Jump to topic:

Jade Helm 15 is upon us!

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:08:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
the evil UN illuminati lizard martian atlantis obama kenya conspiracy to conquer the united states is upon us if we dont take action the evil UN illuminati lizard martian atlantis obama kenya conspiracy to conquer the united states will destroy us all we must take arms oh ye sons of the glorious south militia texas KKK gunzuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 10:57:09 AM
At 7/19/2015 3:08:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
the evil UN illuminati lizard martian atlantis obama kenya conspiracy to conquer the united states is upon us if we dont take action the evil UN illuminati lizard martian atlantis obama kenya conspiracy to conquer the united states will destroy us all we must take arms oh ye sons of the glorious south militia texas KKK gunzuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still more logical than an Alex Jones rant.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 7:51:18 PM
At 7/20/2015 10:57:09 AM, TN05 wrote:

I haven't seen it on the news yet. Has the Army quelled Texas yet? It's been a few days. No reports?
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 10:44:05 PM
At 7/24/2015 7:51:18 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 7/20/2015 10:57:09 AM, TN05 wrote:

I haven't seen it on the news yet. Has the Army quelled Texas yet? It's been a few days. No reports?

From what I see on the news, the US Special Forces still haven't subdued Texas. They are all still batsh*t crazy!!!!
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:37:19 PM

Lol sigged.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
LawnDart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:34:03 AM

I wonder if there's any way the military could conduct an exercise of this scale that would NOT provoke conspiracy theorists. I think it's a conspiracy to keep conspiracy theorists distracted.
Gingeral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:28:25 PM

Dumb Liberals. Seriously liberals are stupid