sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 3:34:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 3:04:30 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

He is saying the wrong people are having children. The poor are breeding like rabbits and burdening society with generation after generation of uneducated, unproductive illiterates while those of means are not having children there by not producing productive educated literate members of society. Isn't rocket science, pain as the nose on your face.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:11:56 PM
At 2/16/2015 3:34:49 PM, sadolite wrote:

He is saying the wrong people are having children. The poor are breeding like rabbits and burdening society with generation after generation of uneducated, unproductive illiterates while those of means are not having children there by not producing productive educated literate members of society. Isn't rocket science, pain as the nose on your face.

Agreed. That is why I support contraceptive rights.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 6:50:53 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:11:56 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

Why do you call it a right? You don't have a right to contraception. You have to pay for it. Some one has to make it. Someone has to risk their wealth to buy a building, hire people, buy raw materials and convert it into what you call a right.This whole idea that you have a right to food, housing, clothes, water ,electricity, plumbing, sewer,garbage pick up every modern convenience under the sun is ridiculous. When you call something a right that means it must be provided to you free of charge. That also means someone is forced against their will to produce your modern convenience "Right" free of charge. And don't say the govt will pay for it because govt doesn't have money. It takes it from the private sector, "The guy who makes condoms" and every other business in the country and wage earner.

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights -- the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery -- hay and a barn for human cattle." P. J. O'Rourke
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:01:07 PM
At 2/16/2015 6:50:53 PM, sadolite wrote:

Why do you call it a right? You don't have a right to contraception. You have to pay for it. Some one has to make it. Someone has to risk their wealth to buy a building, hire people, buy raw materials and convert it into what you call a right.This whole idea that you have a right to food, housing, clothes, water ,electricity, plumbing, sewer,garbage pick up every modern convenience under the sun is ridiculous. When you call something a right that means it must be provided to you free of charge. That also means someone is forced against their will to produce your modern convenience "Right" free of charge. And don't say the govt will pay for it because govt doesn't have money. It takes it from the private sector, "The guy who makes condoms" and every other business in the country and wage earner.

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights -- the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery -- hay and a barn for human cattle." P. J. O'Rourke
I call contraception a right because it is a right. Women have no right to terminaste a pregnancy, but they do have the right to prevent a pregnancy.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:09:14 PM
At 2/18/2015 1:01:07 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

I call contraception a right because it is a right. Women have no right to terminaste a pregnancy, but they do have the right to prevent a pregnancy.

"I call contraception a right because it is a right."

So you are saying a private company must produce birth control for woman of any type and provide it to them free of charge. The company must eat all expenses incurred in the manufacture of all the different types of birth control available to woman. The company must operate at a complete loss and 100% expense.

SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:21:49 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:09:14 PM, sadolite wrote:

So you are saying a private company must produce birth control for woman of any type and provide it to them free of charge. The company must eat all expenses incurred in the manufacture of all the different types of birth control available to woman. The company must operate at a complete loss and 100% expense.
So you are saying that women do not have the right to prevent a pregnancy?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:27:13 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:21:49 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

Not at someone elses expense. I don't think you understand what a right is. A right can not come at the expense of another. If I have to pay for your rights I have no rights. I am your slave.

SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:32:11 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:27:13 PM, sadolite wrote:

Not at someone elses expense. I don't think you understand what a right is. A right can not come at the expense of another. If I have to pay for your rights I have no rights. I am your slave.
And you dont have the right to my body. I have the right to prevfenty a pregnancy.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:36:13 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:32:11 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

And you dont have the right to my body. I have the right to prevfenty a pregnancy.

Go ahead and prevent it. Walk to the pharmacy and go "BUY" the birth control of your choice. You don't expect me to pay for it do you? Me being the taxpayer.

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:44:49 PM
Women have the right to prevent a pregnancy by abstaining from sex.

Actual healthcare is a right because we are civilized humans, not barbarian savages who leave their own to die unnecessarily. Well, most of us are.
SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:47:13 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:36:13 PM, sadolite wrote:

Go ahead and prevent it. Walk to the pharmacy and go "BUY" the birth control of your choice. You don't expect me to pay for it do you? Me being the taxpayer.
Strawman. I am not saying to steal from a pharmacy. I am just saying that affordable contraception is a right. Like most conservatives, you care more about money yhan you do people.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:10:06 PM
At 2/18/2015 4:47:13 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 2/18/2015 4:36:13 PM, sadolite wrote:

Strawman. I am not saying to steal from a pharmacy. I am just saying that affordable contraception is a right. Like most conservatives, you care more about money yhan you do people.

You care more about confiscating wealth you didn't earn