Is Islam doing destruction

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 8:51:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 7:48:04 AM, logical-master123 wrote:
I didn't hear them these days, but are they?

RADICAL Islamicism, like ISIS and Boko Haram, are facilitating disaster, yes... But "Islam" is too broad of a term to specify what you likely mean.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:55:59 AM

You say it like a band name. Do you mean the followers of Islam? Do you mean all 2+ billion of them?
JMcKinley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 11:41:57 AM
Islam is just an idea and can't do anything. But there is a large group of people who are causing destruction in the name of Islam.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 12:55:17 AM

Parts of the religion are doing a lot of destruction. Remember, even the orthodoxy of the religion, though maybe not violent themselves, generally support violence that brings them closer to their goal...a world wide caliphate. Make no mistake, they really do believe it is their destiny to convert the entire world, by force if necessary. There are some very brave moderate and socially liberal Muslims who want to exist side by side with the rest of the world. They realize Islam is stuck and out of sinc with the rest of us. Too many Muslims keep saying "Islam means peace", when all around us the evidence is to the contrary. The west's downfall will be it's hyper political correctness which puts it in a straight jacket, unable to confront Islam in its own back yard. I do see some hope, but if the west swings too far to the left, we are doomed. Orthodox and radical Islam is waiting us out with a higher birth rate.