Jump to topic:

Is this the most biased news ever?

MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:52:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
lol that just might be more biased than Fox News.

I love how everything is "clearly" showing that armed soldiers were ambushed by club-wielding terrorists, while the soldiers were "clearly" acting in self defense.

This is gold.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:30:46 AM
Yeah because the activists clearly aren't attacking soldiers in that video.

Seriously though

"C'm guys, don't send that flotilla to Gaza"

"Lol no"

"One last chance, turn back"

"Lol,no"

The video shows Israeli commandos descending before begin attacked. What are they supposed to do, let the soldiers be attack, possibly killed, or taken prisoner? the intent, at least of that ship, was determined. The offered another route to them, and apparently the aid is going to Gaza, which I have doubts over.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:31:49 AM
At 5/31/2010 11:30:46 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Yeah because the activists clearly aren't attacking soldiers in that video.

Seriously though

"C'mon guys, don't send that flotilla to Gaza"

"Lol no"

"One last chance, turn back"

"Lol,no"

The video shows Israeli commandos descending before being attacked. What are they supposed to do, let the soldiers be attacked, possibly killed, or taken prisoner? The intent, at least of that ship, was determined. They offered another route to them, and apparently the aid is going to Gaza, which I have doubts over.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:29:01 AM
Now... I'm not pro-Israel on lots of things... and I think aid should get in a lot easier...

BUT at least the commando in this video who's willing to get beat and stabbed a few times without retaliating CERTAINLY showed more restraint than I would've.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:30:59 AM
and if you look immediately when the guy lands you can see the pole being raised up to strike him...

and then when the camera pans around you see it happen again more clearly.

now... why are they landing is another mater but that particular guy showed lots of restraint.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."