Jump to topic:

Hamas rejects Israel's extended cease fire

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:58:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
After all of this mayhem between Israel and Hamas, Hamas rejects Israel's extended cease fire despite the casualties taken to their military and innocent civilians they have hid behind to make Israel seem as the bad guy.

The truth is, Hamas doesn't have any interest in the safety of the people there in Palestine. And no. Israel isn't a murderous government which doesn't care about the safety of the people in Palestine. As a matter in fact, they gave warning to the citizens of Palestine to leave, and they gave them a significant amount of time to leave.

Honestly, Hamas reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. Despite this, and despite this is a dangerous terrorist organization, people are siding with Hamas simply because they don't like Israel.

To me, this is nothing more than a big picture of the effects of antisemitism.

If you don't like what I am saying I don't care. Either way, feel free to comment as you wish.

http://www.cnn.com...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 9:30:37 AM
At 7/27/2014 7:58:56 AM, Haroush wrote:
After all of this mayhem between Israel and Hamas, Hamas rejects Israel's extended cease fire despite the casualties taken to their military and innocent civilians they have hid behind to make Israel seem as the bad guy.

The truth is, Hamas doesn't have any interest in the safety of the people there in Palestine. And no. Israel isn't a murderous government which doesn't care about the safety of the people in Palestine. As a matter in fact, they gave warning to the citizens of Palestine to leave, and they gave them a significant amount of time to leave.

Honestly, Hamas reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. Despite this, and despite this is a dangerous terrorist organization, people are siding with Hamas simply because they don't like Israel.

If you don't like what I am saying I don't care. Either way, feel free to comment as you wish.

"innocent civilians " There are no innocent civilians in war. That's like saying the German civilians were innocent during WW or the Japanese civilians or all the civilians from any war throughout history. Civilians are irrelevant as the do nothing to stop the acts of the few. They out number them 10,000 to one. And just so you know, the Palestinians elected Hamas as their leadership in a far and free election in a land slide. http://www.washingtonpost.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 10:42:59 AM
At 7/27/2014 9:30:37 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/27/2014 7:58:56 AM, Haroush wrote:

"innocent civilians " There are no innocent civilians in war. That's like saying the German civilians were innocent during WW or the Japanese civilians or all the civilians from any war throughout history. Civilians are irrelevant as the do nothing to stop the acts of the few. They out number them 10,000 to one. And just so you know, the Palestinians elected Hamas as their leadership in a far and free election in a land slide. http://www.washingtonpost.com...

I was just addressing what the other side of the spectrum is saying, but what you said is true too.
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 9:01:57 PM
Seems like this is the fault of Hamas for having fired all those missiles into Israel in the first place. Now innocent civilians are dying which is partly the fault of Israel for not doing enough to avoid killing civilians and also the fault of Hamas for hiding behind civilians and firing rockets into Israel. Anyway, both sides seem to be somewhat at fault here.
MichaelColton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:19:51 PM
It seems silly to agree to a ceasefire when your side continues to be harmed during so-called 'ceasefires.'