Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

LAPD releases video showing suspect with gun

idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 11:24:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 8:16:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
LAPD releases video showing suspect with gun before police shooting
http://www.foxnews.com...
"Protesters had demanded the release of the video."
riots to follow?

Riots will follow regardless of evidence. These riots aren't about justice. They're about excuses and opportunity for society's garbage to do what they want to do anyway but lack the courage. They take advantage of the police having their hands full with all these "protesters".
kevin24018
Posts: 1,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 12:24:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 11:24:37 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/4/2016 8:16:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
LAPD releases video showing suspect with gun before police shooting
http://www.foxnews.com...
"Protesters had demanded the release of the video."
riots to follow?

Riots will follow regardless of evidence. These riots aren't about justice. They're about excuses and opportunity for society's garbage to do what they want to do anyway but lack the courage. They take advantage of the police having their hands full with all these "protesters".

sadly I agree with you, I still haven't figured out what exacatlly the problem is whether is poverty, lack of morals, or racial, though i think it's the first 2.
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 2:00:37 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 12:24:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 11:24:37 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/4/2016 8:16:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
LAPD releases video showing suspect with gun before police shooting
http://www.foxnews.com...
"Protesters had demanded the release of the video."
riots to follow?

Riots will follow regardless of evidence. These riots aren't about justice. They're about excuses and opportunity for society's garbage to do what they want to do anyway but lack the courage. They take advantage of the police having their hands full with all these "protesters".

sadly I agree with you, I still haven't figured out what exacatlly the problem is whether is poverty, lack of morals, or racial, though i think it's the first 2.

Whatever it is, it's not poverty. That's just another excuse touted by those looking for them. There are other areas of poverty that make the inner cities look wealthy in comparison, and the people there don't riot.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,913
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:13:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/7/2016 2:00:37 AM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/5/2016 12:24:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/4/2016 11:24:37 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/4/2016 8:16:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
LAPD releases video showing suspect with gun before police shooting
http://www.foxnews.com...
"Protesters had demanded the release of the video."
riots to follow?

Riots will follow regardless of evidence. These riots aren't about justice. They're about excuses and opportunity for society's garbage to do what they want to do anyway but lack the courage. They take advantage of the police having their hands full with all these "protesters".

sadly I agree with you, I still haven't figured out what exacatlly the problem is whether is poverty, lack of morals, or racial, though i think it's the first 2.

Whatever it is, it's not poverty. That's just another excuse touted by those looking for them. There are other areas of poverty that make the inner cities look wealthy in comparison, and the people there don't riot.

I think that's a huge part, poor people tend to drop out of high school, unwed teen moms tend to be poor, then add in the other things I listed.....recipe for violence and drugs