Jump to topic:

Transgender bathroom law

Flametiger200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:57:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Does anyone else find this Transgender bathroom crappie stupid?

Are we seriously letting men enter women's restrooms???

Has society stooped this low now?

1st it was the homosexual thing, and it's getting worse now.

Liberals are taking over now.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 3:50:35 AM
It is indeed stupid, but we have to tolerate it because the majority of society supports it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 5:48:23 AM
i dont see the harm in it as long as the person looks like the gender of the bathroom there entering it's cool with me
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:49:06 PM
At 5/23/2016 1:57:47 AM, Flametiger200 wrote:

Why do you want to force someone who looks like a woman, acts like a woman to use the men's bathroom. Better yet, what is stopping you from confronting someone who looks like a man, acts like a man when he walks in the bathroom just because you can't tell he has lady parts?

You got transgender radar or something?
Flametiger200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:53:00 PM
At 5/23/2016 1:49:06 PM, slo1 wrote:

Why do you want to force someone who looks like a woman, acts like a woman to use the men's bathroom. Better yet, what is stopping you from confronting someone who looks like a man, acts like a man when he walks in the bathroom just because you can't tell he has lady parts?

You got transgender radar or something?

Dude its pretty easy to tell the difference between a Transgender and an actual person of that gender.

Most transgenders don't look like a 100 percent male or a 100 percent female like they do on tv. In real life they look just like any other man or woman.

Here. Take a look at this.

http://www.dailywire.com...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 2:04:19 AM
When you think of only 3% of the total population does not fit into what can be considered the usual sex role i.e, gay, bi, trangendered ect, ect.; the chance that you personally will encounter a transsexual in a bathroom is pretty slim. Also, how would you know if a person is transsexual; some are put kept together than some women on their best days. Most just want to go about their business and leave like the rest. The world is full of jerks. There will always be an idiot who wants to test the boundaries or make a case out of something in order to be just a jerk, or to make a buck in a suit. The obviously male guy in the women's dressing room is such a person. These types of events are the exception not the rule given media hype. The world is not going to go to hell because there's transgendered person in the next bathroom stall. Give it a year, this whole thing will blow over. Much too much has been made of this and has gotten people unnecessarily riled up.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 6:06:19 PM
At 5/24/2016 2:04:19 AM, Peepette wrote:
When you think of only 3% of the total population does not fit into what can be considered the usual sex role i.e, gay, bi, trangendered ect, ect.; the chance that you personally will encounter a transsexual in a bathroom is pretty slim. Also, how would you know if a person is transsexual; some are put kept together than some women on their best days. Most just want to go about their business and leave like the rest. The world is full of jerks. There will always be an idiot who wants to test the boundaries or make a case out of something in order to be just a jerk, or to make a buck in a suit. The obviously male guy in the women's dressing room is such a person. These types of events are the exception not the rule given media hype. The world is not going to go to hell because there's transgendered person in the next bathroom stall. Give it a year, this whole thing will blow over. Much too much has been made of this and has gotten people unnecessarily riled up.

Blame the Democrats/Liberals who stated making laws dictating to businesses how their restrooms are to be used. The world wasn't going to hell because a man in the dress was using the urinal in the men's room instead of exposing himself to girls in the woman's room as he splatters the place with pee because he's standing.

And, why do perverts think transgender women have to wear dresses? Can't they be lesbians who like to dress as men and like to have sex with women? Stupid Democrat/Liberals and their bigoted stereotypes!

Well, the world isn't going to Hell, but the Democrats are. So, drink plenty of cold water, while you can.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 11:29:55 PM
At 5/23/2016 3:50:35 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is indeed stupid, but we have to tolerate it because the majority of society supports it.
The majority of society today doesn't support that garbage (http://www.heritage.org...); however, I fear that they soon will. Perhaps in the next decade.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:22:27 PM
At 5/23/2016 5:48:23 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:
i dont see the harm in it as long as the person looks like the gender of the bathroom there entering it's cool with me

G$% D$MN, YOU F(()*& BIGOT! How dare you impose your prejudiced ideas of what a person of a particular gender should look like.

I'm a transgendered lesbian. I was raised a boy, just because of my sex. But, I eventually realized was really a lesbian. I like to dress like a male. I like to grow a beard. I like to date females. I like sports and video games. I want to marry a woman. But, it's my right to use the girls room in your business because I'm a lesbian on the inside. It's my right to play on the high school girls basketball team (where I can totally dominate the other girls, LOL) and then shower with the girls :) because I'm a lesbian on the inside.

Why the f#$^ should I have to put on a dress and shave my face to please someone like you? You want me to blame with d#$% Barbie dolls?
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 9:36:08 PM
At 6/1/2016 5:22:27 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/23/2016 5:48:23 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

G$% D$MN, YOU F(()*& BIGOT! How dare you impose your prejudiced ideas of what a person of a particular gender should look like.

I'm a transgendered lesbian. I was raised a boy, just because of my sex. But, I eventually realized was really a lesbian. I like to dress like a male. I like to grow a beard. I like to date females. I like sports and video games. I want to marry a woman. But, it's my right to use the girls room in your business because I'm a lesbian on the inside. It's my right to play on the high school girls basketball team (where I can totally dominate the other girls, LOL) and then shower with the girls :) because I'm a lesbian on the inside.

