bellboy ejaculated to the face of a girl and

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 6:16:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
and he is free.

this event happend in Turkey on the 25th of May, 5:48. It happened on bus. The bus was en route for Istanbul from Mugla, when the bus arrived on Yalova [it is a city] the bus needs to get on the ship. The ship takes them to Istanbul, the bus was on the ship and the majority of the clients of the bus left, they were on the ship. A girl was asleep.
The bellboy who was a personel of the bus was masturbating when the girl opened her eyes. The girl woke up after she felt something hot on his face and shouted. There was 1-2 people there, when asked bellboy replied "it is a water" and suddenly he too left the bus. The other woman who was on the bus at the time this event occured was a lawyer and she said to the girl not to clean her face since the jurisdiction will need evidence. so, the girl waited for more than an hour with the sperms on her face.

what do you think has happened? The guy was taken to the interrogation. After that he was submitted to prosecutorial. The guy explained them "I went after satan and I did what I did. I regret". Finally, after all he is free.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 6:19:50 PM
I could not find news source in English for this event. I am in Turkey, I work in Turkey for a long time and my Turkish is enough for conversation [I think]. if you think you can understand here is the report of a newspaper: http://m.haberler.com...
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 6:27:02 PM
I understand law, if there is no article that makes event to be arrested court can not arrest him/her but he was to be arrested in some way. in turkey, there are codexes for moral rules, traditional rules, religious rules. with one of them he could have been arrested.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 8:00:38 PM
The girl should be locked up for being a bigot, ejaculaphobia. Where's Obama to dictate protections for bellboys with different preferences.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 10:15:05 PM
At 5/27/2016 9:34:12 PM, Wylted wrote:
This story is hilarious, but that should absolutely be considered sexual assault.
I too think so. but as long as codex does not include title, article about the event like this jurisdicion can not arrest him/her.

if you do something that is not mentioned, prohibited in law you wont get arrested. I guess you know, it is called loophole in the law.

now, what needs to be clarified is: does it qualify to be "sexual assault" when judged with the laws of Turkey?

even if it does not qualify to be sexual assault, Turkey has traditional, religious and and moral law codexes. They are 3 different legal codexes. I do not understand how he was free with loophole in the law.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:11:51 AM
now he is arrested and sent to the jail. http://m.milliyet.com.tr...