Jump to topic:

the world's deadliest weapon

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 5:13:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, I wouldn't expect any less from the land of Big Bro.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 5:20:19 PM
At 5/2/2010 5:13:01 PM, Volkov wrote:
Talk about terror tactics. Those things are vicious.

too right. one bit my father before and left his leg in an awful state. they don't let go until they hear a crack.
signature
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 6:01:03 PM
"We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area."

Lmao. This statement is amazing.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 6:55:34 PM
At 5/2/2010 6:01:03 PM, Nags wrote:
"We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area."

There's also the other side to it. Remember, this article was quoting a guy that was talking, and the guy probably didn't put the hyphen in there, so they have a possible legal defense that can be built upon "we did not release any men that eat badgers into the area".
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 7:05:40 PM
"My husband hurried to shoot it but it was as swift as a deer," she said. "It is the size of a dog but his head is like a monkey," she told AFP.

Hahahahahahaha

This story is hilarious.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 7:08:57 PM
Wolverines are deadlier.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 7:28:39 PM
At 5/2/2010 7:08:57 PM, Anarcho wrote:
Wolverines are deadlier.

I don't know about that.
http://www.badassoftheweek.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 8:06:13 PM
At 5/2/2010 6:55:34 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 5/2/2010 6:01:03 PM, Nags wrote:

There's also the other side to it. Remember, this article was quoting a guy that was talking, and the guy probably didn't put the hyphen in there, so they have a possible legal defense that can be built upon "we did not release any men that eat badgers into the area".

Well, then the spokesperson made a grammatical error if he intended it to be singular. You'd need an article: "We can categorically state that we have not released a man eating badgers into the area."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 8:43:59 PM
At 5/2/2010 8:06:13 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
>(

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 5:56:47 PM
That's that.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell