Jump to topic:

I told you so..

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 12:05:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Remember how I told everyone we need land, sea, and air support over there against ISIS?

I hate to tell you I was right. I know what I am talking about. When it comes to my critics, you all have lost just a little more credibility.

http://www.debate.org...

Also, I have come again to make everyone aware of the very possible World War ahead of us. As everyone knows, there is a lot going on around the world. Though, I would like to go over all of the events taking place on a global scale right now.. :

Russia/ Ukraine

This situation is far from stable and little is being done to fix the issue.

Palestine/Israel

Here we all know how big of a mess this ordeal is.

China/Japan

Just in case some of you have forgot, this is still serious disputes going on between China/Japan over the South Eastern Asian Islands.

Thailand

If you haven't heard, Thailand's government is falling apart.

Libya

This place has turned into a total war zone.

North Korea/South Korea

Yes. This is another given crisis that has been going on for a looong time. Despite this, there is still always strong tensions.

National Security threat Edward Snowden

Now, some of you may think I am crazy for saying this. Before, you respond listen carefully. I understand Edward Snowden is considered just a "whistle blower" but he is much more than that.

Let me start by showing you this live interactive hacking map.

http://map.ipviking.com...

Furthermore, let me note of many major businesses that have had their data hacked, including Home Depot, Lowes, Target, and quite a few others. Plus, many major U.S. Banks have been hacked as well. Lastly, over 4 million social security numbers have been compromised.

This is all in the name of Edward Snowden. Why? He gave TS information to Russia and China. This includes DoD's secret which kept our data safe and secured as a nation. Meaning, now we ALL have to worry about our personal information being compromised which has already happened.

To make matters worse, eleven American commercial airplanes have went missing. Last but not least, it has been confirmed there is a second and possibly third Edward Snowden in our government as we speak.

Have comments or questions? Feel free to express them.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 1:15:06 PM
At 9/7/2014 12:05:34 PM, Haroush wrote:
Remember how I told everyone we need land, sea, and air support over there against ISIS?

I hate to tell you I was right. I know what I am talking about. When it comes to my critics, you all have lost just a little more credibility.

Also, I have come again to make everyone aware of the very possible World War ahead of us. As everyone knows, there is a lot going on around the world. Though, I would like to go over all of the events taking place on a global scale right now.. :

Russia/ Ukraine

Palestine/Israel

China/Japan

Just in case some of you have forgot, this is still serious disputes going on between China/Japan over the South Eastern Asian Islands.

Thailand

Libya

North Korea/South Korea

Yes. This is another given crisis that has been going on for a looong time. Despite this, there is still always strong tensions.

Now, some of you may think I am crazy for saying this. Before, you respond listen carefully. I understand Edward Snowden is considered just a "whistle blower" but he is much more than that.

Furthermore, let me note of many major businesses that have had their data hacked, including Home Depot, Lowes, Target, and quite a few others. Plus, many major U.S. Banks have been hacked as well. Lastly, over 4 million social security numbers have been compromised.

This is all in the name of Edward Snowden. Why? He gave TS information to Russia and China. This includes DoD's secret which kept our data safe and secured as a nation. Meaning, now we ALL have to worry about our personal information being compromised which has already happened.

To make matters worse, eleven American commercial airplanes have went missing. Last but not least, it has been confirmed there is a second and possibly third Edward Snowden in our government as we speak.

For a world war to take place, the various factions would have to be united. As of right now, there is no apparent connection between the Russian involvement in Ukraine and Operation Protective Edge. Nor the turmoil in Thailand and the situation in North Korea.
This just doesn't add up.
However, I agree absolutely that something has to be done about ISIS.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
At 9/7/2014 1:15:06 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Russia/ Ukraine

Palestine/Israel

China/Japan

Thailand

Libya

North Korea/South Korea

For a world war to take place, the various factions would have to be united. As of right now, there is no apparent connection between the Russian involvement in Ukraine and Operation Protective Edge. Nor the turmoil in Thailand and the situation in North Korea.

Put it this way.. When it comes to China and the damage they have already done to our economy because of hacking NATO has even issued a warning to China that their actions MAY result in military action.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 5:57:54 PM

Russia/ Ukraine

Palestine/Israel

China/Japan

Thailand

Libya

North Korea/South Korea

At the same time, I am not say everything is starting to overlap each other, but that it could easily happen IF our government doesn't do something about all these situations.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 3:20:11 PM
At 9/7/2014 5:57:54 PM, Haroush wrote:

Russia/ Ukraine

Palestine/Israel

China/Japan

Thailand

Libya

North Korea/South Korea

At the same time, I am not say everything is starting to overlap each other, but that it could easily happen IF our government doesn't do something about all these situations.

Nah, many of these situations will resolve themselves.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 4:12:43 PM

Yes, you were wrong then and you're wrong now.

I hate to tell you I was right. I know what I am talking about.

Nope. You haven't got a clue.

When it comes to my critics, you all have lost just a little more credibility.

Nope, you still have no credibility.

Also, I have come again to make everyone aware of the very possible World War ahead of us.

Thanks Bush. And stop fearmongering. Why is it conservatives are so frightened of everything?

As everyone knows

It's amazing how often this phrase so often precedes the most ignorant statements.

there is a lot going on around the world.

I rest my case.

Though, I would like to go over all of the events taking place on a global scale right now.. :

This should be riveting.

Russia/ Ukraine

Save for the pro-Ukrainian forces decimating the separatists, forcing Russia to take direct action, which in turn has forced the international community to take harsh economic sanctions against Russia, and is encouraging the production of LNG in the US for export to the EU.

That, and the EU just elected a hard-liner as their "secretary of state" who takes a harsh stance against Russian aggression.

What would you have us do? Declare war on Russia? To what end? Nuclear holocaust?

Palestine/Israel

What a fantastic and insightful commentary. I hope this ties into your "point" but I don't think you have one.

China/Japan

And this, of course, is Obama's fault. Damn him and his time machine!

Again, we're all aware of these things, what have they to do with anything?

Thailand

If you haven't been paying attention, this has been the case for about six years. You must not have been paying attention in 2010, when their government violently suppressed opposition protests. The military stepped in to prevent more violence, similar to Egypt.

Again, I hope you're working toward a point.

Libya

No, it hasn't, it has BEEN a war zone since the fall of Gaddafi. It seems as though you aren't familiar with news older than two years.

North Korea/South Korea

China keeps NK in check. the NK army has no strength without China. China does not support an armed conflict with anyone while they focus on their economic prosperity. Again, you're not making any points. We're all familiar with these flashpoints.

Not real hacking attempts. These are called honeypot stings. They catch hackers using this device, it is not an accurate measure of where hackers are actually coming from, though it is a good litmus test for where the ones who aren't very good are coming from. This is a non-point.

http://www.reddit.com...

Nice forum post on the matter.

Furthermore, let me note of many major businesses that have had their data hacked, including Home Depot, Lowes, Target, and quite a few others.

They should invest in better security. Are you trying to blame Snowden for this?

Plus, many major U.S. Banks have been hacked as well.
Notice no examples.

Lastly, over 4 million social security numbers have been compromised.
Again, why are you blaming this on Snowden?

This is all in the name of Edward Snowden.
No. It's not.

Why? He gave TS information to Russia and China.

No he did not. There is no proof of this. China and Russia attempt to hack us regardless. There is no TS information he could have given them which would have made us more vulnerable. He also does not have the data AS HE GAVE IT TO THE MEDIA.

This includes DoD's secret which kept our data safe and secured as a nation.
Are you really this gullible? The DoD did not have the ability, nor did they have the technology, to protect US private citizens and industries from hacking attempts. They simply do not have that power. The structure of the internet is such that no entity has that power.

Meaning, now we ALL have to worry about our personal information being compromised which has already happened.

We have that to worry about regardless of Snowden, and it is foolish to attack a man for your convoluted and incorrect assumptions.

To make matters worse, eleven American commercial airplanes have went missing.

No, they did not.

