Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Innocent man denied compensation for sentance

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:15:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.

Agreed.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:55:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.

You crack me up.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:08:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:55:43 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.

You crack me up.

What's even funnier is she agreed with me.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:09:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:08:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:55:43 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.

You crack me up.

What's even funnier is she agreed with me.

That's a she?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:12:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:09:47 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:08:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:55:43 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:55:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is what happens when you support statism, this is on the hands of everybody who has ever voted for a statist or refrained from voting.

You crack me up.

What's even funnier is she agreed with me.

That's a she?

I thought so. That's always the impression I've got from the writing style.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.

In fact you are the one making the strawman, I did not mention the word conservative, nor anything relating to conservatism, not once. And you didn't say you agreed with him on some thing, you said you DISagreed with him on some things. Which makes it sound like you agree more than disagree with his positions (also you want him to be president). But are you going to debate the topic of this thread?
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:43:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:36:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.

In fact you are the one making the strawman, I did not mention the word conservative, nor anything relating to conservatism, not once. And you didn't say you agreed with him on some thing, you said you DISagreed with him on some things. Which makes it sound like you agree more than disagree with his positions (also you want him to be president). But are you going to debate the topic of this thread?

You are wrong. Im not making a strawman. It is not a strawman for me to stand up for myself. You are the one ,aking the strawman when you said that Im not a liberal. Its not a strawman for me to quote you. You need to either debate the facts or leave.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:47:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:43:00 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:36:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.

In fact you are the one making the strawman, I did not mention the word conservative, nor anything relating to conservatism, not once. And you didn't say you agreed with him on some thing, you said you DISagreed with him on some things. Which makes it sound like you agree more than disagree with his positions (also you want him to be president). But are you going to debate the topic of this thread?

You are wrong. Im not making a strawman. It is not a strawman for me to stand up for myself. You are the one ,aking the strawman when you said that Im not a liberal. Its not a strawman for me to quote you. You need to either debate the facts or leave.

Lol wow the victim complex is strong in you. I talk about the difference between libertarianism and liberalism and you pretend I'm talking about conservatism. I point out how your belief in small government is antithetical to your proclaimed liberal values and you act as if I'm straw manning you. But you want to debate facts? You're the one who has ignored my 5 points (with sources) about the negative effects of being pro-life. It is YOU who needs to debate the facts or leave.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

These have nothing to do with pro big government. Ask Amy conservative and they'll tell you they like small government.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:51:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

Libertarians also support these views, maybe not war & marriage so much, but the rest are in line in one way or another.
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

Besides this is just a way of dodging my original question.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:51:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:47:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:43:00 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:36:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.

In fact you are the one making the strawman, I did not mention the word conservative, nor anything relating to conservatism, not once. And you didn't say you agreed with him on some thing, you said you DISagreed with him on some things. Which makes it sound like you agree more than disagree with his positions (also you want him to be president). But are you going to debate the topic of this thread?

You are wrong. Im not making a strawman. It is not a strawman for me to stand up for myself. You are the one ,aking the strawman when you said that Im not a liberal. Its not a strawman for me to quote you. You need to either debate the facts or leave.

Lol wow the victim complex is strong in you. I talk about the difference between libertarianism and liberalism and you pretend I'm talking about conservatism. I point out how your belief in small government is antithetical to your proclaimed liberal values and you act as if I'm straw manning you. But you want to debate facts? You're the one who has ignored my 5 points (with sources) about the negative effects of being pro-life. It is YOU who needs to debate the facts or leave.

You need to debate the facts or leave. You are the one who said I was not a liberal when I AM a liberal. You are the one playing the victim. You need to debate the facts or leave.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:54:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:51:35 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:47:06 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:43:00 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:36:29 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:31:34 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:16:38 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

If you agree with his libertarian positions than you are not a liberal. On another thread you stated that you were for free higher education and healthcare and other big government spending programs, that is not libertarian, that is not what a smaller government looks like.

As for the topic of this thread, if you honestly think dictionary definitions without context somehow prove anything negative about being pro-choice then you're sorely mistaken.

But you want to know what your new position stands for?
-Forced births (one of your old points)
- Increase in unregulated abortions https://www.guttmacher.org...
- Increased crime http://freakonomics.com...
- Keeping women poor http://thinkprogress.org...
- Negative correlations involving the health of women, children, and society http://feminist.org...
Like I said, I agree with SOME of of his postions, but not all. I agree with him on free speech and government NOT deciding who can and cannot get married. I alkso think that cannabis should be legal and on demand . I disagree with his conservatives. You are wrong when you say I am not a liberal I have no conservative beliefs. Nice strawman fallacy.

In fact you are the one making the strawman, I did not mention the word conservative, nor anything relating to conservatism, not once. And you didn't say you agreed with him on some thing, you said you DISagreed with him on some things. Which makes it sound like you agree more than disagree with his positions (also you want him to be president). But are you going to debate the topic of this thread?

You are wrong. Im not making a strawman. It is not a strawman for me to stand up for myself. You are the one ,aking the strawman when you said that Im not a liberal. Its not a strawman for me to quote you. You need to either debate the facts or leave.

Lol wow the victim complex is strong in you. I talk about the difference between libertarianism and liberalism and you pretend I'm talking about conservatism. I point out how your belief in small government is antithetical to your proclaimed liberal values and you act as if I'm straw manning you. But you want to debate facts? You're the one who has ignored my 5 points (with sources) about the negative effects of being pro-life. It is YOU who needs to debate the facts or leave.

You need to debate the facts or leave. You are the one who said I was not a liberal when I AM a liberal. You are the one playing the victim. You need to debate the facts or leave.

Ha ha ha oh wow. So you're not going to challenge the 5 points I made in this thread regarding abortion? You're just going to cry how much of a liberal you are? Oh jeeze, I feel bad for picking on such a pitiful creature as you. You're almost as bad as Fatihah! hahahaha
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:51:03 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

Libertarians also support these views, maybe not war & marriage so much, but the rest are in line in one way or another.
No they dont. Liberarians oppose the government dictating peoples lives.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:51:03 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

Libertarians also support these views, maybe not war & marriage so much, but the rest are in line in one way or another.
No they dont. Liberarians oppose the government dictating peoples lives.

A libertarian would argue that it's ok for business owners to discriminate, parents would be able to raise thier children as they please (hitting), no government intervention in healthcare or access to contraceptives or union or wages either. all would be decided by the market.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:00:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:


Oh shucks it seems like I got your 2 thread topics confused. The abortion stuff belongs in the other one.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:36:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:00:40 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:


Oh shucks it seems like I got your 2 thread topics confused. The abortion stuff belongs in the other one.

Are you going to debate the facts of this debate? This debate is about the "justic" system.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:39:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:58:21 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:51:03 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:48:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:38:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:56:16 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:19:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:37:17 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

WAit you're a liberal but you support Ron Paul? Do you not know the extreme difference between a liberal and libertarian?

Ron Paul is a libertarian on many things, not a conservative. I disagree with him on some things, but I voted for him anyway because he is for smaller government. Are you going to debate the facts of this debate?

Liberals are pro big government, not small. In fact, that's what Democrats are known for.

So are conservatives. Conservatives want to force their bigoted ideology on gays, blacks, Arabs bisexuals, and women. They deny gay rights such as marriage. They think parentas should have the right to hit their children. They support war. They support the death penalty. They oppose healthcare rights. They oppose contraceptive rights, They oppose unions. They oppose a fair wage.

Libertarians also support these views, maybe not war & marriage so much, but the rest are in line in one way or another.
No they dont. Liberarians oppose the government dictating peoples lives.

A libertarian would argue that it's ok for business owners to discriminate, parents would be able to raise thier children as they please (hitting), no government intervention in healthcare or access to contraceptives or union or wages either. all would be decided by the market.

I am a liberal, not a libertarian.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:58:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:36:03 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:00:40 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:


Oh shucks it seems like I got your 2 thread topics confused. The abortion stuff belongs in the other one.

Are you going to debate the facts of this debate? This debate is about the "justic" system.

Yes my apologies. It's obviously wrong that the state of Louisiana will not pay more than $250K to the man. This is a clear injustice that needs intervention from a higher authority. The Federal Government. I can already see a clear Constitutional argument to vindicate Glenn Ford. To put it simply, cruel and unusual punishment.

I am a liberal, not a libertarian.

Then why do you support Ron Paul over other candidates?
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:08:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:58:32 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:36:03 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:00:40 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:


Oh shucks it seems like I got your 2 thread topics confused. The abortion stuff belongs in the other one.

Are you going to debate the facts of this debate? This debate is about the "justic" system.

Yes my apologies. It's obviously wrong that the state of Louisiana will not pay more than $250K to the man. This is a clear injustice that needs intervention from a higher authority. The Federal Government. I can already see a clear Constitutional argument to vindicate Glenn Ford. To put it simply, cruel and unusual punishment.

I am a liberal, not a libertarian.

Then why do you support Ron Paul over other candidates?

Thank you for asking. Libertarianism is a mixture of liberal and conservative beliefs. I was voting for his liberal side. Should a viable liberal run for president, I wil naturally choose them, but I am willing to vote outside of my beliefs for the greater good.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:39:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:08:21 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:58:32 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:36:03 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/5/2015 10:00:40 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:56:06 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:


Oh shucks it seems like I got your 2 thread topics confused. The abortion stuff belongs in the other one.

Are you going to debate the facts of this debate? This debate is about the "justic" system.

Yes my apologies. It's obviously wrong that the state of Louisiana will not pay more than $250K to the man. This is a clear injustice that needs intervention from a higher authority. The Federal Government. I can already see a clear Constitutional argument to vindicate Glenn Ford. To put it simply, cruel and unusual punishment.

I am a liberal, not a libertarian.

Then why do you support Ron Paul over other candidates?

Thank you for asking. Libertarianism is a mixture of liberal and conservative beliefs. I was voting for his liberal side. Should a viable liberal run for president, I wil naturally choose them, but I am willing to vote outside of my beliefs for the greater good.

Ah, so you value his more socially liberal side more than his fiscal conservatism side. But to mean that you'd vote for him implies that there is no better Democratic candidates, like Hillary. Have you thought about John Huntsman (R)?