Why the f#$^ should I have to put on a dress and shave my face to please someone like you? You want me to blame with d#$% Barbie dolls?

lol wow please come up with a a better argument
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 10:03:26 PM
At 6/1/2016 9:36:08 PM, dietorangesoda wrote:

You're telling me I have to wear a dress, just because I'm a transgendered lesbian, to go into the woman's room. Are you careful to wear a dress before going into the woman's room? Did you wear a dress in high school gym class and when you showered in girl's locker room?
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 10:27:51 PM
At 6/1/2016 10:03:26 PM, Rukado wrote:

You're telling me I have to wear a dress, just because I'm a transgendered lesbian, to go into the woman's room. Are you careful to wear a dress before going into the woman's room? Did you wear a dress in high school gym class and when you showered in girl's locker room?
nobody is saying that
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 11:38:01 PM
At 6/1/2016 10:27:51 PM, dietorangesoda wrote:
nobody is saying that

You are saying that, "as long as the person looks like the gender of the bathroom there entering" And, I told you to get your bigoted ideas of what a gender looks like off my body! If I look like a man, and I want to use the woman's room in your business, it's none of your business what "gender I look like". It makes no difference that I'm physically a man, have the DNA of a man, and look exactly like what you would call a healthy heterosexual male, I still feel like a lesbian.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 11:39:18 PM
At 6/1/2016 10:41:32 PM, Peepette wrote:
https://www.facebook.com...

No problems. Much to do about nuttin.

Tell that to your Democrat/Liberals who turned bathrooms into much ado when they started dictating to businesses how businesses use their restrooms. Get a mirror and look into it, you'll see a total hypocrite.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 11:59:11 PM
You can certainly feel as you like. I personally don't care which gender is in the stall next to me. Most people just use the restroom to do their business and leave and don't even interact with one another. Much to do about nothing, again.
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:16:53 AM
At 6/1/2016 11:38:01 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/1/2016 10:27:51 PM, dietorangesoda wrote:
nobody is saying that

You are saying that, "as long as the person looks like the gender of the bathroom there entering" And, I told you to get your bigoted ideas of what a gender looks like off my body! If I look like a man, and I want to use the woman's room in your business, it's none of your business what "gender I look like". It makes no difference that I'm physically a man, have the DNA of a man, and look exactly like what you would call a healthy heterosexual male, I still feel like a lesbian.
if you identify as transgender yes use whatever bathroom you want however not as a man
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:32:00 PM
At 6/2/2016 2:16:53 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

if you identify as transgender yes use whatever bathroom you want however not as a man

What is a man, but a social construct if bigots like yourself?
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 5:47:37 PM
At 6/2/2016 4:32:00 PM, Rukado wrote:

a man is someone with male sex organs
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:06:35 PM

Wow. This is one idiotic post, claiming that liberals are "Taking over" due to the legalization of gay rights. To be completely fair, Republicans are taking over Congress and passing voter I.D laws, anti-gay rights bills, rejecting plans to fund the fight against the Zika Virus, the list goes on and on and on
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:07:18 PM
At 6/1/2016 10:03:26 PM, Rukado wrote:

Could you please rephrase that argument?
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:14:35 PM
At 6/5/2016 6:07:18 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:

Why do Liberals/Democrats promote discrimination against transgendered lesbians who don't wear dresses?
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:14:53 PM
At 6/2/2016 5:47:37 PM, dietorangesoda wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:32:00 PM, Rukado wrote:

a man is someone with male sex organs

Well, the correct meaning of "male" doesn't really matter to me anymore. First of all, what is the reason to pass these anti-transgender bills? Has there been a dramatic increase in assaults? That take place in a public bathroom? Not that I am aware of. And, states that have passed Transgender-friendly laws saw no increase in any assaults. Also, HB-2 states that if you are older then eight you must use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender that you were given at birth. So, thus we will have children going into a bathroom alone. Thus you are creating another problem. https://www.youtube.com...
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:16:29 PM
At 6/5/2016 6:14:35 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:07:18 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:

Why do Liberals/Democrats promote discrimination against transgendered lesbians who don't wear dresses?

Could you please provide some proof? That proves that Liberals discriminate against transgendered lesbians?
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:17:14 PM
At 5/24/2016 2:04:19 AM, Peepette wrote:

+1
JurassinJohn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 7:15:26 AM
Personally I don't see the problem, yes there may be perverts and creeps but they were there regardless, you cant blame 3% of Americans for all accounts of this. Besides trans people have always used the bathroom they wanted and no one even discussed it so why has it now become an issue? sounds suspicious if you ask me.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 1:43:04 PM
At 6/8/2016 7:15:26 AM, JurassinJohn wrote:
Personally I don't see the problem, yes there may be perverts and creeps but they were there regardless, you cant blame 3% of Americans for all accounts of this. Besides trans people have always used the bathroom they wanted and no one even discussed it so why has it now become an issue? sounds suspicious if you ask me.

It has become an issue because Democrats started passing laws telling businesses that they have to let people use the bathroom of the gender they identify with. Obama also has ordered all public schools to allow students to use whatever bathroom they identify with.

Yes, trans people have always used the bathroom they wanted, and it wasn't a problem. But, then Democrats decided to make it a political issue.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 1:14:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
When real men stand up for the privacy and sanctity of their wives and daughters, this issue will be settled and resolved.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 1:31:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
How the media portrays the Transgender world

https://i.ytimg.com...

The transgender world in reality.

https://www.google.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%