1. STOP GETTING NEWS FROM THE BLAZE. THEY LIE.

2. They were LIBYAN planes. And the report was NOT conclusive.

3. "U.S. counterterrorism officials told the Free Beacon that intelligence agencies haven't confirmed the missing aircraft and are trying to locate all of the aircraft owned by two Libyan state-owned airline companies."

http://www.Newsmax.com...

So not only are you wrong, but you're incredibly wrong.

Last but not least, it has been confirmed there is a second and possibly third Edward Snowden in our government as we speak.

I didn't realize he was a clone. How silly. Haroush, I thought you were smarter than this.

I HOPE we have more whistle-blowers brave enough to expose our nation's civil overreach. Your accusations against Snowden are unfounded and unsupported by ANY evidence.

You seem to believe anything which frightens you. You base your entire world perspective on fear. It's time to grow up.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 11:19:51 AM
I would like to go over all of the events taking place on a global scale right now.. :

Russia/ Ukraine

It's hard for America to intervene without getting involved in direct conflict with Russian forces. That's obviously off the table at this point. I do believe it is in America's interest in regards to the bigger scheme of things to eventually break up the Kremlin, but I don't think they are trying to do it just yet. We were more focused on establishing bases around Russia to intercept any outgoing missiles once we do declare war on them. I think they realized this and couldn't accept having American bases next door in Ukraine. That's literally the equivalent of Russia placing anti-aircraft missile sites in Mexico. Obviously we wouldn't stand for such a thing - so it's somewhat understandable that they wouldn't either. They are merely trying to take back any form of control they can within their region. The time for war with them will come, but not yet. Instead, America is relying on Neo-Nazi's and Ukrainian forces at the moment. The moment America places their own troops in Ukraine to fight - we can assume the war has begun.

Palestine/Israel

Another tense situation which will come to a conclusion in the next world war. Neither side wants to drop the big bombs because they'll instantly lose global support. This is the only reason Israel doesn't wipe them off the face of this world. They are literally walking a fine line with having global support. It's obvious they are losing face in the international community with all these anti-Zionist marches. The second they have their justification - they'll finish the job. It's that justification which they can't seem to find though. Either they'll wipe them out in the next world war, or the Mossad will just carry out some more false flag attacks and slowly but surely they'll take back the lands they believe are theirs. They just can't be happy with what they were already given. The sin of greed runs deep in their blood, masked by the intent of security for their people.

China/Japan

Let em stay busy for the time being. Until China stops funding N. Korea and slaughtering Tibetans, I have no respect for them. Ultimately, I don't think I'd care too much if something happened to China. It'd be good to lose our manufacturers and break the horrible cycle of consumerism. That's the only thing keeping our relations civil, the economic benefits both countries get. That how it's always been with the Asians since the days of the Silk Trade. Meanwhile, Chinese spies are hacking into American databases... but hey, they make things for us so who cares right? It's a silly game we play with them.

Thailand

I've heard about this, but barely. We have some members here who live there and I'd be curious to hear from them firsthand what is actually happening. Can't always rely on western media to report accurately.

Libya

I don't know much on this situation. Can't rightfully comment. Wouldn't mind getting a rundown on the recent events there.

North Korea/South Korea

N. Korea is backed by China, as long as that relation stands - there will be no war because it would essentially turn into China vs. America. A war that isn't coming until Russia is out of the picture.

He's a smart sociopath who saw something he didn't like. I've heard people say he is a double agent, but idk. I think he was just an incredibly smart kid who didn't let emotion run his life. He was able to enter a position that allowed unbridled access to sensitive information and decided to take a course of action that he believed was right. I'm curious as to what pushed him past the point of no return. Whatever it was, it was worth leaving behind everything. I can only imagine what kind of information would push me to abandon this country and take refuge in enemy territory. I'm even more concerned that he went to China first, it shows who are most worthy enemies are in this world. Either China already knew what he was selling, was able to get it out of him within a few days, or honestly didn't want to give America any excuse to attack them. He's clearly valuable to Russia though or else they would have already booted him. I wouldn't put "double agent" past him. He was clearly intelligent enough and able to rescind any familial relations with apparent ease.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 5:52:19 PM
At 9/15/2014 11:19:51 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I would like to go over all of the events taking place on a global scale right now.. :

