Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Another mass shooting!

sadolite
Posts: 9,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hiu
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 11:46:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

This is gang related...Sidenote, I find it comical people talk about Chicago but offer zero input on how to mitigate the gang violence.
sadolite
Posts: 9,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.

Duh the solution is obvious
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.

Duh the solution is obvious

Yeah bro just make it illegal to get guns and all the criminals will magically obey the law!
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
sadolite
Posts: 9,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 9:55:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.

Duh the solution is obvious

Yeah bro just make it illegal to get guns and all the criminals will magically obey the law!

Yep that's it. if you are an indoctrinated liberal who has learned nothing from history. That is exactly what you do.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 10:13:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2016 9:55:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/23/2016 12:30:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/23/2016 12:19:13 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/22/2016 3:14:39 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

I live in Chicago, and I have never seen an establishment that allows for the carrying of guns inside. We've had dozens of deaths every weekend as well, but don't forget that more gun control is the answer.

Duh the solution is obvious

Yeah bro just make it illegal to get guns and all the criminals will magically obey the law!

Yep that's it. if you are an indoctrinated liberal who has learned nothing from history. That is exactly what you do.

^
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:50:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 11:46:58 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 6/22/2016 2:43:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
55 shot 13 dead. Oh wait just another typical weekend in the gun control capitol. Chicago. What a sht hole. It's not even that bad in places controlled by ISIS in the middle east.

This is gang related...Sidenote, I find it comical people talk about Chicago but offer zero input on how to mitigate the gang violence.

What you do is have harsher punishments on those caught with illegal guns and doing crimes with them. No meddling with the honest citizen.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Edlvsjd
Posts: 3,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Government and police have killed more innocent people in all of history, let's give them all the guns!
"Heck, I probably could have argued better for the flat earth- KthuluHimself"

"Yes, I'm a pseudoscientists; I don't know what an experiment is"-Ramshutu

Time is Running out
http://www.npr.org...
Maccabee
Posts: 1,332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 7:45:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Government and police have killed more innocent people in all of history, let's give them all the guns!

Brilliant!!!
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Edlvsjd
Posts: 3,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 10:26:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2016 7:45:58 PM, Maccabee wrote:
At 7/27/2016 5:28:18 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Government and police have killed more innocent people in all of history, let's give them all the guns!

Brilliant!!!

Gun control is just crowd control for our owners.
"Heck, I probably could have argued better for the flat earth- KthuluHimself"

"Yes, I'm a pseudoscientists; I don't know what an experiment is"-Ramshutu

Time is Running out
http://www.npr.org...