Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

a guy who hated allah finaly killed

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 9:40:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
TASHKENT -- Three men were sentenced in Tashkent on February 17 for the murder of Mark Vail, the director of Uzbekistan's prominent Ilhom Theater, RFE/RL's Uzbek Service reports.
Vail was the founder of the Ilhom Theater. His "Imitations of The Koran," a performance based on a poem by Russian poet Aleksandr Pushkin, had led some to accuse him of insulting Islam.

Vail was stabbed to death near his home in Tashkent on September 6, 2007.

The court gave Yokub Ghofurov a 19-year sentence, and Alisher Sattorov and Kahramon Pulatov 17-year jail terms after finding them guilty of premeditated murder.

Lawyers for Sattorov and Pulatov told journalists that they will ask the court to reduce their clients' prison terms to 13 years.

http://www.rferl.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 10:09:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/18/2010 10:03:40 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Islamospam #1384387437463465797... *sigh*

I know that there's material for basically anything one cares to "spam" about, but violence due to Islamic extremism does seem to provide a infinite well of such material.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 10:11:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/18/2010 10:09:57 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/18/2010 10:03:40 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Islamospam #1384387437463465797... *sigh*

I know that there's material for basically anything one cares to "spam" about, but violence due to Islamic extremism does seem to provide a infinite well of such material.

Lol, and other religious groups aren't violent? Hey, just saying...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 11:35:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/18/2010 10:11:10 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/18/2010 10:09:57 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/18/2010 10:03:40 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Islamospam #1384387437463465797... *sigh*

I know that there's material for basically anything one cares to "spam" about, but violence due to Islamic extremism does seem to provide a infinite well of such material.

Lol, and other religious groups aren't violent? Hey, just saying...

Sure ,post me daily links like banker to Atheist groups killing people.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
trustalgoreandriveahybrid
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 12:01:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/18/2010 10:03:40 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Islamospam #1384387437463465797... *sigh*

To date Banker has made a total of 72 threads on DDO. 38 or 52.8% of which involve Islam in some way, 24 or 33.3% involve "libs" "Obama" "ethiests" "Global Warming" or an anti-liberal topic. Banker has an 83.3% (60 separate ones 2 topics involve both Islam and an anti-liberal topic) chance of one of his threads involving: Islam, libs, Obama, ethiests, or a general anti-liberal topic and there is a 48.6% (35 so far) chance of having his thread title being misspelled.

Source: http://ddofans.com...

Also for those who haven't seen this includes his belief in chakra and his pyramid mining scheme with Volkov.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 12:59:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Post-doctoral, hmm, impressive, banker. May I ask what field you specialize in and from what prestigious institution you received this degree?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 2:32:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been away from DDO for a while now [read the forums occasionally], and it's surprising how you still haven't realized that religion and followers are two different things.

Unlike what others believe, I actually do believe that you have a post-doctoral education. It's in the field of propaganda.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2010 3:04:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/18/2010 2:32:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
I've been away from DDO for a while now [read the forums occasionally], and it's surprising how you still haven't realized that religion and followers are two different things.

Unlike what others believe, I actually do believe that you have a post-doctoral education. It's in the field of propaganda.

No, I think it's in "time cube-ology." http://en.wikipedia.org...

Either that or Young Earth creationism.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:50:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert its obvios that somehow you belive this information should be censored..!
No one ever was outraged on one paintig christians in a bad light..!
No one ever coined christianspam..!
Despite bashing christians who just quote the bible like dotco.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 10:17:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 2:50:35 AM, banker wrote:
Insert its obvios that somehow you belive this information should be censored..!
No one ever was outraged on one paintig christians in a bad light..!
No one ever coined christianspam..!
Despite bashing christians who just quote the bible like dotco.

No, there's a difference. You spam saying islam is violent(you never show the positive side). I am yet to see people making threads about christian violence. But yes, what DATCMOTO does could be considered "Christianspam".
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 10:18:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 10:17:26 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
No, there's a difference. You spam saying islam is violent(you never show the positive side). I am yet to see people making threads about christian violence. But yes, what DATCMOTO does could be considered "Christianspam".

I prefer the terms "Evangispam"
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 12:47:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert hate against christians is all over the midia..!
And why would you try to imply that jihad logic on my end.?
I never accused christians of doing jihad..! Don't assume I will ..! If their would be a situation of christian jihad you would see how quick libs unite to accuse christians with lies..!
Just like you blamed klux klu clan for purning girls..! Remember when bush tried to save iraq victims of saddam,libs and you blamed christians...! Moreover you even turned hitler into a christian to blame christianity...!
Of curse your not going to find on a religion what its typicaly common in a hate cult your only limited to create confussion..! By the way your excellent for it..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 12:53:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 12:47:15 PM, banker wrote:
Insert hate against christians is all over the midia..!
And why would you try to imply that jihad logic on my end.?
I never accused christians of doing jihad..! Don't assume I will ..! If their would be a situation of christian jihad you would see how quick libs unite to accuse christians with lies..!
Just like you blamed klux klu clan for purning girls..! Remember when bush tried to save iraq victims of saddam,libs and you blamed christians...! Moreover you even turned hitler into a christian to blame christianity...!
Of curse your not going to find on a religion what its typicaly common in a hate cult your only limited to create confussion..! By the way your excellent for it..!

When did I do all that? Also, what about the violence from other religions? Did you know that in India Hindus go around killing Muslims? Nobody whines about that.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 1:12:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..!

I enjoy you
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 1:15:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 1:12:40 PM, banker wrote:
Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..!

I enjoy you

Banker loves......Insertnamehere?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 1:46:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 1:15:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:12:40 PM, banker wrote:
Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..!

I enjoy you

Banker loves......Insertnamehere?

No, Banker loves Hindu terrorists.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 1:50:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 1:46:44 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:15:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:12:40 PM, banker wrote:
Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..!

I enjoy you

Banker loves......Insertnamehere?

No, Banker loves Hindu terrorists.

He's definitely hitting on you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:04:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 1:50:42 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:46:44 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:15:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 1:12:40 PM, banker wrote:
Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..!

I enjoy you

Banker loves......Insertnamehere?

No, Banker loves Hindu terrorists.

He's definitely hitting on you.

Umm...yea...that is just wrong... D: That makes him basically a pedo then.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:07:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 2:04:24 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Umm...yea...that is just wrong... D: That makes him basically a pedo then.

He's a banker. Money attracts women.

PROTIP: Getting the super-expensive stuff on the first date means you have to put out.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:09:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 2:07:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:04:24 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Umm...yea...that is just wrong... D: That makes him basically a pedo then.

He's a banker. Money attracts women.

PROTIP: Getting the super-expensive stuff on the first date means you have to put out.

If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:10:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 2:09:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:07:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:04:24 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Umm...yea...that is just wrong... D: That makes him basically a pedo then.

He's a banker. Money attracts women.

PROTIP: Getting the super-expensive stuff on the first date means you have to put out.

If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!

yu ebil muslem not getign banker layed..!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 2:16:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/19/2010 2:10:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:09:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:07:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/19/2010 2:04:24 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Umm...yea...that is just wrong... D: That makes him basically a pedo then.

He's a banker. Money attracts women.

PROTIP: Getting the super-expensive stuff on the first date means you have to put out.

If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!

yu ebil muslem not getign banker layed..!

Haha. Sigged! xD
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 5:14:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert unfortunaly I am 39...!
I wonder how you could realisticly believe that indians who suffor from teror ,just like others alongside islamic bloody borders..! Are not victims of teror ..!
Mumbai attacks burning its historic hotal,trains blowing up poor families coming home from work.! Even its version of capital hill was bombed..! How could you blaim victims of jihad -india in this case- for jihad.?
Hindu is a religion not a hate cult..!

