Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 5:55:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 10:00:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com...

Well, it's a damned good thing MSNBC doesn't claim to be "fair and balanced"!
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:41:30 PM
A study of the blatantly obvious.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:52:02 PM
I can't stomach MSNBC. Getting your news from one location has never been a good idea.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 5:10:40 PM
I watch HLN sometimes. I think Robin Meade is hot, and I watch Namcy Grace. I hate her guts, but I just can't resist. Also, I only really watch Fox News if Ann Coulter is on. I love Ann Coulter.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 11:04:18 PM
At 4/26/2015 5:10:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
I watch HLN sometimes. I think Robin Meade is hot, and I watch Namcy Grace. I hate her guts, but I just can't resist. Also, I only really watch Fox News if Ann Coulter is on. I love Ann Coulter.

I agree, Ann Coulter kicks Arse. Talk about telling it like it is with a huge dose of sarcasm and absurdity to demonstrate the absurdity of what ever she is discussing. The use of the absurd analogy and sarcasm is the best way to expose the absurdity of a particular idea or policy that is in fact absurd.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TruthS4yer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:23:15 PM
At 4/26/2015 5:10:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
The article links to another article on a study that found that those who watch Fox News know less about news events than those who watch no news at all.
http://www.inquisitr.com...
Please avoid quoting all of large posts - it needlessly means we have to scroll through them to navigate a thread.