New video shows that Jews not good at sports

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:16:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://m.youtube.com...

Here is a shocking video of a guy suffering from police brutality in a Jewish youth center who had permission to be there. That part is pretty messed up and appalling. If the police had given the guy the opportunity to prove he was allowed to be there, this would have been fine, but since cops are jerks in America, they talk down to people, are sharp with them, and treat them as if they are skeptical of everything they are saying.

This video is of course evidence that the police in America suck, as many other videos will confirm, but it shows us somethig else.

The pool table in the video is all the way up against a wall. As an athlete who plays pool I can't help but shake my head. With the table being right up against the wall like that, there is no way the Jews are playing that game correctly.

The fact that Jewish people think it is even remotely appropriate to have that pool table against the wall like that, is a testament (and we know how much they hate New Testaments) to how much they suck at sports.

My question is this. Why are the Jews so bad at sports, as this video helps my confirmation bias to confirm?

I now own the news section, so If anyone is easily offended I request you GTFO.
mendel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:34:17 PM
Hey dude! the vast majority of Jews openly admit that they're not great at sports. throughout history it wasn't exactly their claim to fame. They were and are famous for their brains and their religion (which has had the biggest affect on mankind), which is why about a fifth of the Nobel prizes go to Jews although there are 550 gentiles for every Jew in the world, which is why about 11% of billionaires are Jewish despite them being less than .02 percent of the world population. It's not even insulting your sports comment.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:49:05 AM
At 3/28/2015 9:34:17 PM, mendel wrote:
Hey dude! the vast majority of Jews openly admit that they're not great at sports. throughout history it wasn't exactly their claim to fame. They were and are famous for their brains and their religion (which has had the biggest affect on mankind), which is why about a fifth of the Nobel prizes go to Jews although there are 550 gentiles for every Jew in the world, which is why about 11% of billionaires are Jewish despite them being less than .02 percent of the world population. It's not even insulting your sports comment.

Well, I tried :*(
Welfare-Worker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:08:36 AM
My dad was born in 1914.
We were talking about basketball once - in the late 1960s.
Blacks dominated the basketball courts.
There was talk of blacks having better muscles for basketball, a la "White Men Can't Jump". That was their heritage -you know - spear chuckers and all of that.

My father told me that when he was growing up, Jews were the good round ball players in college and other places.
Conventional wisdom said basketball was a game of strategy, a thinking mans game, more so than football or baseball, and Jews were good at the mental skills basketball required.
So naturally, they were the best basketball players, since they were 'built' for it.

For me that was one of those 'Ah-ha!" moments.
That single explanation (They are designed for it.) worked for basketball, with two very divergent reasons.
In one case it all had to do with brawn, and muscles.
In the other case, it was all about brain.

Somewhere along the line I had heard that blacks were good at basketball because for inner city kids, basketball was the sport of choice. Stickball was big with the younger kids, but for teens and above, it was basketball.
You could put up a peach basket, steel wheel rim, on any pole, and use the pavement as the court. On the other hand, baseball and football required a lot of real estate.
I had never heard the rest of the story, about Jews, until my father told me.

People who like stereotypes will look around and say -"See there, it should be no surprise. That is just the way those kinds of people are."

http://thesocietypages.org...

http://www.myjewishlearning.com...
Welfare-Worker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:30:00 AM
I know a lot of people don't use hyperlinks, so I decided to copy and paste a paragraph from the one link - just too funny.
As you can see, I was being too kind saying the Jews were noted for having better brains. Scheming, trickiness, artful dodging, and smart aleckness, are not testaments to intelligence.

"Today we refer to stereotypes about Black men to explain why they dominate basketball, but this is an after-the-fact justification. At the time, very different characteristics " stereotypes associated with Jews " were used to explain why they dominated professional teams. Paul Gallico, sports editor of the NY Daily News in the 1930s, explained that "the game places a premium on an alert, scheming mind, flashy trickiness, artful dodging and general smart aleckness." All stereotypes about Jews. Moreover, he argued, Jews were rather short and so had "God-given better balance and speed."
Yep. There was a time when we thought being short was an advantage in the sport of basketball."