greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 2:13:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 1:53:40 PM, neoryan1 wrote:
What makes it ironic?

His great leap foward impacted the area. I honestly like the first half of the great leap foward, but that is my opinion
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 10:47:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
What is the matter with these people? Nobody's building Hitler statues in Germany, yet he was a much better man (as bad as he may have been) than Mao.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:06:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yeah, I still don't understand the Mao worship in Asia. Mao was perhaps the most evil man ever. His bloody murders and evil tortures against his own friends makes Hitler and Stalin look like angels.
And this brings us to another matter, the fact that people are stupid. They are just dumb. I do not know what else to say about it.
Even more disturbing is the lack of a moral position within the media regarding Mao. It's amazing. Hitler and Stalin have been butchered by the media, yet they give Mao a pass. It even seems that they praise him with loaded language. I can't imagine anyone praising Jason or Freddy Kruger, yet what they did pale in comparison with Mao.
They act as if the Great Leap Forward was some kind of beautiful, artistic movement, yet they say nothing of the millions who were butchered, raped, skinned alive, burned alive, eyes plucked out, starved to death, tortured for months on end....some ways of killing were so brutal that they cannot even be stated here.
Mao locked millions in prisons and tortured them for ten years, turning them into robots to the state and to Mao. The idea was to use torture for many years in order to turn their brains to mush so that they would obey Mao 100% completely. He did this to millions of people.
Mao and his military leaders raped at random, wherever they went...they took whoever they wanted....even young girls and boys, and many times murdered them afterwards.
What isn't talked about is the fact that the Great Leap Forward had nothing to do with Mao. It had everything to do with Europe and the USA. We developed the new technologies, and then we sold those technologies to China. That's what brang about the Great Leap Forward. China was actually late in becoming modernized. What they did in the 1960's and 1970's, we did here in the USA in the 1930's and 1940's. Mao realized that if he didn't modernize, then Russia or Japan would, and then they would take his nation. So he started buying technology from the USA. The Great Leap Forward means nothing. It is a mass brainwashing program that Mao used on his people, and tried to use on the rest of the world. Americans didn't buy it then, and they don't buy it now.
Foxian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 6:32:29 AM
At 1/16/2016 12:06:03 AM, j50wells wrote:
Yeah, I still don't understand the Mao worship in Asia. Mao was perhaps the most evil man ever. His bloody murders and evil tortures against his own friends makes Hitler and Stalin look like angels.
And this brings us to another matter, the fact that people are stupid. They are just dumb. I do not know what else to say about it.
Even more disturbing is the lack of a moral position within the media regarding Mao. It's amazing. Hitler and Stalin have been butchered by the media, yet they give Mao a pass. It even seems that they praise him with loaded language. I can't imagine anyone praising Jason or Freddy Kruger, yet what they did pale in comparison with Mao.
They act as if the Great Leap Forward was some kind of beautiful, artistic movement, yet they say nothing of the millions who were butchered, raped, skinned alive, burned alive, eyes plucked out, starved to death, tortured for months on end....some ways of killing were so brutal that they cannot even be stated here.
Mao locked millions in prisons and tortured them for ten years, turning them into robots to the state and to Mao. The idea was to use torture for many years in order to turn their brains to mush so that they would obey Mao 100% completely. He did this to millions of people.
Mao and his military leaders raped at random, wherever they went...they took whoever they wanted....even young girls and boys, and many times murdered them afterwards.
What isn't talked about is the fact that the Great Leap Forward had nothing to do with Mao. It had everything to do with Europe and the USA. We developed the new technologies, and then we sold those technologies to China. That's what brang about the Great Leap Forward. China was actually late in becoming modernized. What they did in the 1960's and 1970's, we did here in the USA in the 1930's and 1940's. Mao realized that if he didn't modernize, then Russia or Japan would, and then they would take his nation. So he started buying technology from the USA. The Great Leap Forward means nothing. It is a mass brainwashing program that Mao used on his people, and tried to use on the rest of the world. Americans didn't buy it then, and they don't buy it now.
Mao isn't really worshiped in China, although I can't answer for the rest of Asia. Opinions on him in China vary, there are a lot of people that strongly dislike him, there are a lot of people that strongly like him, and the majority of the population fall between slightly negative to slightly positive. Most the people who dislike him still respect him though, he is respected by the majority of people. People that would fall under the category of worshiping are normally people who were born the generation after the Cultural Revolution and lack knowledge about modern Chinese history and people that benefited during it.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 9:30:57 PM
At 1/7/2016 1:53:40 PM, neoryan1 wrote:
What makes it ironic?

That Mao's policies created famine in this area and now they are building a statue in his honnor there.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~