Insert your constant accusations against christians then hindu,s blaming them for killing muslims..! Proves that in order to vindicate islam for its barbaric way of life,you need to belive that all its victims are brutal..!
All defanders of islam will accuse christianity hindu,s and israel, with brutality..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 5:52:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker, you don't know anything about Islam.

And you've never heard of Hindus being terrorists? Never heard that they also killed Christians in India? What do you know of? What's your point being here? Are you trying to convince us that Islam is a violent religion? There are several things you should be more worried about, one of them being your spelling and grammar. If you're trying to inform us about anything then try to do it using a language we actually understand. What in the world does this mean: insert...! i admire your understanding...! then plese respond to my queschion...! -- What's wrong with you? Can't you just ask some questions we can answer? I've rebutted your worthless arguments over and over again. you're just wasting your own time. Do you want to discuss Islam's war policies? Or maybe that of Christianity? If any religion is peaceful that's Islam. And if any religion is protecting its followers, then again, it's Islam. Whatever you think about women covering etc., it also applies to men, and guess what? They don't care about your opinion. I'm a boy but I don't show my body to other people. Do you have anything against it? Am I oppressed? I'm comfortable with myself and I'm fine with dressing modestly, because my body does not need to awake sexual thoughts on other people. And if you want to be "free" then make a porn movie if you wish, but stop pretending to care about the world because you don't.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 6:22:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/20/2010 5:14:20 PM, banker wrote:
Insert unfortunaly I am 39...!
I wonder how you could realisticly believe that indians who suffor from teror ,just like others alongside islamic bloody borders..! Are not victims of teror ..!
Mumbai attacks burning its historic hotal,trains blowing up poor families coming home from work.! Even its version of capital hill was bombed..! How could you blaim victims of jihad -india in this case- for jihad.?
Hindu is a religion not a hate cult..!

You obviously don't know anything about India or Hinduism then do you? Remember that Hinduism is also the religion that introduced the caste system that for centuries segregated society and oppressed those in the lower castes. I have never heard of such a system in islam which actually encourages helping out the less fortunate.

Insert your constant accusations against christians then hindu,s blaming them for killing muslims..! Proves that in order to vindicate islam for its barbaric way of life,you need to belive that all its victims are brutal..!
All defanders of islam will accuse christianity hindu,s and israel, with brutality..!

Other religions are just as much responsible for killing people as "muslims" have been(such as the hindu extremists in india and the separatist groups in northern ireland). However, most islamic terrorists obviously don't know the Qur'an very well as it doesn't say anything about "killing all infidels".
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 7:50:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mirza I see you somehow link this issue with my spelling..! But what realy. Is disturbing in your post shocks me..! You advocate to ignore blowing up trains with families on their way to work,and concetrate on spelling improvement.? It apears that you know more about islams value of life then I expacted...!

Also why would you belive I care about your body.? Why would I expect you to uncover yourself..? I think your right I don't know about islam a lot...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 10:36:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/20/2010 7:50:58 PM, banker wrote:
Mirza I see you somehow link this issue with my spelling..! But what realy. Is disturbing in your post shocks me..! You advocate to ignore blowing up trains with families on their way to work,and concetrate on spelling improvement.? It apears that you know more about islams value of life then I expacted...!

Also why would you belive I care about your body.? Why would I expect you to uncover yourself..? I think your right I don't know about islam a lot...!

*speaks in a robotic, monotone voice* We must trust banker. Banker knows everything. Banker has a post-doctoral degree and knows more about islam than muslims. Banker is always right. Insert and Mirza are wrong.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2010 11:39:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert your complaining against hindu segregation...!
We talk about jihadic blowing up trains and burning torists alive right..? Now in response you complain about its history of segregation.? How about current slavery in islam.? How about islam men owning multiple women.?
Well first you need to respond why you have to belive ,hindus,christians,isrealies are brutal to vindicate islam for its barbaric life style.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable