Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

The Islamic State Thread

Naqshbandi-Mujahid
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 6:34:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a thread all about the Islamic State I noticed there wasn't one here so I suppose this shall be the one to discuss all things Islamic state related.
Kreakin
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 5:57:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I take it that you are a supporter of the new state?
I say that as you voted so on my flag poll about David Cameron's suggestion to arrest bearers of the flag.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 8:01:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2014 6:34:30 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:
This is a thread all about the Islamic State I noticed there wasn't one here so I suppose this shall be the one to discuss all things Islamic state related.

Did you go to Iraq to fight for the Islamic State?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 3:03:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What else is there to say on this thread but convert or die.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
wordy
Posts: 146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 3:54:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2014 3:03:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
What else is there to say on this thread but convert or die.

Peace.
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 4:07:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2014 3:54:45 PM, wordy wrote:
At 9/13/2014 3:03:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
What else is there to say on this thread but convert or die.

Peace.

Yes yes yes, the islamic state and peace two peas in a severed head
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
wordy
Posts: 146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 12:04:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2014 4:07:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2014 3:54:45 PM, wordy wrote:
At 9/13/2014 3:03:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
What else is there to say on this thread but convert or die.

Peace.

Yes yes yes, the islamic state and peace two peas in a severed head

Thanks to Israel and people like you.
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 7:36:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2014 12:04:15 AM, wordy wrote:
At 9/13/2014 4:07:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2014 3:54:45 PM, wordy wrote:
At 9/13/2014 3:03:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
What else is there to say on this thread but convert or die.

Peace.

Yes yes yes, the islamic state and peace two peas in a severed head

Thanks to Israel and people like you.

Yes yes yes Israel and people like me
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.