Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Why?

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:59:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 12:40:08 PM, 13101917 wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Venezuela? Venezuela is in flames.

Because no one cares about South America.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
13101917
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:00:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 12:59:04 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 4/19/2016 12:40:08 PM, 13101917 wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Venezuela? Venezuela is in flames.

Because no one cares about South America.

What you say is not the truth for us. Of course we care about South America, we love South America. But people in government want to destroy all of it.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:02:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 1:00:54 PM, 13101917 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 12:59:04 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 4/19/2016 12:40:08 PM, 13101917 wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Venezuela? Venezuela is in flames.

Because no one cares about South America.

What you say is not the truth for us. Of course we care about South America, we love South America. But people in government want to destroy all of it.

Let me rephrase that then. No one IMPORTANT cares about South America.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:45:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 1:12:52 PM, 13101917 wrote:
You are wrong.

If I am wrong then, as you previously stated, why is nobody talking about Venezuela?
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Geogeer
Posts: 4,283
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:37:40 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 12:40:08 PM, 13101917 wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Venezuela? Venezuela is in flames.

Start a thread. Give an article and provide an opinion. That is normally the best way to begin a discussion on something.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 10:13:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 12:40:08 PM, 13101917 wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Venezuela? Venezuela is in flames.

I hear they're now rationing electricity and cutting work days short.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid