Jump to topic:

islamic nyc tv owner beheaded wife

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:21:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Guy started a tv station to show islam as nice and peacefull...!!

Well long story short circumslance cuased him to behead his cute wife...! For wheatever reason..!! Perhaps a misunderstanding of quran
http://blogs.news.com.au...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:24:25 PM
what the hell o___o
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:00:08 PM
Pic with head still on..!! Heart breaking
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 11:30:26 PM
At 5/4/2010 10:44:48 PM, JBlake wrote:
Infidel Burgers?

Yum, yum. Anybody who wants to come to my next infidel barbeque is invited. :D
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:37:02 AM
No Christian man has ever harmed his wife, it's a fact.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:39:46 AM
At 5/5/2010 12:37:02 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I hope that's sarcasm.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:43:49 AM
At 5/5/2010 12:39:46 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/5/2010 12:37:02 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I hope that's sarcasm.

Of course it was! No one can be that retarded.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:45:17 AM
I know it's wrong and terrible... but I can't be the only person to have laughed.

New York man Muzzammil Hassan founded pro-Islam station Bridges TV five years ago to combat the negative public image of Muslims. He is currently under arrest for beheading his wife.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:49:54 AM
At 5/5/2010 12:45:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I know it's wrong and terrible... but I can't be the only person to have laughed.

New York man Muzzammil Hassan founded pro-Islam station Bridges TV five years ago to combat the negative public image of Muslims. He is currently under arrest for beheading his wife.

Yea, the irony there is funny.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:50:44 AM
At 5/4/2010 10:00:08 PM, banker wrote:
Pic with head still on..!! Heart breaking

lmfao. too true....
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...