Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Alien Cave Paintings in India

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 1:52:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.redicecreations.com...

From the article:

"A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

Actual Cave Painting: http://www.redicecreations.com...

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.
A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO.

Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wasim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the 'ancient astronaut theory' which postulates that human civilization was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 1:55:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is this in news?

Anyways, I don't see anything definitively saying "aliens" or "ancient astronauts" with that design. I'd like to hear from known archeologists on this - not the local guy.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 1:57:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So? Hindus in India painted Krishna. Does this prove Krishna's existence? Egyptians had artwork of Rah and other Gods. Does this prove anything? The Old Testament said the world was created in seven days. Does this mean the world was created in seven days? No.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 1:58:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 1:55:55 PM, Volkov wrote:
Why is this in news?

It's a new discovery.

Anyways, I don't see anything definitively saying "aliens" or "ancient astronauts" with that design. I'd like to hear from known archeologists on this - not the local guy.

It came from the News section of Archaeology Daily, which I'd imagine is a credible source for archaeology.

http://www.archaeologydaily.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 2:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 1:58:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It came from the News section of Archaeology Daily, which I'd imagine is a credible source for archaeology.

Never heard of it before, and I'm pretty into archaeology as a hobby.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 2:02:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 1:57:11 PM, Nags wrote:
So? Hindus in India painted Krishna. Does this prove Krishna's existence? Egyptians had artwork of Rah and other Gods. Does this prove anything? The Old Testament said the world was created in seven days. Does this mean the world was created in seven days? No.

There's a difference between deified humans and an entity that is not conceivable to the mind that has never seen them.

If you lived in the ancient times, you could easily draw a man-God, but you wouldn't know how to draw an alien unless you saw one.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 2:03:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 2:02:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you lived in the ancient times, you could easily draw a man-God, but you wouldn't know how to draw an alien unless you saw one.

Except Geo, if you lived in modern times, and saw these sort of paintings, you'd rationalize it to something that seems more familiar, even if it is in fact not even close to what it actually might be.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 2:04:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 2:02:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's a difference between deified humans and an entity that is not conceivable to the mind that has never seen them.

If you lived in the ancient times, you could easily draw a man-God, but you wouldn't know how to draw an alien unless you saw one.

How is a made-up God any different than a made-up alien?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 4:56:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 2:04:53 PM, Nags wrote:
At 2/28/2010 2:02:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's a difference between deified humans and an entity that is not conceivable to the mind that has never seen them.

If you lived in the ancient times, you could easily draw a man-God, but you wouldn't know how to draw an alien unless you saw one.

How is a made-up God any different than a made-up alien?

I don't think you understood my post. Many of the ancient Gods looked like humans, some with maybe a few extra limbs. However, that's conceivable and easy to make up. How could the ancients draw aliens (which appear to be as historical record, not religious belief) that they've never seen. Not to mention the flying space craft. It's not likely that the ancient Indians would just draw some random alien figure and space craft without good reason to. The most plausible conclusion is that they actually encountered aliens, felt it was important, and recorded it as part of their history.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:04:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 4:56:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't think you understood my post. Many of the ancient Gods looked like humans, some with maybe a few extra limbs. However, that's conceivable and easy to make up. How could the ancients draw aliens (which appear to be as historical record, not religious belief) that they've never seen. Not to mention the flying space craft. It's not likely that the ancient Indians would just draw some random alien figure and space craft without good reason to. The most plausible conclusion is that they actually encountered aliens, felt it was important, and recorded it as part of their history.

That alien looks like a human. Head, body, arms. The UFO in the background just looks like scribbles really.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:09:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:04:36 PM, Nags wrote:
That alien looks like a human. Head, body, arms. The UFO in the background just looks like scribbles really.

Yeah, a human in a space suit. Which would also be just as extraordinary (however, many aliens are humanoid). The face did not resemble any living creature whatsoever. It had no mouth, no nose, no eyes, just a protective space mask with a long rectangular opening for the eyes to see through.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:13:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:09:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Yeah, a human in a space suit. Which would also be just as extraordinary (however, many aliens are humanoid). The face did not resemble any living creature whatsoever. It had no mouth, no nose, no eyes, just a protective space mask with a long rectangular opening for the eyes to see through.

This is Ra: http://upload.wikimedia.org... Looks just as alien as your alien.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:13:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
When you are looking, look in a curve from the badly drawn human to the stylized fangs of a big cat to the "ufo" (big fish) to all the little fishies. Food chain.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:16:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And btw, not all masks are space masks. Some are, you know, ritual masks.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:24:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:13:48 PM, Nags wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:09:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Yeah, a human in a space suit. Which would also be just as extraordinary (however, many aliens are humanoid). The face did not resemble any living creature whatsoever. It had no mouth, no nose, no eyes, just a protective space mask with a long rectangular opening for the eyes to see through.

This is Ra: http://upload.wikimedia.org... Looks just as alien as your alien.

Well, many of the ancient gods are actually extraterrestrials. These aliens came down to earth and were mistakenly worshiped as gods.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 5:26:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:24:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:13:48 PM, Nags wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:09:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Yeah, a human in a space suit. Which would also be just as extraordinary (however, many aliens are humanoid). The face did not resemble any living creature whatsoever. It had no mouth, no nose, no eyes, just a protective space mask with a long rectangular opening for the eyes to see through.

This is Ra: http://upload.wikimedia.org... Looks just as alien as your alien.

Well, many of the ancient gods are actually extraterrestrials. These aliens came down to earth and were mistakenly worshiped as gods.

According to...?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 6:28:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:26:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:24:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Well, many of the ancient gods are actually extraterrestrials. These aliens came down to earth and were mistakenly worshiped as gods.

According to...?

Obviously no one will agree that this is credible, but a being who calls himself a Pleiadian has revealed this:

"The Trouth is, that all the Universes are inhabited. It is a natural thing and has nothing to do with sience fiction. Many extraterestials who visited earth in the past, where worshiped by the primitive earthpeople as angels or Gods. That is the reason why you have religions and beliefe-systems on earth. You are praying to extraterestials who lived here thousand of years ago." - Alaje of the Pleiadies

Also, it's a logical conclusion to make as Richard Dawkins has similarly implied:

"There are very probably alien civilizations that are superhuman, to the point of being god-like in ways that exceed anything a theologian could possibly imagine. Their technical achievements would seem as supernatural to us as ours would seem to a Dark Age peasant transported to the twenty-first century"
- Richard Dawkins
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 6:37:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 5:13:50 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
When you are looking, look in a curve from the badly drawn human to the stylized fangs of a big cat to the "ufo" (big fish) to all the little fishies. Food chain.

Why would they draw floating fangs that aren't attached to an animal? I doubt they're fangs. Also, the UFO's clearly look like alien space craft especially with the little heat waves that are trailing behind it.

At 2/28/2010 5:16:23 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
And btw, not all masks are space masks. Some are, you know, ritual masks.

I realize that. But this looked like an actual space mask that covered the whole head and appeared to be a part of an entire 1 piece space suit.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 6:48:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 6:37:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:13:50 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
When you are looking, look in a curve from the badly drawn human to the stylized fangs of a big cat to the "ufo" (big fish) to all the little fishies. Food chain.

Why would they draw floating fangs that aren't attached to an animal?
Because it's easier than drawing a whole damn animal, and/or art is the selective recreation of reality?
Also, the UFO's clearly look like alien space craft
The circle on top is off center meaning it looks clearly like a fish, also, neither of us has ever seen an alien spacecraft

especially with the little heat waves that are trailing behind it.
Or the little-- water waves-- you know, waves that are actually VISIBLE, unlike heat, which wasn't even known among humans to be a wave until much more recently in history than this drawing.


At 2/28/2010 5:16:23 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
And btw, not all masks are space masks. Some are, you know, ritual masks.

