Jump to topic:

YYW on S.E. Cupp, CNN Commenter

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:29:22 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I love the news, mainly because it's a source of entertainment, but also because I enjoy seeing pundits struggle to understand reality. But S.E. Cupp, CNN Commenter, cannot even come up with a coherent thought with respect to any aspect of the 2016 primary.

It should be noted that her credentials are pathetic, her education was inferior and she lacks even the experience to begin to have an informed perspective on anything relating to American politics, but tearing apart her resume would be petty, which I am not.

What I am is amazed that CNN has her on their network. I'm just shocked, because every time she comes on (and she makes regular appearances) she just says the most idiotic things I have ever heard anyone say on TV. Tonight is a great example of that.

I mean, to have her on CNN is to discredit CNN. They'd be better off having any undergraduate political science major from any university in this country, because any one of them would be more likely to understand how the Republican party works than she does.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 4:32:07 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Surely, CNN is going to rescind her contract soon. She just totally undermines their credibility.

(She's also ugly.... but that's beside the point.)
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 9:19:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Every time S.E. Cupp appears on CNN she just embarrasses herself. She is pretty much the most incompetent commenter I have ever seen.
Tsar of DDO
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 3:49:02 AM
At 12/10/2015 12:29:22 AM, YYW wrote:
What I am is amazed that CNN has her on their network. I'm just shocked, because every time she comes on (and she makes regular appearances) she just says the most idiotic things I have ever heard anyone say on TV. Tonight is a great example of that.

Can you describe what she said? I don't have access to CNN here, but I would hate to miss out on the beloved international pass time of criticizing political commentators.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 6:55:08 PM
At 12/14/2015 9:19:18 PM, YYW wrote:
Every time S.E. Cupp appears on CNN she just embarrasses herself. She is pretty much the most incompetent commenter I have ever seen.

I looked at her wikipedia page and saw that she serves on a panel for The Blaze, has a B.A. in Art History and a Masters of Arts degree. Even her voice is a turn-off. Case and point: https://www.youtube.com...

Clearly her mouth earned her her position, and it wasn't with words.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...