Was it Justified? Week 1

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 5:24:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Bonjour DDO :D

I apoligize if this is not techinally "news", it is more like society or personal, but just do it.

Please read the text I give in bold, and say if it was justified or not.

Today was our music class. Music class is an hour, and we are supposed to sing French songs and songs that we never heard of. Us boys, and the girls hate music. They always complain to the teachers that it is boring. It is truly boring. We can't play anything, and we can't even sing the song because it is in French, when it is a International School is France. Therefore, we have to sit their for one hour. Did I mention about the seating? I don't think so. There are 30 people, and 23 chairs, so some people need to share or stand up. Think about it. 1 hour of standing up. We cannot read or enjoy ourselves.

So the Question is: Is it the children's fault that they don't like music? Or is it truly bad and we should abolish it? Please show clearly what you pick, and your reasoning. This one will be on for a week.

#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 9:44:09 PM
Kids don't have a right to determine the curriculum or opt out of the curriculum just because it's boring. Everyone has to engage in some form of school activity which they hate at some point or another.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:29:49 PM
At 5/23/2016 9:44:09 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Kids don't have a right to determine the curriculum or opt out of the curriculum just because it's boring. Everyone has to engage in some form of school activity which they hate at some point or another.

okay :/
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka