Jump to topic:

Wait, no, it was the Jews.

Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 3:51:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, come on. Is it really worth paying attention to the dubiously allocated quote of an 81 year old ex-priest? Sounds like people are just fishing for controversy where there is none.
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 3:58:15 AM
LOL @ corrupt old men
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 4:51:34 AM
I thought the Jews and Catholics had settled their differences, but no.

There was a high-level meeting held in London recently between senior cardinals and rabbis with the aim of forging more friendly relations between the two religions.

After the meeting one of the cardinals was driving back to the cathedral in his Morris Minor and he stopped at a red traffic light.

Unfortunately, the Volvo 760 behind him was being driven by one of the rabbis and he didn't see the red light and he smashed into the back of the cardinal's car.

The cardinal jumped out, dragged the rabbi out of his Volvo, pinned him up against a wall and raged:

"May the angels and ministers of grace f-cking preserve us from Hebrew half-wits like you. Jesus Christ on a f-cking bike, what the hell were you playing at you clumsy Jiddo b-astard."

To this the Rabbi replied:

"Oy, vey! Calm down already. Remember we are supposed to be friends now, your religion and mine. Here, let's not argue, let's have a drink instead."

Then the cardinal remembered himself and apologised while the rabbi fetched a bottle of whisky and two glasses from his car. He poured out two large measures and handed one to the cardinal.

"To friendship and inter-faith understanding!" the rabbi said and the cardinal drained his glass in one.

"Aren't you going to drink yours?" the cardinal asked noticing the rabbi's glass was still full.

"F-ck off" the rabbi replied, "I'm just going to wait for the police to arrest you for DUI!"
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 5:45:01 AM
At 4/13/2010 4:51:34 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Joke

I lol'd. Half way through the joke I started feeling like the rabbi was going to screw the cardinal over.