Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

missing Air Asia Flight QZ8501. (28/12/14)

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:32:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
-- The Airbus A320-200 took off from the Indonesian city of Surabaya at 5:36 a.m. local time Sunday with 155 passengers and 7 crew members on board. Its destination was Singapore, a journey that usually takes a little over two hours.

-- At 6:12 a.m., one of the pilots asked air traffic control permission to turn and climb to a higher altitude to try avoid bad weather, according to Indonesian officials.

-- At 7:55 a.m., Flight 8501 was officially declared missing. Its last known position was over the Java Sea, between the islands of Belitung and Borneo.

-- The majority of those on board the plane are Indonesian. There are also people from South Korea, Britain, France, Malaysia and Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragic news story especially after the disappearance of the Malaysia airlines near the same space. Flight 8501 is now in the process of being recovered and more than 40 bodies have been found as I'm writing this.

Officials speculate that bad weather probably played a role in this incident.

Just wanted to update anyone who's into world affairs. And as someone who regularly flies air asia I have to say that this made me quite emotional.

My heart goes out to all the families affected by this terrible tragedy and I'd like to ask anyone reading to keep the those who are affected by this in your prayers. especially since its right before the new year. I can't imagine what the victim's families must be going through right now.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 12:25:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:33:51 AM, Dennybug wrote:
anyone interested in latest updates head here: https://www.reddit.com...

go away, no one cares!

I'm joking of course. I hope they find the plane, and recover the people. Even dead bodies help in closure. You'd think with all the technical equipment this would not happen.