Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 6:14:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 4:14:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Thank God we are saved!!!
http://www.foxnews.com...

I, I, I lived down winnnnd of a dairy farm throoghout myyyyy youth and it didnnnn'tt-t cause me any haaarrrm.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 6:24:40 PM
At 9/20/2016 6:14:57 PM, Peepette wrote:

I, I, I lived down winnnnd of a dairy farm throoghout myyyyy youth and it didnnnn'tt-t cause me any haaarrrm.

rofl, gives a whole new meaning to bull sh1t doesn't it?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2016 12:32:19 PM

The stupidest people on the planet "rule" not govern California
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 9:58:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago

Huh, that would piss people off where I'm from.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
JNL.org
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:45:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I believe this is a small step in reinventing our energy sources to a renewable energy system. It is a fact that the earth is warming up and the tides are rising because of the melt of the polar ice. The methane that is released by cow is more toxic to the environment than CO2. Again, this is a small but efficient first step to affront our climate problems so we can leave the world in better conditions than we found it.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:14:38 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago

"Cow farts" is a diminutive term for methane, which is greatly contributing to global warming and is a huge problem.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:50:58 PM
At 11/20/2016 11:14:38 AM, Subutai wrote:

"Cow farts" is a diminutive term for methane, which is greatly contributing to global warming and is a huge problem.

What about all the methane coming from our anuses, California might make a Human Fart tax, every time you fart that will be a $1.00
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:12:24 PM
At 11/25/2016 4:50:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

What about all the methane coming from our anuses, California might make a Human Fart tax, every time you fart that will be a $1.00

That's absurd. Humans (mostly) serve a valuable purpose in society. Cows, however, exist only for agricultural reasons, namely the production of food. In today's age, beef and milk are not that important anymore, and, thus, we may want to consider alternatives to them because of cows' adverse effects on the environment.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:57:40 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 8:12:24 PM, Subutai wrote:

That's absurd. Humans (mostly) serve a valuable purpose in society. Cows, however, exist only for agricultural reasons, namely the production of food. In today's age, beef and milk are not that important anymore, and, thus, we may want to consider alternatives to them because of cows' adverse effects on the environment.

Cows serve a valuable purpose in society too, without them we would not have beef, milk, cheese all important sources of nutrition in society, from protein, to calcium, humans on the other hand just cause destruction in the form of global warming, pollution, deforestation and disease. Just look at Chernobyl as a perfect example of human intervention, since the quarantine zone was set up around Chernobyl, the fauna and flora and all animals have flourished in the quarantine zone because of lack of human intervention
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 9:35:12 PM
At 11/28/2016 6:57:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Cows serve a valuable purpose in society too, without them we would not have beef, milk, cheese all important sources of nutrition in society, from protein, to calcium, humans on the other hand just cause destruction in the form of global warming, pollution, deforestation and disease. Just look at Chernobyl as a perfect example of human intervention, since the quarantine zone was set up around Chernobyl, the fauna and flora and all animals have flourished in the quarantine zone because of lack of human intervention

I agree that cows serve a nutritional purpose, but, given that today's dietary options are exceptionally broad, and at least 10 different foods, if not more, have at least a sizable amount of every single vitamin and mineral we need. Plus, foods like beef, milk, and cheese are not the best for us. Thus, we might want to consider alternatives to cows, given that they have a significant impact on global warming.

And again, I agree that humans at the main cause of global warming. In fact, it was humans domesticating cows that caused the cow problem in the first place. But we can also mitigate it, whereas cows can't. And one way to mitigate the problem is to reduce the number of cows in agriculture.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:23:52 PM
At 11/28/2016 9:35:12 PM, Subutai wrote:

I agree that cows serve a nutritional purpose, but, given that today's dietary options are exceptionally broad, and at least 10 different foods, if not more, have at least a sizable amount of every single vitamin and mineral we need. Plus, foods like beef, milk, and cheese are not the best for us. Thus, we might want to consider alternatives to cows, given that they have a significant impact on global warming.

And again, I agree that humans at the main cause of global warming. In fact, it was humans domesticating cows that caused the cow problem in the first place. But we can also mitigate it, whereas cows can't. And one way to mitigate the problem is to reduce the number of cows in agriculture.

But I love my 12 oz rib eye with mash potato and asparagus!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:05:17 PM
At 11/29/2016 7:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

look at these environmental warriors especially the famous ones driving around in their suvs that get 10 miles to the gallon and take huge private planes where ever they want to go etc
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:29:22 AM

There's probably a tax for that. Its known to the state of California to cause asburgers.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:33:56 AM
At 11/30/2016 12:29:22 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

There's probably a tax for that. Its known to the state of California to cause asburgers.

I'm a shameless idiot....I'm still laughing my as off at that.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:06:46 AM

"Without them (cows) we would not have beef". Cows do not provide beef. "Chernobyl?.I understand that the flora walks about like Triffids and the fauna have 2heads,6 legs and 2ft fangs.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:46:22 PM
At 11/30/2016 12:33:56 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/30/2016 12:29:22 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

I'm a shameless idiot....I'm still laughing my as off at that.

lol that was pretty funny, I wonder how many tax dollars were spent to make this study, what if they gave them an anti-gas pill like Beano, or maybe the could bottle the fumes for use as it is flammable, Next on Shark Tank an inventor who found a way to capture the gasses released by cows by using a simply hose system.