Jump to topic:

Good news everybody: Hundreds dead in Paris

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 5:47:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here we go again. Innocent people killed in Paris and you guess exactly who is going to benefit and it's sure as hell not you or me.

The whole world makes me sick.

It makes me sick that a bunch of people honestly think it's a good idea to kill a bunch of innocent people for any reason.

It makes me sick that a whole bunch of people feel the need to spew inane, useless sentiment. Oh, you changed your facebook profile picture to red, white and blue did you? That shows real solidarity. You're really standing with Paris, whatever the fvck that means.

It makes me sick to think how many people have, are and will continue to use this as a media opportunity. How many people in the media get a instant hard-on when they hear the news break? News for weeks baby. Just keep churning the same sh!t over and over. Much easier than reporting on anything else.

It makes me sick how every single politician reacts in the same way. The speech template for terror attacks is in that Dropbox folder, between natural disaster and violence against woman, just get one of your aides to fill in the blanks.

It makes me sick how quickly this act is used to justify more war, more misery and more death for thousands of people around the world.

It makes me sick to think of how many people will use this story to suit their agenda. "Look at the turmoil in Syria, these are the people the refugees are running from!" "We need to strengthen our immigration policy, to keep us safe from these terrorists!" "These aren't true Muslims, we're different to them!" "Those Muslims, you can't trust any of them!" "We need to spend more money on the police!"

I don't have the answers, nor do I have the voice to make a difference even if I did, but surely I'm not the only one who thinks it's such a shame that every tragedy has to instantly become a farce?

The cynicism I feel is overwhelming. Watching Madonna cry on TV over this story isn't helping.

#bunchofphonies #iboughtflowers #selfiesagainstbaddies #youpcbro? #theworldsfvckedandeverythingisshit
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 9:09:56 AM
At 11/16/2015 5:47:08 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Here we go again. Innocent people killed in Paris and you guess exactly who is going to benefit and it's sure as hell not you or me.

The whole world makes me sick.

It makes me sick that a bunch of people honestly think it's a good idea to kill a bunch of innocent people for any reason.

It makes me sick that a whole bunch of people feel the need to spew inane, useless sentiment. Oh, you changed your facebook profile picture to red, white and blue did you? That shows real solidarity. You're really standing with Paris, whatever the fvck that means.

I think that might be an over-reaction on your part..............

What you changed your face book to the colors of france ?.........FEEL MY WRATH !!!!

It makes me sick to think how many people have, are and will continue to use this as a media opportunity. How many people in the media get a instant hard-on when they hear the news break? News for weeks baby. Just keep churning the same sh!t over and over. Much easier than reporting on anything else.

If it bleeds, it leads.

It makes me sick how every single politician reacts in the same way. The speech template for terror attacks is in that Dropbox folder, between natural disaster and violence against woman, just get one of your aides to fill in the blanks.

I cut them some slack here, they have to walk a fine line between fighting back but having to be concerned about how people might re-act and get others hurt eg: f*cking muslims, lets kill them all.............

It makes me sick how quickly this act is used to justify more war, more misery and more death for thousands of people around the world.

Well being opportunistic is hardly new.........

It makes me sick to think of how many people will use this story to suit their agenda. "Look at the turmoil in Syria, these are the people the refugees are running from!" "We need to strengthen our immigration policy, to keep us safe from these terrorists!" "These aren't true Muslims, we're different to them!" "Those Muslims, you can't trust any of them!" "We need to spend more money on the police!"

Maybe if France hand't taken God out of schools and taught evolution...............

I don't have the answers, nor do I have the voice to make a difference even if I did, but surely I'm not the only one who thinks it's such a shame that every tragedy has to instantly become a farce?

The cynicism I feel is overwhelming. Watching Madonna cry on TV over this story isn't helping.

Live long enough and you probably become a cynic over everything............

#bunchofphonies #iboughtflowers #selfiesagainstbaddies #youpcbro? #theworldsfvckedandeverythingisshit
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 1:05:29 PM
I think its a miracle that every human being on the planet hasn't killed every other human. Hell, they deserved it! lol
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 1:52:50 AM
My suggestions is that you stop thinking with your feelings and notions. Actually read something about history and warfare. If you did you'd know that ISIS is on the move, and they are still strong, and that they will continue to attack, take, kill, and rape. If you did any thinking you'd know that ten year old girls are raped by twenty men a day when ISIS comes to town.
You'd also know that if we don't stop them, they will continue to attack, and to spread. If we don't work to stop them, Muslim extremists in your city or state will be emboldened, till one day this same thing happens in your city. And if we aren't careful, they will gain enough power that it will take many years to stop them and crush them.
Yeah, my friend, you didn't really think this one through. Just getting mad and burying your head in the sand won't make ISIS stop. I'm sure there were many people in Poland who felt like you do, but that didn't stop the meat grinder of the German army from marching through their land and murdering nearly 10 million Polish people.
You can't get out of this. It's reality.