Jump to topic:

bellboy who ejaculated on girl arrested

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:18:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I wrote a news yesterday: http://www.debate.org... read this link for info.

He is arrested now. even though he at first was set free, a reaction from people of tirkey was high.
there was public demonstrations, walks and protests for the event. 2 people burgled into 1 office of the company and tried to burn, destroy the office but they later canceled it seeing appels of a worker. http://m.milliyet.com.tr...

many people condemned it via social media.

I am Artur, I am from europe and I work in Turkey. My turkish is enough for conversation and not so good. I may have erred while reading the news. I wanted to inform you: people of Turkey did not tolerate this sexual assault. They opposed it.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:19:23 AM
I forgot to add. here is a report on his arrest. http://m.milliyet.com.tr...
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:25:21 AM
At 5/29/2016 1:19:23 AM, Artur wrote:

Thanks for keeping us updated. This story intrigues me
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 9:02:15 AM
At 5/29/2016 1:25:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:19:23 AM, Artur wrote:

Thanks for keeping us updated. This story intrigues me
Things are confusing.
some sources say on his first interrogation at prosecutorial "he said I was cleaning the bus, I took the cup of water and newspaper located behind J.D.D [the girl the bellboy ejaculated to], when I was bypassing her there was a shake on the ship, the waste water I have just collected was poured on her face. I apologised and got away. The client told other clients that I was masturbating."
This was his first confession, after which he was free, according to this source: http://m.milliyet.com.tr...

but some newspapers say his confession was "I did it as I went after satan and I did what I did. I regret it" and he was set free by prosecutor. http://m.hurriyet.com.tr...

I guess the report that says "he said I was collecting wastes and it was poured on her" is correct because if he admitted on his first confession he either would have gotten arrested on that day or he would not have gotten arrested now as well.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:49:05 AM
Wow, just let the guy get some punani already
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:25:34 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:49:05 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

in social media; many people were planning to organise a group to find him, catch him, beat him, ejaculate on his face. in short, to penalise him since the jurisdiction did not do that.

I think that is why he admitted what he did. some people even planned to castrate him. and some girls said that they want his a.s to be penetrated with something and many guys as well. I guess besides fleeing from Turkey and asking asylum from europe the best thing he could have done is to go to jail. Otherwise I very doubt he could have survived the rape.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:39:47 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:25:34 PM, Artur wrote:

in social media; many people were planning to organise a group to find him, catch him, beat him, ejaculate on his face. in short, to penalise him since the jurisdiction did not do that.

I think that is why he admitted what he did. some people even planned to castrate him. and some girls said that they want his a.s to be penetrated with something and many guys as well. I guess besides fleeing from Turkey and asking asylum from europe the best thing he could have done is to go to jail. Otherwise I very doubt he could have survived the rape.

He was an asylum seeker? Then no, he needs to be put to death for invading my dear Europe.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:45:11 PM

That would be hilarious if he was caught and people masturbated on his face.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 4:36:46 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:39:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

He was an asylum seeker? Then no, he needs to be put to death for invading my dear Europe.
other than going to the jail, the only way he could have escaped what was going to happen to him is to ask asylum from Norway or Netherlands or european country like that I guess.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 4:39:23 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:45:11 PM, Wylted wrote:

That would be hilarious if he was caught and people masturbated on his face.
I do not know how serious were they but in Turkish social sites there were some who were planning to do that.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:41:31 PM
At 5/29/2016 1:18:10 AM, Artur wrote:

He is arrested now. even though he at first was set free, a reaction from people of tirkey was high.
there was public demonstrations, walks and protests for the event. 2 people burgled into 1 office of the company and tried to burn, destroy the office but they later canceled it seeing appels of a worker. http://m.milliyet.com.tr...

I am Artur, I am from europe and I work in Turkey. My turkish is enough for conversation and not so good. I may have erred while reading the news. I wanted to inform you: people of Turkey did not tolerate this sexual assault. They opposed it.

He should be arrested for sexual assault. Plain and simple.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 10:40:21 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:41:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:18:10 AM, Artur wrote:

He should be arrested for sexual assault. Plain and simple.
you are right. and he is arrested now.

I guess the events followed like this:

when he was being interrogated by the police (actually he was ibterrogated by another organisation named zhandarma but here I wrote it police) he said "that was water and rubbish waste, not water".
The results of the test whether it was sperm or not was not revealed at that time (and probably still is not), jurisdiction needs evidence, they had no and he was set free.

but after he realised what will happen if he stay outside, he just went and admitted what he did and now he is arrested. (by the way, actually he was taken to the police station by he persistence of the prosecutor. not he himself went and admitted accordig to the news source I sited)
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:46:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
There's no room for this sort of thing in any society. Guys like this must be locked up. Because they haven't seriously harmed anyone, except psychologically, men like this should remain under house arrest for a stretch of years. They should never be allowed to ride the bus again, even if it can be proven that they are no longer a threat.
The girl who was the victim of this despicable act should receive 100,000 dollars in damages. The man who committed the act can do community service for the next five years until he can pay the courts their 100k that they would be giving to the girl.