Jump to topic:

Federal Raid in Sand Creek, Mi

J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2010 9:02:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
WTF is this? It's like 5 miles from where I go to school and they had helicopters, the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and the Joint Terrorism Task Force there.

The article says next to nothing about what happened and there is no official word on it.

http://www.wxyz.com...
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2010 9:50:45 PM
Where is this on the hand-map? If you're really from Michigan you know what I mean.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2010 9:51:43 PM
"ADRIAN, Mich. (WXYZ) - The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are all involved in raids around Adrian that may be connected to a religious militia group."
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2010 9:54:20 PM
What an interesting domain name!
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2010 10:03:11 PM
At 3/28/2010 9:50:45 PM, Korashk wrote:
Where is this on the hand-map? If you're really from Michigan you know what I mean.

Line the X axis up with your middle finger and it's about 1/2 inch above your wrist.

South central, for those non-Michiganian's out there ; )