Jump to topic:

Qur'an Incites Some Terrorists

peaceseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 12:56:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I love Muslims and their beliefs; I despise the leaders who hi-jack this religion to further their own needs and desires. It"s time the Muslim populations take a look at the real teachings of Islam and then ask themselves, who is the real enemy of Mohammad"s" teachings? Do I believe that certain things in the Qur'an should not be taken literally/figuratively? Can any rational being really believe that a peace-loving Allah would condone killings?

Some leaders who hi-jack this religion to further their own needs and desires claim:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." 9:29 : (84)
"Then fight in Allah's cause - Thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment." 4:84
"Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers. And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Or think ye that ye shall be abandoned, as though Allah did not know those among you who strive with might and main, and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Messenger, and the (community of) Believers? But Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do." 9:14-16
The infidels and the ignorant and hypocrites among Muslims will tell you: don't attack innocent civilians. Well, Allah does not divide people into civilians and military. According to Allah, people are divided into believers and unbelievers: (2)
Women are not killed unless they fight or play any role to support fighting Islam or get caught in cross fire (this, i.e. killing women who are caught in cross fire because it wasn't possible to separate them from other combatant does not justify targeted killing of women and children per se but it does prove that collateral damage is acceptable if it accomplish the goal of spreading the rule of Allah. See Bukhari, # 2850,2851, 2852, 52:256, Muslim 4322 .
" Women (Muslim or Kuffar) are killed if they insult Allah or His messenger (see Ebn Taymiyah, al-Saarim al-Maslool, 1/162 and Abu Dawood, # 4361, 4362).
Elderly people are also killed if they insult or mock Allah or His messenger in anyway"After you finish, invoke Allah for guidance, help and acceptance of your upcoming action which is meant only to please Allah and fulfill your duty towards your religion and your Muslim brothers and sisters. " Before you leave on the day of action be sure to pray two Raka'a and recit: (17)
It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah. When you are finished with your target thank Allah right there and then"Remember, not only the blood of your target is lawful but his/her money. So help yourself to whatever money, weapons or anything of value happened to be on your target.
" Why are they cutting off the heads of their enemies? Isn't that cruel? No! That is not cruel. See the following verses:12)
"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." 8:12 (4)
Our final and last word is: praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds.