Jump to topic:

FCC proposes new....

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 11:45:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
evaluation process for radio stations called a "public value test". Although the FCC Commissioner says it will not be based on specific content it will measure areas of local news and information dissemination in both quantity and what time of day it takes place. There are a variety of measures that would be used to quantify the value of a radio station to the public and the public airways.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Am i the only one that has a problem with this?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 12:07:23 PM
At 12/6/2010 11:45:59 AM, innomen wrote:

Nope.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 4:05:11 PM
evaluation process for radio stations called a "public value test". Although the FCC Commissioner says it will not be based on specific content it will measure areas of local news and information dissemination in both quantity and what time of day it takes place. There are a variety of measures that would be used to quantify the value of a radio station to the public and the public airways.

DANG COMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not the only one they also forced the DTV transition and that was a complete waste . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 4:08:55 PM
At 12/6/2010 4:05:11 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

You are not the only one they also forced the DTV transition and that was a complete waste . . .

Why most you post that? The real koopin would never do such a thing.
kfc
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 4:24:27 PM
At 12/6/2010 4:08:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/6/2010 4:05:11 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Why most you post that? The real koopin would never do such a thing.

Or would you . . . ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.