Jump to topic:

Killing spree

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 6:57:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know this probably happens all the time in America but it is pretty big news here in the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk...
http://news.bbc.co.uk...

A 56 year old taxi driver flipped out and went on a rampage with his legally owned shotgun and .22 hunting rifle.

He killed his family lawyer and his own twin brother first, then shot up the taxi (cab) rank where he worked, killing one colleague, before rampaging about the countryside murdering apparently random people within a 25 mile area.

All in all he shot 23 people, killing 12 of them before turning his gun on himself.

This has opened up the debate about gun control again. Even though we have some of the toughest gun laws in the world, people are calling for them to tightened again, especially as this guy was a convicted (non-violent) criminal.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:05:05 PM
At 6/3/2010 6:59:40 PM, Volkov wrote:
I heard about this, it's quite awful. In peaceful Cumbria, too.

I heard about the three guys one hammer thing yesterday, scared the shiz out of me. This is quite a tragedy as well.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:15:16 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:05:05 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I heard about the three guys one hammer thing yesterday, scared the shiz out of me. This is quite a tragedy as well.

I'm sorry, but what the hell is that? I swear if its anything close to two girls, one cup, I will hunt you down.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:17:19 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:15:16 PM, Volkov wrote:

I'm sorry, but what the hell is that? I swear if its anything close to two girls, one cup, I will hunt you down.

No. Actually, it was a story in which three guys in Ukraine decided to make killing a hobby and murdered about twenty people. If you look in the Entertainment section and find the thread "Human Centipede," it is mentioned in the last couple of pages. You can go on ask.com, put in "three guys, one hammer," and eventually find the story. It's spooky.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:18:17 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:17:19 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

No. Actually, it was a story in which three guys in Ukraine decided to make killing a hobby and murdered about twenty people. If you look in the Entertainment section and find the thread "Human Centipede," it is mentioned in the last couple of pages. You can go on ask.com, put in "three guys, one hammer," and eventually find the story. It's spooky.

No, it's a video. Says answers.com, "This is a video that has been circulating the Internet about 3 Ukrainian/Russian teenagers who beat a man to death with a hammer, stabbed him, tortured him and pulled out his eyes with a screwdriver."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:18:49 PM

Oh God, I think I know this, a little too graphically as well. They made videos, and me and my roommate were bored one time and happened upon one of their videos. Worst thing seen in my life, and I'm dead serious about it.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:19:06 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:18:17 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

No, it's a video. Says answers.com, "This is a video that has been circulating the Internet about 3 Ukrainian/Russian teenagers who beat a man to death with a hammer, stabbed him, tortured him and pulled out his eyes with a screwdriver."

I know it was a video! I also read a story about it with the video. I thought you knew how to read.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:19:37 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:18:49 PM, Volkov wrote:

Oh God, I think I know this, a little too graphically as well. They made videos, and me and my roommate were bored one time and happened upon one of their videos. Worst thing seen in my life, and I'm dead serious about it.

I have not seen any of the videos, and never plan on it. I never saw the two girls one cup thing as well.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:20:08 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:19:37 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I have not seen any of the videos, and never plan on it. I never saw the two girls one cup thing as well.

Stay away from both if you value pleasant dreams.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:20:17 PM

That's only one video. They shot various recordings with cell phones, bro. Read an actual literary piece on it.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:20:48 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:20:08 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/3/2010 7:19:37 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Stay away from both if you value pleasant dreams.

I get a little paranoid before falling asleep, so I will never watch those!
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:20:57 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:18:49 PM, Volkov wrote:

Lol Was that pun intentional?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:21:36 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:20:57 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
Lol Was that pun intentional?

No, but now that you pointed it out, its 10/10 - for me!
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:21:49 PM
It continues...

YouTube has pulled it off their site - as have many others websites.

It is the most graphic, violent and evil thing to see. You are watching a man being killed and actually die on video. Don't see it; there are some things that don't ever need to be seen. It cannot be erased from your memory.

The names of the Dnepropetrovsk killers are:

Igor Suprunyuck
Viktor Sayenko
Alexander Hanzha

The 3 defendants (sociopaths), who proudly made this evil video of themselves, were found guilty on February 11, 2009, of murdering the man in this video - as well as 21 others - "for fun" in the span of a month. The victims ranged from children to women to elderly cancer patients.

