Jump to topic:

Another mass shooting!

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 11:46:58 PM

This is gang related...Sidenote, I find it comical people talk about Chicago but offer zero input on how to mitigate the gang violence.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM
At 6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.

Duh the solution is obvious
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM
At 6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM, sadolite wrote:

Yeah bro just make it illegal to get guns and all the criminals will magically obey the law!
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 9:55:58 PM
At 6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Yeah bro just make it illegal to get guns and all the criminals will magically obey the law!

Yep that's it. if you are an indoctrinated liberal who has learned nothing from history. That is exactly what you do.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 10:13:49 PM
At 6/23/2016 9:55:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Yep that's it. if you are an indoctrinated liberal who has learned nothing from history. That is exactly what you do.

^

Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:50:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 6/22/2016 11:46:58 PM, Hiu wrote:

This is gang related...Sidenote, I find it comical people talk about Chicago but offer zero input on how to mitigate the gang violence.

What you do is have harsher punishments on those caught with illegal guns and doing crimes with them. No meddling with the honest citizen.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Government and police have killed more innocent people in all of history, let's give them all the guns!
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 7:45:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Government and police have killed more innocent people in all of history, let's give them all the guns!

Brilliant!!!
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 10:26:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/15/2016 7:45:58 PM, Maccabee wrote:
At 7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:

Brilliant!!!

Gun control is just crowd control for our owners.
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t