Jump to topic:

Hobo in a tree

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:56:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
A bunch of guys in my class are watching some news livestream of a homeless man in a tree. He apparently climbed up there yesterday and has been yelling, swearing, and throwing things at people.

http://komonews.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:57:34 PM
At 3/23/2016 4:56:53 PM, Vaarka wrote:
A bunch of guys in my class are watching some news livestream of a homeless man in a tree. He apparently climbed up there yesterday and has been yelling, swearing, and throwing things at people.

http://komonews.com...

The tree's apparently 80 feet tall
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 5:10:58 PM
He just threw a branch at some people and flicked them off XD

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 3:55:03 PM

Lol, how did no one respond to this? xD
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 3:56:04 PM
At 3/28/2016 3:55:03 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I have no idea XD

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 3:58:53 PM
At 3/28/2016 3:56:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/28/2016 3:55:03 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I have no idea XD

The story is is hilarious as well lol. I don't understand why he would climb an 80ft tree and scream at people lol

This is almost as bad as Boaty McBoatface... Check out my thread in the news forum... never let the internet decide.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW