Jump to topic:

Dead birds and fish

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 11:40:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If modern civilization is then yes if not than it is plain weird . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 12:55:14 PM
It's definitely a forewarning of a Flash Forward!!!!
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 2:06:17 PM
One of the news feeds mentioned something like this happening back in the 70s but didn't go very far into it. I searched for it bit came up empty.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 2:15:19 PM
At 1/4/2011 2:12:31 PM, innomen wrote:
I really would like to hear a report from Geo on this. I am sure his 'coast to coast' show is all over this.:

Haha... I'm sure the phenomenon can be logically explained by secret underground bases operated by Reptillians.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 3:06:02 PM
At 1/4/2011 12:55:14 PM, devinni01841 wrote:

That's what I thought. I wish that show wasn't canceled.
kfc
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 7:46:52 PM
At 1/4/2011 3:06:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/4/2011 12:55:14 PM, devinni01841 wrote:

That's what I thought. I wish that show wasn't canceled.

Mee too, and the ending.. psssh you can't have a cliff hanger like that!!!
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 10:38:54 PM
There are those things which we predict and avoid. There are those things which we predict and fail to act on to prevent damage (e.g., climate change, long list of enviro problems, etc). There are those things which we don't predict but successfully avoid by virtue of our responsibility to our surroundings. And finally there are those things which we never even got to predicting before we run head-first into them. This last scenario is the one that is the most problematic because in our innocent-until-proven-guilty production mindset, we can destroy and pollute all we want as long as we're ahead of the scientific curve on what the full implications of our actions are (these bird and bee events will almost certainly be linked to climate change or man-made events like commercial honey-making, released pollutants, etc). Even when the science catches up and tries to pull the breaks, the issue is placed neatly outside the realm of science into a political framework that usually draws more on alchemistic economic principles (the stuff that makes up most of the content in this forum) and social trends than science.
no comment
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 4:56:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here in Sarasota, it happens all the time. The dreaded "RED TIDE". The environmentalist always try to blame it on fertilizer. But everyone knows it has been happening for hundreds of years long before anyone used fertilizer. We haven't had an out break for two years now. But you can bet the environmentalist are going to attribute it to their ridiculous new regulations and then low and behold we will have a new out break making them all eat crow like they always do. Then they will say, it would have been much worse had we not taken action. Ya right, blow it out your arse lying sacks of crap.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 3:19:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Probably not that weird. Maybe a good year for fish last year and a lot of mating this year. Depends on whether or not they die when they mate. Could be a natural cause. I know every summer I see a dead carp or two float down the Delaware. I tend to throw my line at them until I snag them and reel them in.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena