Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 5:43:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"Glenn Beck is a f*cking @sshole."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Apparently, James Cameron met Glenn Beck, and to no ones real surprise, didn't like what he saw/heard.

I recommended listening to the audio on that site. It's hilarious. He speaks absolute truth about Beck.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 5:59:12 PM
At 4/10/2010 5:50:15 PM, Puck wrote:
Considering, James Cameron, is a uber liberal atheist, does that really surprise you? :P

No, but its nice to hear someone say it.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 6:57:10 PM
Considering, James Cameron, is a uber liberal atheist, does that really surprise you? :P

Cameron is an atheist?

But, but...the deux ex machina at the end of Avatar...?!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
shaniqualawyers013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 7:12:34 PM
It's lucky for the human race that people like Cameron exist.
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 7:43:59 PM
At 4/10/2010 6:57:10 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

Cameron is an atheist?

But, but...the deux ex machina at the end of Avatar...?!

"I've sworn off agnosticism, which I now call cowardly atheism. I've come to the position that in the complete absence of any supporting data whatsover for the persistence of the individual in some spiritual form, it is necessary to operate under the provisional conclusion that there is no afterlife and then be ready to amend that if I find out otherwise."

A deus ex machina is just a good indication of a crap storyteller. He also fits that bill. :P
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:33:46 PM
Anyone can "win" when all they do is monologue, or else dialogue that is heavily controlled. You'll never see one of these right-wing talkshow hosts engage in a fair debate with equal time given to both sides, because conservative talking points don't work in that setting.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:55:22 PM
At 4/17/2010 8:33:46 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Anyone can "win" when all they do is monologue, or else dialogue that is heavily controlled. You'll never see one of these right-wing talkshow hosts engage in a fair debate with equal time given to both sides, because conservative talking points don't work in that setting.

Exactly. I highly recommend the documentary "Outfoxed."
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 9:02:31 PM
At 4/10/2010 11:57:16 PM, Nags wrote:
^Glenn Beck wins.

Not really. James Cameron may have been exaggerating about the anti-Christ comment, but he still vehemently feels that Glenn is an assh0le, apparently. I'm sure joking about him being the anti-Christ isn't why he doesn't like Beck. As Puck said, Cameron is a liberal so there are plenty of other reasons to hate Beck. Yet instead of just accepting the reality that Cameron is on a long list of people who hate Beck (I'm one of them), Beck tries to make Cameron look like an idiot by pointing out the fact that he was joking. Uh, so? Alright - he was joking. That doesn't deter from the fact that Cameron still hates him, so what's his friggin point? He tried to make a jab about the movie Avatar by calling it a smurf movie, but all the while acknowledging that Cameron made "a billion" dollars off it... so who's got the last laugh all the way to the bank? Yeah, Beck didn't win jack sh-t. Cameron still hates him, Cameron's still richer, Cameron's still got more fans, and Beck is still an assh0le. Congrats on the victory, Glenn. You're a real winner let me tell ya.
President of DDO
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 3:33:38 AM
Love how many folk on here require you to be Christian to be worthy of consideration. Who needs freedom of religion? Pah! Theocracy is good enough for Iran, its good enough for the Confederacy.