beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:52:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 11:47:22 PM, Hejue wrote:
Guys you comment what we should do and how we should reaceat

The international community should form a coalition to eliminate the evil death cult that is known as Islamic state with a ground and air operation. In my view this coalition would be most likely to happen if the west allowed Russia to keep Assads government in power. Eliminating the terrorists territory will significantly reduce their ability to strike.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:50:16 AM

What should we do?

Go to confession. Offer mass for the souls of those who perished. Pray novenas for peace and the conversion of sinners. And defend the truth at the very cost of our lives.

What are we going to do? Click our tongues and change to our favourite TV shows.
hasamukh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 7:06:55 AM
In my view all humanity wants to stop these at grass-root level.

Now I am facing such type of starting of religious attack on me by world Famous Aga Khan's Office in India.. (this aga khan is live in France, Paris, this is for your information only)...

At Present I am following HINDU religious in our county INDIA, but this Aga Khan offices leader's are not like that, so they are torching me at the level of I suicide.

Is it a starting of Religious Terror or not ? I want your forum help, to save my life as well as my families lives in this Aga Khan's Office torchere....please...

Yours faithuflly
(hasamukh Vadasariya) at Keshod, Gujarat, and (+ 91 9725949511)
India.. Thanks....
[ this all can be seen on Google also by type "Hasamukh Vadasariya & Aga Khan Office"]
SocialTeacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 1:58:35 PM
Paris simply have to don't forget what went on, on last friday 13th. France and whole world are crying their friends, killed by the hands of terrorists. French security has increased, and police makes searches all around the country. During this three months, police get more rights, that it's already using. That's a good thing ? I don't know, but that's WE are doing.... :)
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 4:36:39 AM
What should've been done was relax the gun laws. The terrorists had no resistance.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:57:46 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Pull your head out of the sand, that's a good start. If you think things have changed in the world then you're wrong. I know, you want to keep the pink gloves on and sing kumbaya. It doesn't work friend, and never will. All this peace and unity stuff is stupid. It didn't work in the past, and neither will it work today. And I know, you saw some show about some enlightened culture of the past where everyone was so kind and generous, and everyone got along.
Guess what, it never happened, and neither will it happen in the future. All those so called enlightened people's of the past had slaves. Yeah, slaves!. They also practiced polygamy which is just a nice word for sex slavery. The women usually didn't get a choice as to their wedding arrangement. Those so called enlightened people's also had to fight to protect their lives. They had to butcher and kill other people that wanted to kill them. Yes, kill! Blood. Gory guts. Death.
This is where we are today. Nothing has changed. All the best technology in world history hasn't changed the minds of the Muslim's nor will it. We must fight. There isn't another answer. There wasn't a new answer in the past, nor is there one today. Anyone who says they have found a new way that doesn't involve killing people is lying to you. They are dumbing you down. Meanwhile, the Muslim's laugh, because they know that the more you buy into this nicey wicey stuff, the more time they have to regroup and attack again.
This threat from the Muslim's will not go away anytime soon. This threat may last for another thousand years before we figure out how to neutralize them. One good step in defeating them is energy independence. This would mean that we no longer have to depend on them for our oil. This independence will come quicker if scientists can figure out newer technologies that will help get off the oil addiction. With the wisdom of our scientists I believe this could be right around the corner. Once the Muslim's cannot become rich off of our oil money, they will be weakened, and will not have as much money to fund these terrorist groups.
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 11:01:36 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/17/2015 7:52:14 PM, beng100 wrote:

The international community should form a coalition to eliminate the evil death cult that is known as Islamic state with a ground and air operation. In my view this coalition would be most likely to happen if the west allowed Russia to keep Assads government in power. Eliminating the terrorists territory will significantly reduce their ability to strike.

Absolutely spot on ; the greater evil needs to be eliminated firstly.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:14:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

they should do what they have always done, nothing, see how well that works? you'd think after the Charlie Hebdo shooting they would say hey maybe there's a problem here, since the police aren't armed and couldn't do anything. But yeah they should bury their heads in the sand and wish it all away.