I realize that. But this looked like an actual space mask
No, it looks like a mask with one opening for both eyes. It looks nothing like any space mask I've ever seen developed by humans, and neither of us has ever seen on developed by aliens.

that covered the whole head and appeared to be a part of an entire 1 piece space suit.
What gives you the impression of a space suit? Where are the logos, seams, etc?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 6:49:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, and third reason for detached fangs, putting them against the skyline looks kind of AWESOME.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:07:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 6:48:10 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
The circle on top is off center meaning it looks clearly like a fish, also, neither of us has ever seen an alien spacecraft

The professional archaeologists say otherwise:

"Local Archaeologist, Mr Wasim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times."

Or the little-- water waves-- you know, waves that are actually VISIBLE, unlike heat, which wasn't even known among humans to be a wave until much more recently in history than this drawing.

Archaeology website says: "A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO." - http://www.archaeologydaily.com...

No, it looks like a mask with one opening for both eyes. It looks nothing like any space mask I've ever seen developed by humans, and neither of us has ever seen on developed by aliens.

Obviously the ancient Indians did.

What gives you the impression of a space suit? Where are the logos, seams, etc?

Haha, aliens from otherwordly corporations? I wouldn't expect to see logos, nor would I expect the ancients to include them if there were.

It looks like a space suit because it's a body suit that ancients never had.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:15:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 6:28:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:26:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/28/2010 5:24:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Well, many of the ancient gods are actually extraterrestrials. These aliens came down to earth and were mistakenly worshiped as gods.

According to...?

Obviously no one will agree that this is credible, but a being who calls himself a Pleiadian has revealed this:

"The Trouth is, that all the Universes are inhabited. It is a natural thing and has nothing to do with sience fiction. Many extraterestials who visited earth in the past, where worshiped by the primitive earthpeople as angels or Gods. That is the reason why you have religions and beliefe-systems on earth. You are praying to extraterestials who lived here thousand of years ago." - Alaje of the Pleiadies

And, you're certain that this "Alaje" exists (in a form other than that of an internet prankster) because...?

Also, it's a logical conclusion to make as Richard Dawkins has similarly implied:

"There are very probably alien civilizations that are superhuman, to the point of being god-like in ways that exceed anything a theologian could possibly imagine. Their technical achievements would seem as supernatural to us as ours would seem to a Dark Age peasant transported to the twenty-first century"
- Richard Dawkins

Assuming the existence of these other civilizations is one thing - assuming, however, that these civilizations must necessarily be technologically advanced to the point of semi-divinity, must have traveled ridiculous lengths to get to Earth, put up with our so-called "inferiority" and stuck around to be worshiped for a long, long time is an entirely different ballgame.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:21:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 7:07:28 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/28/2010 6:48:10 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
The circle on top is off center meaning it looks clearly like a fish, also, neither of us has ever seen an alien spacecraft

The professional archaeologists say otherwise:

Ad authoritatem. A better reference would be a professional art critic, but art is notorious for the lack of agreement among "experts."

"Local Archaeologist, Mr Wasim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character
That's a sign of good art. Also, it's hardly a good sign for the argument that aliens ever visited, since, you know, fewer witnesses means a greater chance of insanity/making stuff up.

Or the little-- water waves-- you know, waves that are actually VISIBLE, unlike heat, which wasn't even known among humans to be a wave until much more recently in history than this drawing.

Archaeology website says: "A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO."
Yeah, because archaeologists have SO MUCH professional experience with art depicting force fields and spaceship trails.

No, it looks like a mask with one opening for both eyes. It looks nothing like any space mask I've ever seen developed by humans, and neither of us has ever seen on developed by aliens.

Obviously the ancient Indians did.
Contradicting yourself, you already said a this is out of character with the other local art (i.e. no Indians). And no, nothing obvious about it, and it is nonsensical for you to judge that they did because of the faithfulness of their reproduction, when you haven't even SEEN THE ORIGINAL TO COMPARE IT TO.


