Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Police Officer lies about being shot

Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 8:46:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM, Hiu wrote:
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...

WE
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 8:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/27/2016 8:46:04 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM, Hiu wrote:
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...

WE

Why?
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 8:54:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/27/2016 8:53:43 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/27/2016 8:46:04 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM, Hiu wrote:
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...

WE

Why?

WUZ
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:43:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

being a woman, they probably had to, probably not enough female applicants.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 7:27:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:43:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

being a woman, they probably had to, probably not enough female applicants.

Shame
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 7:33:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 7:27:03 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:43:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

being a woman, they probably had to, probably not enough female applicants.

Shame

if she in fact had a felony conviction, that make it illegal for her to have a gun.....so there goes the rant of enforcing laws that already exist, government stupidity at it's finest etc etc
but they just have tunnel vision for probable racism. After all we don't know the area she was talking about, maybe if she said it was a white guy that would be too suspicious and unbelievable, rather than seeing there's an apparent huge issue with their hiring practices they would rather focus on something that might not really be.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:23:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

Right...I wonder what the hell she did to get a felony
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 1:22:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 11:23:50 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

Right...I wonder what the hell she did to get a felony

just like the people shot, certainly they should dig into her background, although it will make the department and possibly the state look bad so they may try to cover it up.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 12:59:04 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 1:22:23 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 11:23:50 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

Right...I wonder what the hell she did to get a felony

just like the people shot, certainly they should dig into her background, although it will make the department and possibly the state look bad so they may try to cover it up.

Kevin I was wondering maybe you may know...Can you get a felony expunged?
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:53:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM, Hiu wrote:
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...

Do you know what's so dangerous about your police srutinization? There are 1.1 million police in America. It should come as no surprise that some of them lie, murder, deal drugs, and do bad things. You know what? The percentage of bad cops compared to the percentage of criminals in the human population at large is very low. In fact, modern day police in Europe and America are the most incorrupt police in world history. You should read some history my friend. Prior to cameras, forensics, and mass media, the police were very corrupt. Sometimes they were so corrupt that many innocent people had to flee.
Your problem is that you are looking for a police utopia. The media has told you a lie, kind of like the lie about sharks being a danger on the beach. Only ten people die a year in shark attacks, amongst nearly 50 million people who visit the beach.
What I'm saying is that the police are the least of your concern. If you do not commit criminal activities there is very little chance of being murdered or assaulted by a police officer. It's less than being struck by lighting, twice in your life. There is more chance of you being murdered by your own brother than a police officer killing you. That's the truth.
I'm trying to help you. If you continue to whip yourself into a frenzy you will be bringing yourself into a bad place. The leftists in this country are using you for their own ends. They will lie to you and get you to do things that are not wise nor sound.
Think this through. There are 300 million people in America. Only 200 killings in America by police are considered actual homicide. This is not something to be concerned with. If you think that by handing your rights over to the leftists you will conquer this problem you are wrong. The record shows that when the leftists are in control the police brutality intensifies a hundred fold. This is the danger that you are trying to pull the nation into.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:40:54 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 2:53:13 AM, j50wells wrote:
At 9/27/2016 8:11:53 PM, Hiu wrote:
"According to a Vibe Magazine report, the Georgia Bureau of the Investigation (or GBI) charged Officer Sherry Hall for making false statements in the performance of her official duties.
Reportedly, Hall, who is white, lied and said that an unknown African-American assailant had shot her. However, according to police investigators, she made up the story, and there was no such encounter.

Investigators with GBI said Officer Hall made a police radio call on September 13, reporting that she had been shot by a black man during a routine patrol. By her own admission, she was assaulted when she initiated contact with the suspect.
Hall claims she stopped her police cruiser when she saw a man sitting along the wood line. Chief James Morgan, who originally praised Hall for being "very professional at all costs" and "highly trained," called for an independent investigation after the alleged shooting.
During the encounter, the suspect supposedly shot her in the abdomen with a single shot without warning. Hall managed to return fire twice with her department-issued handgun.
What she could not say for sure was if the suspect was struck by gunfire at the time " he fled into the nearby woods. She described her assailant as "6-foot, 230-pound black man" who wore a "green shirt and black jogging pants."
Officials say Hall was not seriously injured because she was wearing her department issued bulletproof vest. Agents said the incident took place near Walker Street on Camellia Court. The alleged crime scene is only blocks away from the town square.
Apparently, early on investigators discovered "inconsistent" statements in the officer"s account. Hall was not on an official police call at the time and had not turned on her vehicle"s audio and video recording devices. However, investigators used data from the hard drive that ran counter to Hall"s statements.

Later, Hall stopped cooperating with the investigation and detectives found a second gun at her home that matched a shell casing from the scene."

Cops like this is the reason why I hope stop and frisk will never come back.....This lady also has a felony conviction but was able to be a cop.

http://www.inquisitr.com...

Do you know what's so dangerous about your police srutinization? There are 1.1 million police in America. It should come as no surprise that some of them lie, murder, deal drugs, and do bad things. You know what? The percentage of bad cops compared to the percentage of criminals in the human population at large is very low. In fact, modern day police in Europe and America are the most incorrupt police in world history. You should read some history my friend. Prior to cameras, forensics, and mass media, the police were very corrupt. Sometimes they were so corrupt that many innocent people had to flee.
Your problem is that you are looking for a police utopia. The media has told you a lie, kind of like the lie about sharks being a danger on the beach. Only ten people die a year in shark attacks, amongst nearly 50 million people who visit the beach.
What I'm saying is that the police are the least of your concern. If you do not commit criminal activities there is very little chance of being murdered or assaulted by a police officer. It's less than being struck by lighting, twice in your life. There is more chance of you being murdered by your own brother than a police officer killing you. That's the truth.
I'm trying to help you. If you continue to whip yourself into a frenzy you will be bringing yourself into a bad place. The leftists in this country are using you for their own ends. They will lie to you and get you to do things that are not wise nor sound.
Think this through. There are 300 million people in America. Only 200 killings in America by police are considered actual homicide. This is not something to be concerned with. If you think that by handing your rights over to the leftists you will conquer this problem you are wrong. The record shows that when the leftists are in control the police brutality intensifies a hundred fold. This is the danger that you are trying to pull the nation into.

what does that have to do with a cop that lied?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:01:01 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 12:59:04 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/29/2016 1:22:23 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 11:23:50 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/28/2016 12:37:35 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Hired despite having a felony.

Reeks of partial hiring.

Right...I wonder what the hell she did to get a felony

just like the people shot, certainly they should dig into her background, although it will make the department and possibly the state look bad so they may try to cover it up.


Kevin I was wondering maybe you may know...Can you get a felony expunged?

She was 'charged' with felony property destruction. I've combed through but can't find if she was convicted or if it was reduced to a misdemeanor for a guilty plea:
http://heavy.com...

Some states will, others won't, expunge felonies. As I was explaining to Kevin the other day, my state passed a bill in march to allow all non violent class c and d felonies to apply for expungement after all jail time/restitution/probation-parole is complete so people can return to society with full rights and no dark cloud. So far, judges have been approving at over a 95% rate.