Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Russia admits contact with aliens

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 3:03:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Interesting.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:28:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOL yeah right
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:26:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.

Yeh, I pulled it from the spirit science page. I think there may be an attempt in the future to fake an alien invasion with project bluebeam to reign in a new world order.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:39:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:26:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.

Yeh, I pulled it from the spirit science page. I think there may be an attempt in the future to fake an alien invasion with project bluebeam to reign in a new world order.

That's basically what project bluebeam is all about. Either that or they are gonna try to fake the return of the messiah via holographic technology. THe military already has the means to make people hear voices in their head, and they have translation software so it'll translate into the observers natural language. I don't really give a f*ck either way, and half of me still says it's all BS.

Spirit Science is a fun page to follow though. You should also check out Sungazing on Facebook, they're cool too and I actually knew the guy Samuel who started that a few years ago.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:40:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:39:07 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:26:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.

Yeh, I pulled it from the spirit science page. I think there may be an attempt in the future to fake an alien invasion with project bluebeam to reign in a new world order.

That's basically what project bluebeam is all about. Either that or they are gonna try to fake the return of the messiah via holographic technology. THe military already has the means to make people hear voices in their head, and they have translation software so it'll translate into the observers natural language. I don't really give a f*ck either way, and half of me still says it's all BS.

Spirit Science is a fun page to follow though. You should also check out Sungazing on Facebook, they're cool too and I actually knew the guy Samuel who started that a few years ago.

I will but WTF? Does he literally sungaze?
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:46:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:40:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:39:07 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:26:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.

Yeh, I pulled it from the spirit science page. I think there may be an attempt in the future to fake an alien invasion with project bluebeam to reign in a new world order.

That's basically what project bluebeam is all about. Either that or they are gonna try to fake the return of the messiah via holographic technology. THe military already has the means to make people hear voices in their head, and they have translation software so it'll translate into the observers natural language. I don't really give a f*ck either way, and half of me still says it's all BS.

Spirit Science is a fun page to follow though. You should also check out Sungazing on Facebook, they're cool too and I actually knew the guy Samuel who started that a few years ago.

I will but WTF? Does he literally sungaze?

Yup. I do too, or at-least I try to if I'm awake and outside during the sunrise and sunset. If you try to sungaze at any other time of the day the sun will just cause damage to our eyes due to its intensity.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:10:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Russia admits contact with aliens" Yet not one single shred of hard testable evidence to prove it. I saw bigfoot in my backyard.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:33:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:10:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
"Russia admits contact with aliens" Yet not one single shred of hard testable evidence to prove it. I saw bigfoot in my backyard.

Government claims are taken as fact in this site, buddy. Unless you claim to have worked for or been contracted by some government entity your claim is dubious.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:51:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

1 t01d u dEm a1iEn5 were reeel. bt no1 lessend
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 8:02:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2015 7:51:29 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

1 t01d u dEm a1iEn5 were reeel. bt no1 lessend

Stop with the bad spelling or I ruin your secret identity.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 8:33:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2015 8:02:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/6/2015 7:51:29 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

1 t01d u dEm a1iEn5 were reeel. bt no1 lessend

Stop with the bad spelling or I ruin your secret identity.

How did you know?! Well it's too late anyway, by time the rest of DDO knows my identity the NWO would already be established.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 8:46:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2015 8:33:41 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 2/6/2015 8:02:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/6/2015 7:51:29 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

1 t01d u dEm a1iEn5 were reeel. bt no1 lessend

Stop with the bad spelling or I ruin your secret identity.

How did you know?! Well it's too late anyway, by time the rest of DDO knows my identity the NWO would already be established.

You better write a manifesto than.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:23:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Interesting
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 2:20:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good post. Yes, it is becoming hard to hide anymore. .
It's not only Russia that admits to contact with aliens, but also China. Germany admitted to in back in the 1930's. Other nations have admitted to it.

Here in America, many high ranked officers of the military have admitted to it, as well as a handful of politicians. And now, even some leading scientists have admitted that there are aliens. These scientists have looked at the evidence and have said that it would be impossible that mass hysteria was responsible for all of the UFO and ET sightings.

Evolutionary biologists admit that because the universe is 13 billion years old, and because some planets in other galaxies are older than the earth, then it logically makes sense that life has evolved on those planets much longer than ours. That intelligent life on those planets had 1-2 billion years of a start on our evolutionary processes, and that here on our planet, in another billion years, we will be so technologically advanced that we will must have figured out ways to cross solar systems and star systems. In that case we will be the ET's visiting other planets.

It's very logical to assume that there are people, or beings, from other planets that have advanced technologically, and can cross space and visit other planets.
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 6:06:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

if you try hard enough, I found a numver of things North Korea Is better then the USA at. Including admitting alliens and Global warming.
LawnDart
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:24:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 4:19:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
If the Russian government can admit it why do the Americans still hide it?

http://earthweareone.com...

I've heard of the Russian PM revealing this before. Spirit Science on Facebook just had a post on this like two days ago as well. I think America hides it because Americans are over-reactive in a general sense. People might stop paying bills or taxes, some people will committ suicide (it happened before during the Orson Welles incident in 1938), etc. it's hard to say what will really happen since it's never happened before - so we have nothing to base our predictions on aside from a few select incidents. I think the reaction to that radio broadcast scared the powers-that-be.

On another note, I believe they've been trying to desensitize Americans to the idea of extraterrestrials for a few decades now with Hollywood films showcasing all sorts of aliens/alien invasions/ human-alien interaction and even friendships. It's a slow process... I'm also thinking project bluebeam will happen before they admit anything.

The fact that Snowden confirms that the United States does talk to ETs the government should just fully disclose everything. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahh, the tall nordic blondes. I've heard that before as well, including the supposed meetings that took place between President Eisenhower and them in the 1950's. Some say they aren't aliens though and rather a highly advanced humanoid civilization living in the center of the Earth. A total hollow-earth theory.

So you're saying we have Orson Welles to thank for alien coverups... Has anyone considered the possibility the Russians are trolling us? That has pretty much been their M.O. since the end of WWII, and they've become VERY good it it.