Jump to topic:

obama bush on steroids extanded p.a

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:54:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Obama just extanded bush patriot act proves to be as loyal as bush to the world bankers..!!

http://apnews.myway.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
collegekitchen3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 8:01:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker is a notorious spammer on DDO forums. Though his "spams" are topic related they are hated by most DDO members. o

Banker is the winner of the 2009 DDO Awards, Biggest spammer and Worst Poster.

To date Banker has made a total of 78 threads on DDO. 39 or 50% of which involve Islam in some way, 28 or 35.9% involve "libs" "Obama" "ethiests" "Global Warming" or an anti-liberal topic. Banker has an 83.3% (65 separate ones 2 topics involve both Islam and an anti-liberal topic) chance of one of his threads involving: Islam, libs, Obama, ethiests, or a general anti-liberal topic and there is a 47.4% (37 so far) chance of having his thread title being misspelled.

Chakra:

Banker recently has been found to have practiced "Chakra" which is a "Holistic Healing" practice which is as weird as it sounds.[7][8]
[edit] Pyramid Scheme with Volkov:

Banker has also attempted to win the user, Volkov, into one of his pyramid schemes. Banker is referring to MLM or otherwise known as Multi-level marketing.

Multi-level marketing (MLM), (also called network marketing, direct selling, referral marketing, and pyramid selling) is a term that describes a marketing structure used by some companies as part of their overall marketing strategy. The structure is designed to create a marketing and sales force by compensating promoters of company products not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they introduce to the company, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation in the form of a pyramid.[9]

He provided two links of his financiers[10][11]

He is planning to lease a gold mine and have Volkov and an ethnic TV host join him.

Relationship with Insertnamhere

InsertNameHere could be considered Bankers foil. She often opposes him on his views of Islam. Recently a new depth to the relationship was revealed when Banker said "Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..! I enjoy you" [14]

It is unknown whether or not Banker is pursuing a full time relationship with Insertnamehere or a once off fling.

Since then Insertname has declined his advances saying "If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!" [15]

Secretary

Banker has admitted that he has a secretary. In the following sentence he claims that I-am-a-panda spells better than his sentence.

"I admit you spell ausome more over you spell much batter then my seretary.!"[26]

Which has left many debaters wondering whether I-am-a-panda spells well, or Banker's secretary spells poorly.

Banker also claimed 10 months back to JBlake that he had a secretary and this is his reason for not spelling well.

Apparently we are led to believe that banker's secretary is supposed to do his spelling for him as he stated: "as far as my spelling I don't have my secretary today..!!"[27]
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:20:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I miss banker
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:24:58 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:20:14 PM, askbob wrote:
I miss banker

Would you care to make the new wiki page on him or on yourself?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:26:58 PM
At 1/24/2011 5:24:58 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:20:14 PM, askbob wrote:
I miss banker

Would you care to make the new wiki page on him or on yourself?

Yes I will on the wiki TV and I are creating.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos