evil because of the act he/she/they commit. It does not contradict the statement, which says you have to love all members of hamas, with all your heart and soul.

I actually have no objection to loving them if that not deterring them in any way from shooting them in the head.

And you should also know that orthodox Jews in Israel also oppressed by Israeli government.
You are an ignorant person, mix out of topics of which you know nothing.
Well, I have an evidence. Watch the videos :





Your brain just exploded.

This was precisely my point, don't talk of things that you have zero knowledge of. There's a group made up of a few hundred families called niturei karte they are hated by religious and non religious jews alike because thay support terrorism. They believe the messia can only come if the jews are subjugated under the arabs. There's another much larger group that anti zionists but they mean that the state should be a religious state not secular nothing like niturei karta, you are an ignorant person and apparently you world understanding comes from watching a few utube videos.

And you should also know that Israel is in fact the illegitimate child of Britain, which was adopted by US.
I read your profile and your muslim, so of course it's illegitimate, according to the muslim faith that peace of land together with entire expanse from the west of africa until india is dar al islam (islamic lands). It irks you and the rest of the islamic world that there's this country israel smack in middle, which 80% of the citizens think that Mohammed was a lunatic.
Before Britian offered Palestine to zionist, they offered Uganda, but racist people did not like the idea living with blacks. You should know that.

Again you show your ignorance, it didn't happen because in the jewish mind no other place could ever be home besides for the holy land of israel.

Actually, i don't judge you, in fact as an orthodox Jew you are following "Porno Collection And Handbook on How to Commit Genocide" - read your Tanakh.
"Kill male, female, children, cut the pregnant woman, rip their infants, kill donkeys, asses, kill everything that moves and f**k only virgins" - does it sound familiar?
My only friendly suggestion would be, go and buy brain.
I genuinely feel bad for you. May you find purpose and meaning to life, and maybe one day turn around and see that this world is a beautiful garden where we can connect with g-d. I say this because it's obvious that you're in a very dark and angry place.
I don't need to find anything, I have all I need. And I live in Azerbaijan, in summers it is hot and sunny. And we had Jews around here from pre-Islamic times. Difference between our Jews and you, is that when our lands was under attack, they fighted in battles shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone. One is Albert Agarunov ( http://en.wikipedia.org... ). And he is buried in Martyrs' Lane ( http://en.wikipedia.org... ) in Baku.

The muslims are such pathetic liars, i know dozens of jews that originated from islamic countries pre israel, and the jews from those countries over the centuries have written hundreds of books. It' s clear that they were second class citizens who could never win in any case against a muslim, there were all kinds of institutionalized laws that were meant to degrade the jews. for example in many countries all jewish woman had to wear shoes with two different colors, every time they came to pay taxes they had to go through the humiliation of being slapped in the face twice, if a arab killed a jew he would never be convicted, and the list goes on and on. Thank g-d we the jewish people will never have to live under muslim rule again.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 3:17:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dude, there is only one historical Jewish empire, and part of today's Azerbaijan (north) was under their control, and majority of its population were Muslims and Jews. It was destroyed by Christians. Which empire is it? Khazar. Judaism became official religion in 8th century. So, they were first class citizens, despite what you say. We have one of the oldest Jewish, Christian, communities. They still live here.
When your ancestors were massacred in P=Middle East, Spain and Eastern Europe by Christians, who saved them? Muslims. So your own existence is solely depends on Muslims. Read your own history.
Tarik bin Ziyad, Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha, Sultan Fatih Mehmet, Omar ibn Khattab (ra) and others - they are your and your ancestors saviours.
This is red.
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 4:35:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can you guy's PM each other or something. I don't want this thread to be hijacked by non-relevant topics.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
mendel
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 7:14:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/23/2014 4:35:15 PM, HPWKA wrote:
Can you guy's PM each other or something. I don't want this thread to be hijacked by non-relevant topics.

I'm sorry you're right