Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

When the US Tells You To Be Less Evil...

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 4:24:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WSA, you're one of the cooler people on here. Still, you're politics is basically the same as the Unabombers only with more sex. It's sad, really, because you're burying something half decent maybe. Or maybe you're just another cunt who's relegated his mother to a sexual object, but the whole anti-aggression things makes it alright, I dunno... Mad that most decency is born in loss and pride... I guess it had to come from somewhere...

My bad, I feel like saying things. And that was harsh, but you're a great illustration of the profile of people I've been presenting lately. You know adopted/orphan kids are more likely than not atheist (or in my experience anyway)? I guess it's harder for them to conceive of a god loving them or whatever.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 4:25:15 PM
At 9/3/2014 4:24:32 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
WSA, you're one of the cooler people on here. Still, you're politics is basically the same as the Unabombers only with more sex. It's sad, really, because you're burying something half decent maybe. Or maybe you're just another cunt who's relegated his mother to a sexual object, but the whole anti-aggression things makes it alright, I dunno... Mad that most decency is born in loss and pride... I guess it had to come from somewhere...

My bad, I feel like saying things. And that was harsh, but you're a great illustration of the profile of people I've been presenting lately. You know adopted/orphan kids are more likely than not atheist (or in my experience anyway)? I guess it's harder for them to conceive of a god loving them or whatever.

uh, your* :(
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 4:33:30 PM
I mean, it's like you want people to be all that is, but that's f*cking stupid and belittling... like, you come up with this bullsh*t idea (evolution; not that it's bullsh*t, but people drawing the line there and going "yap" is definitely f*cking stupid) and ho-ho! no more gods, nothing but people, tear it all down... oh, but capitalism is just people...

^Your politics in a nutshell, and all because you f*cking hate god and anything that might touch on god. And which is understandable, but really f*cking dumb/annoying.

Let's kill god and have sex!!
Alright I'm down... F*ck it, it sounds like more fun than my depression. Here's me all "oh, people shouldn't have to compete because my cousin committed suicide so as to not take from his brothers :(" Who's more right here? I dunno. I'd say it's me. Or maybe sadolite.