What gives you the impression of a space suit? Where are the logos, seams, etc?

Haha, aliens from otherwordly corporations?
Or governments, armies, rotary clubs, or whatever the hell they call the form of organization that caused them to all fund and take a trip on an iterstellar ship.

I wouldn't expect to see logos
Why not?

nor would I expect the ancients to include them if there were.\
Why? The ancients were clearly used to intentional visual designs, especially this one (a PAINTER!). Why would they ignore a characteristic designed to be salient?


It looks like a space suit because it's a body suit that ancients never had.
First, I don't even see how you gather "body suit" out of that. They aren't exactly a phenomenal detail technician, there probably isn't a whole lot of difference between their rendition of "body suit" and their tasteful rendition of nudity.
Second, if one ancient can draw, doubtless another can make a tight fitting garment.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:35:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 7:15:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
And, you're certain that this "Alaje" exists (in a form other than that of an internet prankster) because...?

Yeah, I've seen his videos.

Assuming the existence of these other civilizations is one thing - assuming, however, that these civilizations must necessarily be technologically advanced to the point of semi-divinity, must have traveled ridiculous lengths to get to Earth,

All of that is highly likely if said civilization has been around longer than us. In fact, it should be expected to be the case.

put up with our so-called "inferiority" and stuck around to be worshiped for a long, long time is an entirely different ballgame.

If they were worshiped, they obviously saw the advantage of that, and thus used this status to give them authority to give orders that benefited them.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:59:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 1:52:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit

Why would aliens resemble people in bodily shape??

Isn't it more likely that people are just falsely interpreting things through their modern perspective?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 9:03:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 7:35:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/28/2010 7:15:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
And, you're certain that this "Alaje" exists (in a form other than that of an internet prankster) because...?

Yeah, I've seen his videos.

Any internet prankster can make a video. I ask you again: How are you certain that this "Alaje" exists, and is not an internet prankster? Have you, in person, met him?

Assuming the existence of these other civilizations is one thing - assuming, however, that these civilizations must necessarily be technologically advanced to the point of semi-divinity, must have traveled ridiculous lengths to get to Earth,

All of that is highly likely if said civilization has been around longer than us. In fact, it should be expected to be the case.

Okay. I'll continue to go along with you. Let's say that they exist, and that they're technology advanced past any notion conceivable by the human mind - you're still assuming that 1) these aliens have a reason to travel to Earth, 2) they would (and could) make the trip in a space of time not inconveniently (or fatally) long.

put up with our so-called "inferiority" and stuck around to be worshiped for a long, long time is an entirely different ballgame.

If they were worshiped, they obviously saw the advantage of that, and thus used this status to give them authority to give orders that benefited them.

If these beings are as advanced as you claim, what possible reason could they have for coming to a planet this primitive, with so many different languages, and nothing worthwhile to gain from our blind worship? I'm pretty sure that their "advanced culture" has more comfort to offer than our inferior mudball of a planet.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 3:10:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 1:52:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
http://www.redicecreations.com...

From the article:

"A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

English language fail.
There is no such thing as a 'UFO type craft'.
If something is an unidentified flying object it can be anything from a flock of birds, hallucination or an alien battlecruiser. It is by definition an unknown, if you have determined that it is a craft, but you still dont know if its a boeing 747 or a spaceyacht full of big breated splugorthians then it would be an unidentified craft.

In any case how can an artistic representation of strange beings be considered proof of alien contact? That implies that every religious, fictional or allegorical representation must have a direct eye witness account of factual accuracy.

Yes, the image could be interpreted as a alien in a space suit, is that the only possible interpretation, no. Do we have any evidence that the image was intended as a representation of an ancient astronaut, no. Is their any additional corrobative evidence, no. Is it reasonable to assume a blob of paint is an ancient representation of an alien wormhole, no. Do we even know how old the paintings are... conveniently the article forgets to mention that so I am guessing... no.

Come on please, lets have a bit of logic!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.