Jump to topic:

Is it Justified? Program

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:28:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
This forum is dead. To start reviving it, I will make a new program called, "Is it Justified?" The point is that I show some news and a question if it was a good choice or a bad choice. You guys will say if it is or not, and why. Every Question will be for a week, starting in Monday in Paris time. It will end at Sunday. Have fun :)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 9:02:57 PM
At 5/22/2016 8:28:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
This forum is dead. To start reviving it, I will make a new program called, "Is it Justified?" The point is that I show some news and a question if it was a good choice or a bad choice. You guys will say if it is or not, and why. Every Question will be for a week, starting in Monday in Paris time. It will end at Sunday. Have fun :)

This sounds like a good plan. I would incorporate this into the history forum as well.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 5:40:31 AM
At 5/22/2016 9:02:57 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 8:28:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:

This sounds like a good plan. I would incorporate this into the history forum as well.

News first.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka