Jump to topic:

Number of tigers today

Militants
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 11:11:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
My quiz are how many remains are now up to 1900 pcs or in poor condition even smaller but still they are not extinct. For 6-8 years they were over 2000 pieces in the wild in Asia where they are at.

What do you think?

I like cat animals very good today and wild are dangerous.

Biggest land animal elephant are scarred when tigers will to attack's.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:58:11 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I definitely like the tiger. They are one of the most majestic animals on the planet. It's not likely that there populations will rise anytime soon. They are a very dangerous animal. For this reason governments are not willing to expand their habitat.
The history of tiger killings is a very gory tale. In India there was once a tiger that killed nearly 400 humans. There have been many other tigers who have killed hundreds of people. The government does not want to see anymore serial killer tigers because in the end it will lead to the tigers extinction. When a tiger kills the members of someone's family there is a vendetta that arises. The surviving family member will hate tigers and will kill them wherever he can find them which will lead to their extinction. So governments do not want to see the birth of new vendettas as a result of a serial killer tiger. This is why governments keep tigers on national parks where people do not live.