Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Unarmed man killed by El Cajon police

Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:47:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.

I know, this is going to have bad long term affects for in a variety of ways. But from the picture of him holding his hands like that and pointing at the cop, I couldn't see any other out come.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 11:57:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 12:47:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.

I know, this is going to have bad long term affects for in a variety of ways. But from the picture of him holding his hands like that and pointing at the cop, I couldn't see any other out come.

Pointing a vape at a cop is not good, especially in the current climate. On this one, I'm kind of torn.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:13:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 11:57:48 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:47:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.

I know, this is going to have bad long term affects for in a variety of ways. But from the picture of him holding his hands like that and pointing at the cop, I couldn't see any other out come.

Pointing a vape at a cop is not good, especially in the current climate. On this one, I'm kind of torn.

clearly it's the vape and manufactures fault, probably didn't have a warning about Not pointing it like a gun at cops
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 1:03:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/30/2016 12:13:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 11:57:48 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:47:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.

I know, this is going to have bad long term affects for in a variety of ways. But from the picture of him holding his hands like that and pointing at the cop, I couldn't see any other out come.

Pointing a vape at a cop is not good, especially in the current climate. On this one, I'm kind of torn.

clearly it's the vape and manufactures fault, probably didn't have a warning about Not pointing it like a gun at cops

I hate to chuckle but...

Maybe all cylindrical items should have the surgeon general warning: caution holding this with both hands in the presence of law enforcement may be hazardous to your health.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 1:44:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/30/2016 1:03:55 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/30/2016 12:13:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 11:57:48 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:47:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/29/2016 12:46:59 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:40:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.latimes.com...
riot worthy?

God d..n, another one.... thank for sharing the as I had not seen it yet. I'm never for riots but I fear this is the making of another. That story is not good.

I know, this is going to have bad long term affects for in a variety of ways. But from the picture of him holding his hands like that and pointing at the cop, I couldn't see any other out come.

Pointing a vape at a cop is not good, especially in the current climate. On this one, I'm kind of torn.

clearly it's the vape and manufactures fault, probably didn't have a warning about Not pointing it like a gun at cops

I hate to chuckle but...

Maybe all cylindrical items should have the surgeon general warning: caution holding this with both hands in the presence of law enforcement may be hazardous to your health.

no they need an orange tip, though in all seriousness are these instances partly the fault of lawsuits? even when there's no criminal wrong doing, the city will settle for millions, I can't help but wonder if they had this in mind, a couple of them would have gone back to prison because they were felons already, an argument certainly could be made, in their mind they'd rather die than go back and may as well leave the family a bunch of money. suicide by cop is nothing new, once they were "caught" it may have been a conscious decision, it certainly is more plausible than most excuses I have heard.