UK: Support Terrorism – Vote Tory

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2010 2:47:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
28 October:

Tory-supporting, union-bashing BA chief - "End this airport check-in misery" - calls for UK to scrap "completely redundant" security checks and to stop "kowtowing' to America" – and gets Tory Transport Minister's support.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Obviously these security checks are causing some inconvenience to their Tory-voting customers travelling first class to visit their money in offshore tax havens, but wait:

29 October:

Terror Alert: "US President Barack Obama says initial examinations of two suspicious packages bound for the US show they appeared to have contained explosive materials. He said the packages, found in the UK and Dubai on two overnight planes in transit from Yemen, were destined for Jewish places of worship in Chicago. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk...

The Tory-led Government are playing fast and loose with our security so as not to cause any minor irritation to their wealthy, jet-setting, tax-dodging supporters.

Don't risk your families' lives for the sake of parasitic Tory tax-dodgers - vote Labour at the next election.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2010 2:52:38 PM
I just noticed that a good libertarian ought to vote Conservative...

Why the hell do you all support the Liberal Democrats?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2010 3:12:18 PM
Or maybe, perhaps, to encourage the poorer classes to visit Britain and use airlines?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2010 1:18:37 AM
Under new labour there was a covenant of peace between the state and Islamic terrorists... only broken by our two terrorist wars... hmm.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2010 6:46:25 AM
At 10/30/2010 1:18:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Under new labour there was a covenant of peace between the state and Islamic terrorists... only broken by our two terrorist wars... hmm.

Wat?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2010 9:49:20 AM
At 10/30/2010 6:46:25 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Wat?

I am not sure if new labour initiated said understanding, but prior to our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan there was an understanding that Islamic terrorists were free to plan, organise and fund raise in Britain so long as they did not attack Britain. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were terrorist acts.

So it just seems a bit wrong to blame the tories for being pro-terrorist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2010 11:45:46 AM
At 10/30/2010 9:49:20 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/30/2010 6:46:25 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Wat?

I am not sure if new labour initiated said understanding, but prior to our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan there was an understanding that Islamic terrorists were free to plan, organise and fund raise in Britain so long as they did not attack Britain. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were terrorist acts.

So it just seems a bit wrong to blame the tories for being pro-terrorist.
Cite.
'sup DDO -- july 2013