Russia/ Ukraine

It's hard for America to intervene without getting involved in direct conflict with Russian forces. That's obviously off the table at this point. I do believe it is in America's interest in regards to the bigger scheme of things to eventually break up the Kremlin, but I don't think they are trying to do it just yet. We were more focused on establishing bases around Russia to intercept any outgoing missiles once we do declare war on them. I think they realized this and couldn't accept having American bases next door in Ukraine. That's literally the equivalent of Russia placing anti-aircraft missile sites in Mexico. Obviously we wouldn't stand for such a thing - so it's somewhat understandable that they wouldn't either. They are merely trying to take back any form of control they can within their region. The time for war with them will come, but not yet. Instead, America is relying on Neo-Nazi's and Ukrainian forces at the moment. The moment America places their own troops in Ukraine to fight - we can assume the war has begun.

Palestine/Israel

Another tense situation which will come to a conclusion in the next world war. Neither side wants to drop the big bombs because they'll instantly lose global support. This is the only reason Israel doesn't wipe them off the face of this world. They are literally walking a fine line with having global support. It's obvious they are losing face in the international community with all these anti-Zionist marches. The second they have their justification - they'll finish the job. It's that justification which they can't seem to find though. Either they'll wipe them out in the next world war, or the Mossad will just carry out some more false flag attacks and slowly but surely they'll take back the lands they believe are theirs. They just can't be happy with what they were already given. The sin of greed runs deep in their blood, masked by the intent of security for their people.

China/Japan

Let em stay busy for the time being. Until China stops funding N. Korea and slaughtering Tibetans, I have no respect for them. Ultimately, I don't think I'd care too much if something happened to China. It'd be good to lose our manufacturers and break the horrible cycle of consumerism. That's the only thing keeping our relations civil, the economic benefits both countries get. That how it's always been with the Asians since the days of the Silk Trade. Meanwhile, Chinese spies are hacking into American databases... but hey, they make things for us so who cares right? It's a silly game we play with them.

Thailand

I've heard about this, but barely. We have some members here who live there and I'd be curious to hear from them firsthand what is actually happening. Can't always rely on western media to report accurately.

Libya

I don't know much on this situation. Can't rightfully comment. Wouldn't mind getting a rundown on the recent events there.

North Korea/South Korea

N. Korea is backed by China, as long as that relation stands - there will be no war because it would essentially turn into China vs. America. A war that isn't coming until Russia is out of the picture.

He's a smart sociopath who saw something he didn't like. I've heard people say he is a double agent, but idk. I think he was just an incredibly smart kid who didn't let emotion run his life. He was able to enter a position that allowed unbridled access to sensitive information and decided to take a course of action that he believed was right. I'm curious as to what pushed him past the point of no return. Whatever it was, it was worth leaving behind everything. I can only imagine what kind of information would push me to abandon this country and take refuge in enemy territory. I'm even more concerned that he went to China first, it shows who are most worthy enemies are in this world. Either China already knew what he was selling, was able to get it out of him within a few days, or honestly didn't want to give America any excuse to attack them. He's clearly valuable to Russia though or else they would have already booted him. I wouldn't put "double agent" past him. He was clearly intelligent enough and able to rescind any familial relations with apparent ease.

I appreciate the well thought out answers. You really did a great job at thoroughly analyzing and giving great detail when giving your answers. I am impressed by your ability to articulate such well thought out answers. Thank you!
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 3:07:38 PM
At 9/17/2014 5:52:19 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/15/2014 11:19:51 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Russia/ Ukraine

Palestine/Israel

China/Japan

Thailand

Libya

North Korea/South Korea

I appreciate the well thought out answers. You really did a great job at thoroughly analyzing and giving great detail when giving your answers. I am impressed by your ability to articulate such well thought out answers. Thank you!

Oh no problem, I actually should be thanking you. I love talking about subjects like these, and have always found a passion for international events. This world as a whole is very important to me. So I like being up-to-date and well-informed. Talking about these things can only lead to more discussion which I view as a good in and of itself. Anyways, thanks for starting this topic. I'll always be down to contribute to threads of this nature.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...