Suprunyuck and Sayenko were sentenced to life imprisonment; Hanzha received nine years in prison.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:22:27 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:21:49 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
It continues...

It is the most graphic, violent and evil thing to see. You are watching a man being killed and actually die on video. Don't see it; there are some things that don't ever need to be seen. It cannot be erased from your memory.

Igor Suprunyuck
Viktor Sayenko
Alexander Hanzha

The 3 defendants (sociopaths), who proudly made this evil video of themselves, were found guilty on February 11, 2009, of murdering the man in this video - as well as 21 others - "for fun" in the span of a month. The victims ranged from children to women to elderly cancer patients.

Suprunyuck and Sayenko were sentenced to life imprisonment; Hanzha received nine years in prison.

I was able to pull up a much more in-depth story. Let me find it and get the URL.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:23:10 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:21:49 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
It continues...

Igor Suprunyuck
Viktor Sayenko
Alexander Hanzha

That's definitely the group the video I saw came from. Blegh.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:24:24 PM
"The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs were a group of three 19 year old boys. Within a span of one month, the teens brutally murdered 21 people."

Ha! I proved you wrong.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:25:36 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:24:24 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
"The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs were a group of three 19 year old boys. Within a span of one month, the teens brutally murdered 21 people."

Ha! I proved you wrong.

No. Retard. Read your own link. The video 3 guys 1 hammer was only one murder.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:27:14 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:25:36 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/3/2010 7:24:24 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Ha! I proved you wrong.

No. Retard. Read your own link. The video 3 guys 1 hammer was only one murder.

I wasn't talking directly about the video you retard. I was only saying that the group itself killed various people. One vid hit the internet, and your wiki article even said that they made others. So stop jumping to conclusions, learn to think, and maybe I'll give you an ounce of respect.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:29:29 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:23:58 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
http://www.ohlookaforum.com...

Lol. One of the users says, "It doesnt get any easier to watch, ive seen it 5 times and I still can barely handle the stabbing parts"

Ummm... then why have you watched it FIVE TIMES?!
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:30:53 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:27:14 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I wasn't talking directly about the video you retard. I was only saying that the group itself killed various people. One vid hit the internet, and your wiki article even said that they made others. So stop jumping to conclusions, learn to think, and maybe I'll give you an ounce of respect.

Keep digging that hole.

No. Actually, it was a story in which three guys in Ukraine decided to make killing a hobby and murdered about twenty people.

Here, you say that 3 guys 1 hammer is a story with multiple murders.

At 6/3/2010 7:20:17 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

That's only one video. They shot various recordings with cell phones, bro. Read an actual literary piece on it.

3 guys 1 hammer is only one video. You're wrong again.

At 6/3/2010 7:27:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Obviously you can't really give an ounce or respect. Didn't want to confuse ya, buddy.

Why would I give you respect? You're consistently wrong. And you call me bro and dude and buddy. It's a little weird.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:33:50 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:29:29 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 6/3/2010 7:23:58 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
http://www.ohlookaforum.com...

Lol. One of the users says, "It doesnt get any easier to watch, ive seen it 5 times and I still can barely handle the stabbing parts"

Ummm... then why have you watched it FIVE TIMES?!

Maybe: Kinda like looking at a car crash with injuries. Horrific, but you can't help but look.

I would never watch the 3 guys 1 hammer vid though.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 7:34:23 PM
At 6/3/2010 7:30:53 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/3/2010 7:27:14 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Keep digging that hole.

No. Actually, it was a story in which three guys in Ukraine decided to make killing a hobby and murdered about twenty people.

Here, you say that 3 guys 1 hammer is a story with multiple murders.
I meant to say that I found the article/story that described the murders the guys committed.

At 6/3/2010 7:20:17 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

3 guys 1 hammer is only one video. You're wrong again. One video hit the web, there is speculation that others have been created.

At 6/3/2010 7:27:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Obviously you can't really give an ounce or respect. Didn't want to confuse ya, buddy.

Why would I give you respect? You're consistently wrong. And you call me bro and dude and buddy. It's a little weird.
I'm not asking for your respect. You don't have any to give, anyway. I'm not consistently wrong. (You'll probably put this as a stupid sig) You simply misinterpret and jump to conclusions. Chill, bro.