Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Doctor uses sperm to impregnate patients

Hiu
Posts: 1,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 6:42:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Just a brief synopsis:

"Cline is accused of being the biological father of at least eight people, the youngest of which would be about 30. The accusations were first reported by WXIN-TV in May.

Cline, who now lives in the suburb of Zionsville, told six adults who believed they were his children that he had donated his own sperm about 50 times starting in the 1970s, a probable cause affidavit said. He had told his patients they were receiving sperm from medical or dental residents or medical students and that no single donor's sperm was used more than three times.

One of the adult children took a saliva-based DNA test through a private personal genomics company and found that she was related to at least eight other people in its database, the affidavit said. Meanwhile, two others also investigated their ancestry through DNA tests and learned their mothers both were patients of Cline and that they were related to 70 relatives of Cline, it said.

Cline "said he used his own sperm whenever he didn't have a donor sample available," the affidavit said he told them."

What are your thoughts on this....

http://www.chicagotribune.com...
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:48:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:32:41 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:00:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
That he's a lying Effin pig

What do you mean

Pretty self evident... Saying another persons sperm is being used but actually impregnating with your own....
Hiu
Posts: 1,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 9:12:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:48:27 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:32:41 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:00:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
That he's a lying Effin pig

What do you mean

Pretty self evident... Saying another persons sperm is being used but actually impregnating with your own....

Oh ok..yeah I agree
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:16:23 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Sounds like someone couldn't find a girlfriend...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:22:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Since the women didn't care if it was donated by a specific person, "what difference, at this point, does it make?" Did they not love their children? Did they want a refund? He may have lied or been deceptive, but was there intent? Perhaps he couldn't remember which was which, forgot or wasn't trained on the symbol designation on the vials. Did he suffer a concussion? Maybe he tried to bleach his samples but there was still 15000 of them left.
Hiu
Posts: 1,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:58:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:22:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Since the women didn't care if it was donated by a specific person, "what difference, at this point, does it make?" Did they not love their children? Did they want a refund? He may have lied or been deceptive, but was there intent? Perhaps he couldn't remember which was which, forgot or wasn't trained on the symbol designation on the vials. Did he suffer a concussion? Maybe he tried to bleach his samples but there was still 15000 of them left.

Did you read the link? Lying is lying and its deceptive. If he cannot remember then he does not be a physician.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 3:00:51 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 12:58:56 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/14/2016 1:22:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Since the women didn't care if it was donated by a specific person, "what difference, at this point, does it make?" Did they not love their children? Did they want a refund? He may have lied or been deceptive, but was there intent? Perhaps he couldn't remember which was which, forgot or wasn't trained on the symbol designation on the vials. Did he suffer a concussion? Maybe he tried to bleach his samples but there was still 15000 of them left.

Did you read the link? Lying is lying and its deceptive. If he cannot remember then he does not be a physician.

He's 77 at the time of the article, maybe he's retired Yup he's lying and deceptive, so what? They asked for sperm, they got it. If he had made it that simple it would be a non issue, not sure why he chose to elaborate on the donors as what difference did it make? It's not like they where ordering off a menu was it?