Jump to topic:

Hard Fist of Justice

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 8:28:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
A 9 year old boy has been threatened with charges of sexual harassment after writing perverted sex-notes to a little girl in his class. In this note the boy made the following disgusting comments about his classmate:

- She was pretty and cute.
- Her hair wasn't sloppy.
- Her eyes sparkle like diamonds.

Furthermore he adorned the looseleaf on which these comments were written in hearts.

Thankfully the principal has informed the parents of this little degenerate that if he writes the girl any more notes, the school will press sexual harassment charges.

Talking to the press the mother went on record with the following statement:

"My 9-year-old doesn't even know what sexual harassment means."

Nice try you pervert protector. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for this type of unconscionable behaviour. Maybe if you'd done a better job at raising this future license plate maker he'd know what sexual harassment meant.

See more at: http://www.iwf.org...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 12:44:16 AM
At 12/15/2015 8:28:41 PM, Geogeer wrote:
A 9 year old boy has been threatened with charges of sexual harassment after writing perverted sex-notes to a little girl in his class. In this note the boy made the following disgusting comments about his classmate:

Furthermore he adorned the looseleaf on which these comments were written in hearts.

Thankfully the principal has informed the parents of this little degenerate that if he writes the girl any more notes, the school will press sexual harassment charges.

Nice try you pervert protector. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for this type of unconscionable behaviour. Maybe if you'd done a better job at raising this future license plate maker he'd know what sexual harassment meant.

Look we have to errrr on the side of caution.

Say did you hear about this one kid that bought a clock to school once.............
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 8:26:53 PM

What a filthy human being. Will probably grow up to be a pedophile...

Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 8:28:33 PM
Stuff like this is why we need feminism. Males think they can rape whoever they want..
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 8:36:09 PM

Why wasn't he arrested?! This is the problem with the justice system, way too lenient on criminals! He should be charged with rape and punished at earnest!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 9:23:43 PM
At 12/16/2015 8:28:33 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Stuff like this is why we need feminism. Males think they can rape whoever they want..

https://media.giphy.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 9:33:50 PM
At 12/16/2015 4:04:59 AM, Dilara wrote:
Political correctness at its best.

You have the best signature on this site.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 10:24:28 PM
At 12/16/2015 8:36:09 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Why wasn't he arrested?! This is the problem with the justice system, way too lenient on criminals! He should be charged with rape and punished at earnest!

I know! This is how you lose civilization...
Dilara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 11:37:08 PM
At 12/16/2015 9:33:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/16/2015 4:04:59 AM, Dilara wrote:
Political correctness at its best.

You have the best signature on this site.

Thanks
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 1:22:02 AM
This is a very sad thing. There isn't a nine or ten year old boy who didn't try to use poetry to woo a young girl his age. It's actually quite normal, and there isn't any sexually suggestive ideas involved with it. A boy at that age doesn't even understand these things.
My question is, where are the psychologists? Clearly, they would know that all boys in the 9-11 year range hit puberty, and all of the sudden girls become these divine, angelic like beings that cause the racing of the boys heart, and inspire him to beauty, poetry, and help calm him into a decent, well behaved person, since behaving in the classroom might mean sitting with your favorite girl at lunch?
I know when I was nine, girls were these unbelievably beautiful flowers. It was as if the whole universe stopped when they talked to me. I would have swam the oceans, and leapt across the moon just to have them talk to me one more time. And yes, their eyes were like diamonds, their lips like a rose, and their hair like a golden fleece. These feelings are natural and healthy, since they lead to the protection and respect of the women. This evil movement of the left is actually going to harm women more than men. Men will start to close up. They will flee women, scared that they may get a harassment charge for talking to them, or being interested in them. Imagine if the buck deer had to go through this. Or how bout the alpha ape? Imagine the male robin, fluttering around from tree to tree, trying to avoid the women, for fear that his wings my be clipped. He hides in the craggy caves at the cliffs. When the female robins come, he and his friends flee to the mountains. This is where we are headed if we are not careful. It is the women who will pay. The evil warlords of this movement will gather up the women like cattle, and us men who want marriage, monogamy, and love, will be left to flee from place to place. What a sad day. People will flee this kind of land. They will run to the mountains, or across the seas, so those who promote this sort of thing will have to create a huge prison to keep us in. Does this not sound like the Soviet Union?
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 7:48:15 AM
Now had these girls been strict Muslims they would have been fully robed or maybe not there at all, or in a completely seperate class.
Which proves those Muslim kiddies must be right lets get back to seperate education for boys and girls, or take it a step futher and stop education for girls altogether.