Jump to topic:

Micheal Brown autopsy results

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 3:51:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This thread is for the discussion of Micheal Brown, his autopsy, his killing, and the surrounding events.

I have no opinion on this issue. I do not have enough information to take a side.

Please discuss.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 8:29:05 AM
I haven't researched much, but it seems that there is something fishy is going on here.

Police quick to say the kid was shoplifting, but this recent article, below, says he was confronted because he was walking in the middle of the road.

Stops him for jay walking, gets the crap beat of of him (the officer), kid walks away from beating the officer, officer pulls gun and tells him to stop, kid charges officer and officer shots.

It seems to me that there is a lot of fact finding happening that is trying to justify why the kid was shot rather than what actually happened.

http://www.foxnews.com...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:54:22 PM
At 8/21/2014 8:29:05 AM, slo1 wrote:
I haven't researched much, but it seems that there is something fishy is going on here.

Police quick to say the kid was shoplifting, but this recent article, below, says he was confronted because he was walking in the middle of the road.

Stops him for jay walking, gets the crap beat of of him (the officer), kid walks away from beating the officer, officer pulls gun and tells him to stop, kid charges officer and officer shots.

It seems to me that there is a lot of fact finding happening that is trying to justify why the kid was shot rather than what actually happened.

Wait, I really haven't heard much about the details, but is it true? Again with the Trayvonesque, fists vs bullets story; and then the Black world goes apeshit for not being able to pummel freely? Say it isn't so.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 9:14:23 PM
At 8/21/2014 5:54:22 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Wait, I really haven't heard much about the details, but is it true? Again with the Trayvonesque, fists vs bullets story; and then the Black world goes apeshit for not being able to pummel freely? Say it isn't so.

Who knows what happened? The police's story keeps changing. Usually when a story keeps changing there is something being covered up.
justmythought
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 6:20:14 AM
In MY opinion about this event. As others said I dont have enough info to make a valid decision, but I have a theory why this is being so hushed up by the locals. I think the local law enforcement WANTS the feds involved. Based on other events like this I think the police department wants the federal government to make the oficial call. Hopefully trying to insulate themselves ( local law enforcement) from any backlash from the locals and world when the final verdict is revealed. The media also complicates this issue. This kind of issue creates race friction anyways but they toss the proverbial gas on the fire. Not to get to the truth but to generate ratings. The real losers are society.

I do wish this gets resolved soon. Even in my class in philadelphia, being the ONLY white male in my class and 1 of 2 in my whole school, this issue takes a lot of AIR time that I would prefer to use for education. My classmates look at me during these discussions to stand behind the officer, assuming white supports white . I support the facts, nothing more.

My 2 cents, I am willing to accept change back.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 9:01:07 AM
At 8/22/2014 6:20:14 AM, justmythought wrote:
In MY opinion about this event. As others said I dont have enough info to make a valid decision, but I have a theory why this is being so hushed up by the locals. I think the local law enforcement WANTS the feds involved. Based on other events like this I think the police department wants the federal government to make the oficial call. Hopefully trying to insulate themselves ( local law enforcement) from any backlash from the locals and world when the final verdict is revealed. The media also complicates this issue. This kind of issue creates race friction anyways but they toss the proverbial gas on the fire. Not to get to the truth but to generate ratings. The real losers are society.

I do wish this gets resolved soon. Even in my class in philadelphia, being the ONLY white male in my class and 1 of 2 in my whole school, this issue takes a lot of AIR time that I would prefer to use for education. My classmates look at me during these discussions to stand behind the officer, assuming white supports white . I support the facts, nothing more.

It is disingenuous to say the media put the fuel on the fire. The only reason the media covered it as they did is that the local police department went crazy trying to suppress peaceful demonstraters. It is one thing to go after looters, it is a completely different matter when you have local police harrassing media, using the f-bomb and threatening to kill people who are doing nothing but assembling. Granted maybe an illegal assembly, due to a curfew, but come on.

This original issue brought an entirely new issue of police militarization and excessive force light. The police and leadership can blame anyone else they want but simple fact of the matter how they approached it was solely their own making.

A great and seemingly fair article on exactly how inept this police department really is.

http://www.slate.com...
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 9:10:56 AM
At 8/20/2014 3:51:31 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
This thread is for the discussion of Micheal Brown, his autopsy, his killing, and the surrounding events.

I have no opinion on this issue. I do not have enough information to take a side.

Please discuss.

I believe the autopsy revealed the cause of death:

Being black near a cop.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 3:54:03 PM
At 8/23/2014 5:56:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

You realize the broken eye socket is all speculation and is not confirmed, right? Very good odds that it is more fabricated stories to make the shooting look like it was justified. We will see.

The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 4:05:43 PM

I didn't realize you were there to witness all of this. It's pretty amazing considering this narrative is refuted by each of the eye witnesses, and wasn't caught on tape.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 4:07:06 PM
At 8/22/2014 9:01:07 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/22/2014 6:20:14 AM, justmythought wrote:

It is disingenuous to say the media put the fuel on the fire. The only reason the media covered it as they did is that the local police department went crazy trying to suppress peaceful demonstraters. It is one thing to go after looters, it is a completely different matter when you have local police harrassing media, using the f-bomb and threatening to kill people who are doing nothing but assembling. Granted maybe an illegal assembly, due to a curfew, but come on.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. As a former crime reporter, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This original issue brought an entirely new issue of police militarization and excessive force light. The police and leadership can blame anyone else they want but simple fact of the matter how they approached it was solely their own making.

A great and seemingly fair article on exactly how inept this police department really is.