Teenager literally worships Justin Bieber

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 6:09:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://newsnine.weebly.com...

A local teenager now has a new event on her calendar for her new idol and role model, Justin Bieber.

Fourteen year old Callin Meyer states that she "loves Justin Bieber as a role model, and idol." and wants to host an annual "party for Justin" event in her neighborhood.

"He is a good person and makes good music and deserves to be Beliebed as an idol." said Callin, "We should learn and be just like him, and belieb and follow his words.He has done many inspiring things in the past, and people saying that his numerous misdemeanors are 'bad' in any way are haters who hate the word of our idol and will suffer bad karma for it."

"We plan to recreate those minor misdemeanors that he does because we belieb that these actions are actually good, not bad as those haters who deserve to die claim, because our idol is the creator and lover of all. These actions, such as eggings and driving while high, are what makes our idol our idol, and what makes us belieb in our idol."

When asked about whether or not she is concerned over Callin's actions, her mother stated that she is not concerned of her daughter "trying new things after that One D something something got old,"
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:53:39 PM
At 9/21/2014 6:09:50 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:

A local teenager now has a new event on her calendar for her new idol and role model, Justin Bieber.

Fourteen year old Callin Meyer states that she "loves Justin Bieber as a role model, and idol." and wants to host an annual "party for Justin" event in her neighborhood.

"He is a good person and makes good music and deserves to be Beliebed as an idol." said Callin, "We should learn and be just like him, and belieb and follow his words.He has done many inspiring things in the past, and people saying that his numerous misdemeanors are 'bad' in any way are haters who hate the word of our idol and will suffer bad karma for it."

"We plan to recreate those minor misdemeanors that he does because we belieb that these actions are actually good, not bad as those haters who deserve to die claim, because our idol is the creator and lover of all. These actions, such as eggings and driving while high, are what makes our idol our idol, and what makes us belieb in our idol."

When asked about whether or not she is concerned over Callin's actions, her mother stated that she is not concerned of her daughter "trying new things after that One D something something got old,"

It's no weirder than worshipping Arceus.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:25:21 PM
At 9/21/2014 9:53:39 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/21/2014 6:09:50 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:

It's no weirder than worshipping Arceus.

Wut
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:40:18 PM
It's hard to tell what is satire these days...

I suppose the following is easy enough to be believed:

"He is a good person and makes good music and deserves to be Beliebed as an idol."

But it follows with stuff like:

"We should learn and be just like him, and belieb and follow his words.He has done many inspiring things...saying that his numerous misdemeanors are 'bad' in any way are haters who hate the word of our idol and will suffer bad karma for it."

"We plan to recreate those minor misdemeanors that he does because we belieb that these actions are actually good..."

"These actions, such as eggings and driving while high, are what makes our idol our idol, and what makes us belieb in our idol."

"When asked about whether or not she is concerned over Callin's actions, her mother stated that she is not concerned of her daughter "trying new things after that One D something something got old,""

It's hard for me to tell if this article is really reporting a serious thing (in the sense that "Fourteen year old Callin Meyer" actually exists) or is just satirical.

I looked around the link and it kinda seems like a legit news source... the only other local story being about a tragic mine collapse (a mine of "bigcorp"?). But strangely the story credits the event taking place in "UNINPORTONA" as oppose to "Unimporton" which is the byline of the paper "the voice of Unimporton". Weirdly the only other significant reference to Unimporton that I could find was is the second post of this thread:

So I suppose it comes full circle and I don't know what to believe in anymore...
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:48:32 PM
haha that link is kinda funny...

On the "contact us" page you can select a reason for contacting them...

The options are:

"News corrections"

"Advertising"

"Offended by our stories"

"Banana"

I clearly put too much thought into the above post as the "about us" section makes clear that it's not a real news source. "DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ITS CONTENT, AND CONTAINS SATIRICAL OR FICTIONAL CONTENT. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS THAT YOU DO BASED ON THE STORIES ON THE WEBSITE. THIS IS NOT A REAL NEWS ORGANIZATION."

Anyways, who is Justin Bieber?
Debate.org Moderator
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 5:03:35 AM
At 9/22/2014 10:48:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Anyways, who is Justin Bieber?
God.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 9:56:20 PM
At 9/22/2014 10:40:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's hard to tell what is satire these days...

I suppose the following is easy enough to be believed:

"He is a good person and makes good music and deserves to be Beliebed as an idol."

But it follows with stuff like:

"We should learn and be just like him, and belieb and follow his words.He has done many inspiring things...saying that his numerous misdemeanors are 'bad' in any way are haters who hate the word of our idol and will suffer bad karma for it."

"We plan to recreate those minor misdemeanors that he does because we belieb that these actions are actually good..."

"These actions, such as eggings and driving while high, are what makes our idol our idol, and what makes us belieb in our idol."

"When asked about whether or not she is concerned over Callin's actions, her mother stated that she is not concerned of her daughter "trying new things after that One D something something got old,""

It's hard for me to tell if this article is really reporting a serious thing (in the sense that "Fourteen year old Callin Meyer" actually exists) or is just satirical.

I looked around the link and it kinda seems like a legit news source... the only other local story being about a tragic mine collapse (a mine of "bigcorp"?). But strangely the story credits the event taking place in "UNINPORTONA" as oppose to "Unimporton" which is the byline of the paper "the voice of Unimporton". Weirdly the only other significant reference to Unimporton that I could find was is the second post of this thread:

So I suppose it comes full circle and I don't know what to believe in anymore...

News at 9-UNINPORTON

Mens Rights Activist Janson Inhoff came under fire today after he called an unidentified female police officer a "feminazi".

The event happened after a violent altercation between the two yesterday, and Inhoff has accused the police officer of "sexist feminazi police brutality".

When asked for his side of the story, Inhoff stated that the police officer "stopped me even though I was only ten miles over the speed limit, rejected a bribe, and attacked me violently after I took her badge. It was clearly because she is a feminazi and wants to oppress all men and put us into cages like animals."